What did you do today?

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Pinched a nerve in my back spent the last two days on the floor got up to play on the computer then back to the floor
I see no "like" emoji for " Damn. that sucks!" Sorry to hear it. Been there , bout once a year or so. Hate it.
smoke n relax let that heal, Ive spent thousands to learn only time will fix it. Unless you want the knife and thats about a 50/50 shot.

So I guess guess waking up is better than not, or a slipped disc or pinched nerve. Trim jail sucks but oh so worth it.

Sounds like a good day Jesselikes2grow.

I just checked my rice jars and have almost full colonization of Panaeolus Cyan Jamaica and Texas Orange Cap Cubes :D. Pickin up another load of horse manure this afternoon and pasteurizing a pillowcase of coir/manure now. My Balls (jars) is almost ready to spawn. ;)

Last two days have been like the first days of fall here. cooler, leaves falling, just has that feel. Time to take a hike and see whats happenin in the woods. Might harvest some Briscos Beans- Black Mamba pollen if its ready.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Well another super busy morning lol sitting on my ass once again drinking coffe and watching cp24 but soon to be watching the id ch.
But it is fear the dead night with preacher after it. Im gonna eat some mj caramels this afternoon but at 7pm ill have to water in my big room. Made my own water wand so much easier to water back plants. To hot and humid for outside today...just gonna stay in central air and have a smoke...well several lol
So with that said hope everyone enjoys there Sunday today.
Fighting with my GF and binge watching "Longmire" on Netflix. lol
Waiting on the flowers to grow at the same time. lmao!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Ha! I bummed when they didn't renew. Corny show, but fun.

And then I figurew...while I was under the truck to replace the little 12" line of the rear main, to the emergency brake. That line is at least flare x flare but one end is metric thread and the other is american...wtf

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Just sitting watching deadly women on id ch and drinking coffee. Waiting till my veg room comes on. Planted 20 clones out of my dwc clone tubz last night.
Dark Horse Original Bruce Banner clones like a dream. Have some in flower now. I preflower plants in one room and once there about 2 weeks in I move them to the big gun room.
Have a very nice looking Ice Cream from Paradise seeds in the same room as Bruce Banners oh and a Dark Star Kush to and a Rom x Hawaiian.
Been smoking some aged ghost train haze this morning. Might run that over the winter again....but will see as I do have a lot of Jordans gear to run to...and other stuff lol
Sure hope everyone has or had a nice day today.

Moved some lil plants from outdoors into a 4x4 to finish. Will have to rearrange and set the timer when I get home. Was in a rush to move them before pest control came and leaving for work. Where they were located outdoors isn’t optimal sun exposure this late in the season.They should really put on some weight with the added hrs of light.
D7EEB92E-6E07-4D56-8CAF-96959E5AFCF2.jpeg

Keep a eye out for spider mites and other bugs....
That’s why they are in the tent and in the basement. That will be cleaned before any new seedlings or clones go down there for the new season.

They’ve also received bT, neem, and spinosad foliar sprays when they were younger. I stop once they start flowering. I’ll add some more DE to the soil and I need to find or buy some sticky traps...

Should still be warm enough by the time they finish to spray and disinfect outdoors...

D

Deleted member 60

Helped another neighbor build a rock/boulder wall creekside instead of doing my own shit. LOL. Last Spring's runoff nearly took out his bridge so we had the other neighbor drop a nice pile of stoneage on the bank and went at it. News travels fast that I once did this shit for a living...so it's about the only time I get to play "foreman". We moved a fuck-ton of rocks.....so many...he needs another pile moved in.

Then I came home and smoked a huge fatty with the paper absolutely lathered in rosin and checked on the girls. Oh my. Probably time for another one of those doobies........ that rock movin' shit is hard on the body.

Doin the >kinda< yearly physical tomorrow....with a new, lady doc who my wife is seeing. Mucho impressed with the care she's given her....so begged my way in 'cus I'm tired of the old fuck male docs who kinda just BS and ask if yer gettin' any pussy "at yer age" and blow most of the other tests off. Did some blood work last week... fuck I hate needles.... fuck I hate all of that medical shit. Never had a female primary doc before...

but I figure I might as well get my $$$ out of the monthly insurance premium...the bastards.

SSGrower

Average Grower
Helped another neighbor build a rock/boulder wall creekside instead of doing my own shit. LOL. Last Spring's runoff nearly took out his bridge so we had the other neighbor drop a nice pile of stoneage on the bank and went at it. News travels fast that I once did this shit for a living...so it's about the only time I get to play "foreman". We moved a fuck-ton of rocks.....so many...he needs another pile moved in.

Then I came home and smoked a huge fatty with the paper absolutely lathered in rosin and checked on the girls. Oh my. Probably time for another one of those doobies........ that rock movin' shit is hard on the body.

Doin the >kinda< yearly physical tomorrow....with a new, lady doc who my wife is seeing. Mucho impressed with the care she's given her....so begged my way in 'cus I'm tired of the old fuck male docs who kinda just BS and ask if yer gettin' any pussy "at yer age" and blow most of the other tests off. Did some blood work last week... fuck I hate needles.... fuck I hate all of that medical shit. Never had a female primary doc before...

but I figure I might as well get my $$$ out of the monthly insurance premium...the bastards.
Fingers are smaller.

Supplimented joints are great @macsnax thanks for the sift.
20190924_214059.jpg

I can do the shots, I hate blood work and finger pricks...

D

Deleted member 60

Haven't had a shot forever...do OK with those...but don't volunteer to go get em or anything. I'm a wuss with that shit. Nobody got any blood out of me til I was 40. I passed out more times than I can remember....and have scared the fuck out of some smart ass nurses who have blown off my concerns and past history/stories about my experiences. I've passed out/woken up to nurses laying on top of me on the gurney screaming for more assistance...and the very first time I tried to give a blood sample sitting in the chair I kinda oozed out of the chair onto the floor. Seems I convulse a bit when I go down hard...LOL. IV's are the worst. Fuckin A....dragging that shit around hanging out of the back of yer hand....just fucks me up/makes me nauseous. They always try to sit me in the chair......but I gotta lay down for that crap......for sure. Yuk. Thankfully I'm fairly healthy and don't have to succumb very often.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Haven't had a shot forever...do OK with those...but don't volunteer to go get em or anything. I'm a wuss with that shit. Nobody got any blood out of me til I was 40. I passed out more times than I can remember....and have scared the fuck out of some smart ass nurses who have blown off my concerns and past history/stories about my experiences. I've passed out/woken up to nurses laying on top of me on the gurney screaming for more assistance...and the very first time I tried to give a blood sample sitting in the chair I kinda oozed out of the chair onto the floor. Seems I convulse a bit when I go down hard...LOL. IV's are the worst. Fuckin A....dragging that shit around hanging out of the back of yer hand....just fucks me up/makes me nauseous. They always try to sit me in the chair......but I gotta lay down for that crap......for sure. Yuk. Thankfully I'm fairly healthy and don't have to succumb very often.
Lot of us "old farts" can outwork these younger pups. lol