What did you do today?

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I did all my running around this morning.
I do have a ton of transplants to do of Jordan’s gear I also am still harvesting one of my flower rooms. Then I have clones to plant out of my dwc cloner......not enough hours in a day lol
But I sure hope everyone has a awesome terrific day. Enjoy your smoke as I will lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I do I do. Lol. As much as I hate drywall, I am at a master finisher level. I know way too many tricks for my bodies liking. Lol.
I try not to do too much mudwork any more as it makes my wrists ache. 🤕🤕🤕 Haha, but I have a patch job to do today. Lmfao.
The trick is to have a high skill level at "Stilt walking", because,
it's a long way to fall down a set of stairs. lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
The trick is to have a high skill level at "Stilt walking", because,
it's a long way to fall down a set of stairs. lol
Seems to me it would be a pretty good fall from the stilt alone to the floor much less in a stairwell. I used to paint behind you guys stairwell suck. Last finisher i worked with could do 8' ceilings without the stilts. I am not sure how tall he was but he was a big boy. The damndest finisher i have ever seen was a guy that did a lot of the finish sanding with his bare hands. The dude had no finger prints. He was telling me he got arrested one night drunk and disorderly. They keep trying but could not get a print.LOL

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Seems to me it would be a pretty good fall from the stilt alone to the floor much less in a stairwell. I used to paint behind you guys stairwell suck. Last finisher i worked with could do 8' ceilings without the stilts. I am not sure how tall he was but he was a big boy. The damndest finisher i have ever seen was a guy that did a lot of the finish sanding with his bare hands. The dude had no finger prints. He was telling me he got arrested one night drunk and disorderly. They keep trying but could not get a print.LOL
I add drywall snot to my organic mix when I'm doing a finishing job. lol
If you're a decent finisher, there is little sanding. We used to skim coat the walls at times. Our finishing was smoother than the board. A bad sander man can screw up the drywall and will get a "hairy" separation between the board and your feather lines. In darkness, with a light, casting a side shadow on the wall, is the key to a beautiful finish.
Then comes the painters and their "lap" marks. lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I add drywall snot to my organic mix when I'm doing a finishing job. lol
If you're a decent finisher, there is little sanding. We used to skim coat the walls at times. Our finishing was smoother than the board. A bad sander man can screw up the drywall and will get a "hairy" separation between the board and your feather lines. In darkness, with a light, casting a side shadow on the wall, is the key to a beautiful finish.
Then comes the painters and their "lap" marks. lol
When i was still painting they would call that level 5 work. Then the fucking decorators want a shinny finish on the wall. Always challenging in the two and sometimes three story high foyers with a lot of light from big windows.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Day 5 of 12/12....LOL.... Still have the tar paper to do on one side. Still gotta order a metal roof. Still need to do some trim/wrap/fill on the extended legs....but other than that...check the fuckin' box ....

and remind me not to do this again.... (fun...like drywall....and stone laying....and picking rocks...)

View attachment 22385

View attachment 22391
Damn @stiickygreen that old trailer is in great looking shape. Must have been well cared for. What year was she built.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
soaked 30, got 30 cups ready, gonna try to not use rooters this time, tails straight into the promix, lightly dressed with a clonex/urb mixture. Got 28 rooters left, lol, just in case I get nervous. I'll explain the numbers to the man if I have to. Tried my second vape cart ever this last week, obviously a counterfeit, headache central, couldn't finish it, supposed to be legit, hardcore og my ass, lol. Now I see what all the hullaballoo is about, it was obvious whatever that oil was, it wasn't right. Tried one two yrs ago, legit, lots better. I see even the local mmj drs are recommending the dry flower vapes. Xmax v2 pro, lol. Bout it, watchin paint dry or water boil waitin this last week to chop the gmoozy, the floozy, and the gmocake. Got 2 Alactraz OG, 2 More Cowbell x Lucky Charms, 1 Blueberry HP, 1 Skydweller, 1 other one up and goin hopin for gals. Bout it, not sure what happened to fall, but Im ready for a heat break.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Fuck wallpaper. Can't wrap my head around why anyone would want to use it. Pain in the ass to work with, and it's ugly as fuck 99% of the time.
I have done a lot of wallpaper removal and i would never bid it. Strictly time and material. I have seen it fall off the wall and i have seen it were you should consider replacing the dry wall. I remember one job the customers must have been heavy cigarette smokers . I ran a paper tiger lightly around the room and shot it with some hot water. Went outside to smoke a cigarette and when i came back into the room all of the wallpaper was on the floor. Smoke film on the walls prior to wallpapering i guess. Damn wish i would have bid that one.LOL

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Speaking of dry herb Vapes, I have a fair bit of knowledge on the subject of anyone needs help picking one out. I would hate to see someone drop a load of cash on a subpar product they end up tossing a a drawer, over something that they look forward to using, and will serve them well for years to come.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Hopefully some of you east coasters watched the fly over last night of the ISS. It came directly over top of me. It does not have lights but it was clearly visible from the suns reflection. You can't help but marvel over the technology of watching a crew of 6 travel over top of you over 250 miles up and doing 17000 mph.

D

Deleted member 60

Damn @stiickygreen that old trailer is in great looking shape. Must have been well cared for. What year was she built.
A '57 Kenskill. Very clean inside with only a bit of water spotting/damage. Has ash or birch all over w/ curved corners. They don't make the newer junk like this. No particle board or ink >printed< wood/etc... sucker weighs over 3500 pounds. Still has the original refrig/stove... "Refrigerator made by General Motors" sticker on the inside and a silver martini glass as the pull to get into the freezer compartment.

Having new cushions made....not cheap but she deserves it. Has a full bed in back and we can work up from a twin to a queen bed upfront. New PEX water system and hot water heater.... working on the wi-fi/tunes/some vid set up of some sort... makes a decent guest quarters....and the price is always right.

Attachments

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Well this morning im super busy sitting on my ass drinking coffee Smoking some nice and brown sour d from royal queen. Its fairly old but...it tastes so damn good with nabob coffee lol
I have to pop out though as I need to get some munchies for tomorrow night as its Sunday….fear is on and preacher. I make time to watch those shows.
Will be working in my veg room though this afternoon. Have clones to plant as I didn't get that done yesterday as I replanted 18 seedlings.
Speaking of clones the original bruce banner clones real fast....4 days but I leave in the cloner till I see busy roots.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Replacing a brake line, Dodge 3/4 ton from the valve body after the master cylinder, to the front junction block. Must have 10 fucking bends, two of them are pretty tight....I see copper alloy lines in my future.

Kudos to the Dodge engineers that placed that junction block right in the way of max weather. Then....to not offer the line, pre-bent is fucking cruel. Then to put an SAE flare on one end and a bubble flare on the other with metric threads on each, is also kinda mean.

This should be simpler. 🙃

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Well another super busy morning lol sitting on my ass once again drinking coffe and watching cp24 but soon to be watching the id ch.
But it is fear the dead night with preacher after it. Im gonna eat some mj caramels this afternoon but at 7pm ill have to water in my big room. Made my own water wand so much easier to water back plants. To hot and humid for outside today...just gonna stay in central air and have a smoke...well several lol
So with that said hope everyone enjoys there Sunday today.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
My daughter and I took the dog for a walk and some neighborhood garage sale shopping.
Picked up a like new really nice hiking backpack for $10. A vacuum cleaner for $5, a good one even.
And some various things my daughter wanted for another $10. Lol, she got a large pile of cool stuff.
That is the stuff that makes all the shit a Person goes thru worth it, hanging with the Yung uns