What did you do today?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It makes your liver process the THC better too. I have always found the lethicin makes edibles work sooner and a stronger buzz.
The sunflower lethicin granules from a health food store is the best. Not those capsules with the liquid crap
1 tsp per cup of oil during infusion or stir it in and add it to the brownies.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
It makes your liver process the THC better too. I have always found the lethicin makes edibles work sooner and a stronger buzz.
The sunflower lethicin granules from a health food store is the best. Not those capsules with the liquid crap
You should send Me some caps , like to try em out

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will see if i can figure out how to get them in the caps....I think I will make a hammered heathen batch of oil this weekend. I have the caps and the filler it is the chinese instructions that are fucking me up :D

How small are the fingers that make it work exactly :D lol. I have a brand new dropper for just such an occasion.

I will let you know when they are on the way ;)

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
I will see if i can figure out how to get them in the caps....I think I will make a hammered heathen batch of oil this weekend. I have the caps and the filler it is the chinese instructions that are fucking me up :D
How small are the fingers that make it work exactly :D lol. I have a brand new dropper for just such an occasion.
Pro tip for caps if you don't have a filling stand thing for them, is to use a Tupperware or something with a layer of flour in it. you can push the caps into to hold them up in the right position

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I must try this. Although I'm not typically an edible fan, they tend to leave me couchlocked and blah. Have never had an uppy edible.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Trainwreck brownies are AWESOME. They come on a little like espresso and you can get shit done.
A-dub edibles are probably laugh 1 hour and sleep for 8
I must try something like this. Loved Trainwreck as a smoke. I've tried several different sativa edibles from multiple clubs and all either ehh or blah but not woohoo!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Cannabineer has the answer to emulsification agents, LOL organic chemists. Good to see you.
Good to see you around. I’m not over at riu much at the moment, I check tc but hardly ever see anyone around. Goodson keeps calling me on Friday or Saturday nights but I don’t think he realizes the time difference cause it’s always like 4 am here when he calls lol

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Good to see you around. I’m not over at riu much at the moment, I check tc but hardly ever see anyone around. Goodson keeps calling me on Friday or Saturday nights but I don’t think he realizes the time difference cause it’s always like 4 am here when he calls lol
Gary is a card! We haven't hung out in TC in awhile. With summer coming to an end it might be a good time.