What did you do today?

BigBallzWillie

Master Grower
Oh man . you aint lying, did it really take all that? damn! good luck. Im waiting for a $10 relay instead of replacing the $200 control board I've replaced 2x already. Hope it works.
Thankfully is beautiful weather and the clothes line always works when its sunny and warm.
Yes, no other way to get the belt on. But I was lucky and found a real good vid on how to do it and in the end, it was little over an hour and I also replaced the heating element, cleaned it out good in that same hour.

On an electric dryer, all the mechanicals are pretty easy to replace once you've seen them, the control boards are painful $$wise...good luck with the relay.

jpcyan

Master Grower
Yes, no other way to get the belt on. But I was lucky and found a real good vid on how to do it and in the end, it was little over an hour and I also replaced the heating element, cleaned it out good in that same hour.

On an electric dryer, all the mechanicals are pretty easy to replace once you've seen them, the control boards are painful $$wise...good luck with the relay.
The vids are great, y tube and a couple appliance sellers/ forums have all you need to DIY with theses things if you are at least handy, can read a wiring diagram or schematic, and have a meter/dvm.

Parts I go to eby or amazn. (only US sellers) Usually not OEM, but the price difference.. If I have to replace once every couple year its still worth it.

If the relay works, I'll buy 2 more and have spare boards, they all had the same failure.

Yup, I'm replacing the heating element as well very soon. I've replaced a belt, all 4 thermal fuse/limiters, and the main control board 2x. About all that's left is the front panel, motor and blower.
Kenmore HE2 2006. The washer.. both control boards, belts, shocks, and the discharge pump.. so far.
I'd rather spend a few bucks every few years and DIY.
There is nothing in there that cant be fixed or replaced by me.
Wife is ready to but new ones every time, heh NOPE!

stiickygreen

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah.....it's been awhile here. 25 years for the Vitamin A. 10 or so for the boomers. Not sure I can go back... so much has changed in my world that I fear I'd have to face in the midst of it all. That pic does bring back some great memories though. Those 100 hit squares of 4-way windowpane in '74 were the pinnacle here. Super clean and visual as fuck. A 4- way was yer 10 hour ticket to Disneyland..for sure...Heehee...

HydroRed

3Thirteen Seeds
Site Supporter
Nice...been a minute since I got to play like that. Last time was about 20+ yrs ago and I got higher than a satellite 🛰
It may not look like anything else but an ordinary envelope. To me it's so much more.
View attachment 21024
That's my house in that white paper sleeve.
It's the equity buyout check for my now ex wife.
It means the house I built is mine alone now.
Mine, all mine. Lol.
That makes me happy to say that. 🤗🤗🤗
It just goes to show that miracles do happen.
It sure didn't fall in my lap, there was a shit ton of work I put into it, but I was blessed with a miracle in the end. I couldn't have done it alone.
This is my Castle, my Castle is my Home.
Nice to hear youre able to get everything in your rear view now. Time consuming -yes, worth it -FUCK YES.
Now that you got your bank digits all worked out, you should go get that Bank Teller's digits and get your digit worked out.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Site Supporter
Yeah.....it's been awhile here. 25 years for the Vitamin A. 10 or so for the boomers. Not sure I can go back... so much has changed in my world that I fear I'd have to face in the midst of it all. That pic does bring back some great memories though. Those 100 hit squares of 4-way windowpane in '74 were the pinnacle here. Super clean and visual as fuck. A 4- way was yer 10 hour ticket to Disneyland..for sure...Heehee...
Man do i remember that windowpane of 74. Still to this day certain scenes pop into my head from doing that. I can remember the coming down on that high was pretty rough. But the visuals holy crap they were intense. I can remember one time setting under a holy tree that was dripping in sap or syrup or something.

HydroRed

3Thirteen Seeds
Site Supporter
Ditto here Red. I told my trip buddy the next day that I'd gone as far as I thought I could go....and I really haven't felt that pull since. It was a crazy, memorable ride that bordered on scary at times. >permagrin<
I tell ya bro, current mindset/age/health/etc....I dont know if I could handle that ride now lol. Mushrooms on the other hand....haha

jpcyan

Master Grower
So today I woke up as usual and was happy to find Paradise back up and running. :) I fed and watered the animals, did cleanup and took a walk to see what new mushrooms were popping up in the yard. I found Boletes, a Panaeolous sp., Amanita pantherina? and too many white and LBM's to count or ID.

I began cleaning dirty pots, and trays, and tubs, and saucers.

I dropped about 60-80 new seeds in water for a soak prepping them for paper towel germination.
Including : Briscos -Fiona's Crack and Orgi f2,
Next Gens- Romulan x Kush,
Easties- Kush x Suzytoo, and Jack Shit
Sparrowhawks -Oldschool AfHaze Double Bastards x Bodhi's Mystery Indica, Deep Space, Bubble Dreams, and Cackle Monkey---Mr Nice NHS NL/Haze/Skunk :D
West CreeksCBD -Chardonnay
GPS- Cowboy Cookies, and Texas Butter
My own X- "Mila" Tall (3ft) male X short 1.5ft female of a Landrace Siberian (autoflower?) Originally from a semi wild garden in Krasnoyarsk Russia.

Gonna be some heavy culling, and only the strong will survive of some of the varieties with the most seeds available.

Then after a shower, I made up some spore syringes. 4- Ps .Cubensis Texas Orange Caps, (two for me ;), 1- Panaeolous Cyanescens Jamaica, and 1- Psilocybe Serbica.

I inoculated about a dozen sterile jars of whole grain rice with Tex Orange Cubes, and the Pan Jamaica, and will hydrate the Serbica and use it for the next set of jars.

Now I'm kickin back, enjoying some 2 yr old Cinnamon Girl (NL/Durb x Early Girl) and an iced coffee. Phew that was a days work, but will certainly be worth it in the end. )

Last edited:

HydroRed

3Thirteen Seeds
Site Supporter
So today I woke up as usual and was happy to find Paradise back up and running. :) I fed and watered the animals, did cleanup and took a walk to see what new mushrooms were popping up in the yard. I found Boletes, a Panaeolous sp., Amanita pantherina? and too many white and LBM's to count or ID.

I began cleaning dirty pots, and trays, and tubs, and saucers.

I dropped about 60-80 new seeds in water for a soak prepping them for paper towel germination.
Including : Briscos -Fiona's Crack and Orgi f2,
Next Gens- Romulan x Kush,
Easties- Kush x Suzytoo, and Jack Shit
Sparrowhawks -Oldschool AfHaze Double Bastards x Bodhi's Mystery Indica, Deep Space, Bubble Dreams, and Cackle Monkey
West CreeksCBD -Chardonnay
GPS- Cowboy Cookies, and Texas Butter
My own X- "Mila" Tall (3ft) male X short 1.5ft female of a Landrace Siberian (autoflower?) Originally from a semi wild garden in Krasnoyarsk Russia.

Gonna be some heavy culling, and only the strong will survive of some of the varieties with the most seeds available.

Then after a shower, I made up some spore syringes. 4- Ps .Cubensis Texas Orange Caps, (two for me ;), 1- Panaeolous Cyanescens Jamaica, and 1- Psilocybe Serbica.

I inoculated about a dozen sterile jars of whole grain rice with Tex Orange Cubes, and the Pan Jamaica, and will hydrate the Serbica and use it for the next set of jars.

Now I'm kickin back, enjoying some 2 yr old Cinnamon Girl (NL/Durb x Early Girl) and an iced coffee. Phew that was a days work, but will certainly be worth it in the end. )
Have you grown the Orgi F2's yet?

jpcyan

Master Grower
Have you grown the Orgi F2's yet?
Nope, first time with any Brisco varieties. I have 4 now starting or growing.
In fact every one of these varieties is new to me. Except the romulan, kush, jack, NL, Haze, and Skunks.

We have been kind of isolated here. Stopped ordering from Canada after Emery's bust, and overseas sellers due to losing 3 of 4 shipments, too much money and then questionable quality with the one order we did get through Chicago customs.

The 4 growers I know, "The Keepers Of The Strains", all have been running the same varieties or making x's of those for years.

Keeping only the best ofc. Some from as far back as Emery. With a few "newer" ones from clones provided by friends of friends etc. All with questionable origins and names.

I'm excited about all the new genetics and availability from US breeders and sellers. :)

Since I haven't bought any smoke in over 20 yrs, I have never even smoked any of these varieties.

HydroRed

3Thirteen Seeds
Site Supporter
Nope, first time with any Brisco varieties. I have 4 now starting or growing.
In fact every one of these varieties is new to me. Except the romulan, kush, jack, NL, Haze, and Skunks.

We have been kind of isolated here. Stopped ordering from Canada after Emery's bust, and overseas sellers due to losing 3 of 4 shipments, too much money and then questionable quality with the one order we did get through Chicago customs.

The 4 growers I know, "The Keepers Of The Strains", all have been running the same varieties or making x's of those for years.

Keeping only the best ofc. Some from as far back as Emery. With a few "newer" ones from clones provided by friends of friends etc. All with questionable origins and names.

I'm excited about all the new genetics and availability from US breeders and sellers. :)

Since I haven't bought any smoke in over 20 yrs, I have never even smoked any of these varieties.

Theres some gems in those Orgi F2's.
I had problems multiple times recieving stuff through the port in CHI as well. Those MF are on their game for real. Glad to be buying from US breeders through US banks the last 5 years or so. I havent had the dreaded "green tape" in a minute myself. Looking forward to seeing what you get on yor run.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Site Supporter
Bought a new tool this week. I live in a loong rancher and my water supply is at the opposite end of the house from were i grow. Kept telling myself no problem it will keep me fit. Now that i have my new cart it is amazing all the stuff i haul in there. Really helps a lot plus 500 lb rating. Amazon was the cheapest i saw 80 usd.but well worth it.

Attachments

stiickygreen

PICK YOUR OWN
This was one of those "Someday I'll learn to keep my mouth shut" kinda things. I talked my neighbor out of "rebuilding" some really old, shitty fuckin' cabinets last Summer...and found an entire kitchen....cherry cabs and granite tops...on Crazedlist for $900. Amazingly...as we started to put it in his house...it totally fit. I got suckered in early on because he'd never set cabinets before...and I know where that shit goes. So I helped him put them in...and that snowballed into doing the finish trim (a $1000 of cherry trim wood/corners).....and then....after months of indecision on what to do to fill the only space that there wasn't a cabinet for....his G/F bought these bare cherry panels for a wine rack....and I cobbled it all together with the leftover pieces of end paneling & trim. Had 3 ft of trimboard leftover in total when we finished... took me 3 days to make it...fucking nothing was SQUARE....

And I don't even like wine! She IS a great cook though....and they are always asking us up for dinner....so it's a good trade. He also has a skid steer..... uhhhum...

Now I'm free to do my thing here/rip into my bathroom/build the 2 "pavillions" I ordered to cover my vintage camper.. Just some corner trim/flat trim left...and we're waiting on that cus the cabinet folks screwed up the order. A few hours at best. Super Glue Gel is your friend.
IMG_0772.jpg

yougrowyourway

resident asshole
Site Supporter
Ran errands, cleaned the house, made dinner and enjoyed my day off with my babies. What made it even better was my favorite Uncle hooked his favorite nephew up with some off his amazing bubble. It's smells like I threw up Rice Krispie treats. Best way I can explain it. The high is instance and uplifting but also very soothing. I could've sat relaxed for hours but my mind wouldn't allow it. I had to be active and active I was. Got Soo much done and the pain relief in my hands was insane. It rained today so I was really feeling it in my hands and this magic shit right here really helped with the inflammation. Then got so high it didn't matter anymore.
IMG_20190912_032421.jpg
IMG_20190912_044916.jpg
IMG_20190911_173856.jpg

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I worked in grow roomz till 2 am...then I was up at 630am. Cut my front and back lawn and watered the 1 plant I have outside. Then headed out and cut 2 more lawns. Got home smoked a big joint of copper chem. Now im lazy as heck lol and Chinese looking.
But I have to go out and pick up the better half and grab my garbage and blue box bins. So I thought id stop in and make a few posts and get back to people who pm me.

With all that said I sure hope everyone has a good day today.

NoWaistedSpace

Grow God
Man do i remember that windowpane of 74. Still to this day certain scenes pop into my head from doing that. I can remember the coming down on that high was pretty rough. But the visuals holy crap they were intense. I can remember one time setting under a holy tree that was dripping in sap or syrup or something.
There was a bunch of us on Windowpane. I looked over and there was a guy on the coffee table, squatted down with arms tucked, "cackling" like a damn hen chicken sitting on an egg. lol
Steering wheel would drip right out of your hands. lol
Thanks for another "trip" down "Memory Lane!