What did you do today?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
fuck them yellerjackets and hornets in the ear, can't stand em. Even if not allergic, them bastard yellowjackets bite and sting ya, lil fuckers, they'll bite ya to get a better foothold to sting ya with, and they don't give a fuck, they'll keep stingin over and over. Welp up like a bitch, hurts like hell.
Funny how the tiniest creature can make the biggest and meanest man "squall and run" like a little girl. lol
I'm about do for a good "stingin'". lmao!
I hit Heisens WC clone I have to the Old Skunk pollen I've been slinging around.

Last edited:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I had some bald faced hornets on my garage. The raid brand spray didn't do shit to them, but I hit them with an old ass can I found that was just labeled "hornet spray" and it took care of them. So you might need to try more than one product. When I knocked it down there was what appeared to be 2 queens still alive that got stomped out.

Pretty sure they are fruit and nut tree pollinators, unfortunately they are pretty aggressive.
They are definitely pollinators.Hornet-on-dill.JPG

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Yeah they actually are pollinators, they kill insects as well. They can be considered beneficial if not in an area inhabited by animals and people. But they do attack the larvae of the Monarch butterflies specifically. And i let all the milkweed grow I can to try to help those flourish.
My wife is allergic to stings, insect bites, and even non poisonous plants. So not safe for her at all.
Cant risk allowing the multiple queens in there to move on someplace else in the yard next spring.
Unfortunately they are too close to animals pen, my door and where I mow.
Last year it was the ground yellow jackets, I got hit good 3 different times and nests/ places. I ran over an open nest dug up by a possum or coon, saw it just as i hit it.. Oh F! Once one stung me they chased me all over the yard, even in and out and in and out the house lol. Bastards! I dont have any reaction, hardly even a bump, but it hurt like hell for days.
One on the lower eyelid hurt real bad, but for about two weeks I looked great lol. It totally removed the dark circle and bag under that eye. Bee venom is some potent stuff.

Tonight I attack :D or die trying