What did you do today?

D

Deleted member 60

I remember the wife struggling with all of that "Master's Degree" stuff @SCJedi. All I ever did in that realm was pay for it all...LOL. Congrats! You gonna get a >real< job? :ROFLMAO:

The wife retired but the old job/workplace is having trouble finding anyone to fill positions because the cost of living in ResortWorld eclipses the wages...even really good wages... and high home prices are putting a squeeze on the entire equation. As a result...she's sitting here working remotely and making seriously good $$$ doing it.
Any accountants out there who like to work and ski? LOL.

Too fuckin much work here. I'm quickly tiring of the construction bullshit...LOL. Being the "General" sucks when you truly have no clue how to line the shit up so you aren't without a bathtub for months...LOL. Fuck me.

At least I have weed....but damn... this remodeling shit sucks.

SCJedi

Synergist
I remember the wife struggling with all of that "Master's Degree" stuff @SCJedi. All I ever did in that realm was pay for it all...LOL. Congrats! You gonna get a >real< job? :ROFLMAO:

The wife retired but the old job/workplace is having trouble finding anyone to fill positions because the cost of living in ResortWorld eclipses the wages...even really good wages... and high home prices are putting a squeeze on the entire equation. As a result...she's sitting here working remotely and making seriously good $$$ doing it.
Any accountants out there who like to work and ski? LOL.

Too fuckin much work here. I'm quickly tiring of the construction bullshit...LOL. Being the "General" sucks when you truly have no clue how to line the shit up so you aren't without a bathtub for months...LOL. Fuck me.

At least I have weed....but damn... this remodeling shit sucks.
Thanks, I put my ex through a Doctorate at Cornell. At least you still have your S.O.!

Tell me more about the ski, mountain, accounting gig, especially the REMOTE part. LOL. PM is fine. I can do anything. I am an enrolled agent and have about a dozen years of experience doing income taxes for high net worth individuals.