What did you do today?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Going to try some new grow bags this next round. @stiickygreen i think 247 garden closed shop. Not sure but have not been able to access the web page for a couple of weeks now. I am going with the FloraFlex quickfill 2 gallon. It has the bag and the compressed coco with it. The bag is square witch i have never tried before. With shipping i can get them for 4.60 apiece. I normally use the cloth pots witch i have to wash and refill with 1 brick of coco that costs approximately 4.25 a brick. This new pot system is the same price as what i have been paying but minus all the labor involved. I hope they work well. They also have a dry nutrient program that i am looking at just can't seem to find much info on it. floraflex.com
These companies ought to come on here and let the members test their products.
For free! lol

SCJedi

Synergist
Yesterday I up-potted mom's, checked in on dozens of failing cuttings and swore (yet again) that I'd never use rapid rooter plugs, and i sprayed plants down with oil, ISO & peppermint.

Today, I made two jars of liquid culture, and am waiting for a phone call to see how a large local tissue culture consulting gig is going to play out.

I am also wrapping up a final paper for my last class and then on to my thesis. Tomorrow we pick up caps and gowns, take graduation pictures with our cohort, and then paaaarty.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sorry for the short info - it was late.
That was The Crown Jewel, F2's by @J.James (Kush pheno)
This one lost a limb early from a 4-top due to breakage, She was a stretch-monster I wasn't prepared for and got topped mid-flower to try and salvage the grow after super-cropping didn't work well on this one. So she has been beaten down, and I'm glad she toughed it out this long.

Day 60of 12/12, just over 13 weeks total and 420g (no shit) wet weight, trimmed.
IMG_3644.JPGIMG_3649.JPG

SCJedi

Synergist
Question is, will you reprogram? Or go for some extra psi boost?

Congrats btw.
The ECU is flashed so there is no need to reprogram anything. I never take it to the dealer and they are the only threat to re-flash my ECU. My indy mechanic would likely just charge a small fee to re-flash, if needed. Even at Stage 1 my silly little low key Audi screams and gives me about 70 extra bhp.

SSGrower

Average Grower
The ECU is flashed so there is no need to reprogram anything. I never take it to the dealer and they are the only threat to re-flash my ECU. My indy mechanic would likely just charge a small fee to re-flash, if needed. Even at Stage 1 my silly little low key Audi screams and gives me about 70 extra bhp.
Gotta get takata airbags replaced finally. There will be specific instruction for them not to reprogram anything. Had Kleeman reprogram and they will reflash if nedded but it means pulling the ecu and getting it shipped.

SCJedi

Synergist
Gotta get takata airbags replaced finally. There will be specific instruction for them not to reprogram anything. Had Kleeman reprogram and they will reflash if nedded but it means pulling the ecu and getting it shipped.
I had my local dealer do my takatas and my ABS recalls. They didn't reflash either time. They just did each specific adaptation coding.

I got such a huge push back and run around on the Takatas that I finally had to switch local dealers and they did them immediately, no push back at all.