What did you do today?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Then i made brownies. 1 cup of really strong coconut oil. I got this fancy cake pan for making number cakes so everyone knows these are medicated.
View attachment 22017
Looks like a nice desert for that pork shoulder! I am sure you will be eating pork sandwiches for a while but that's a good problem to have. I have been consuming weed for well over 40 yrs and i have yet to try edibles. Not ruling it out though. I might try it some day. I would try some from a dispensary if i could but my states medical does not allow edibles yet.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
That's funny. I glad you survived your trip.
Thanks @Capt C appreciate that! I am too lol wasn't the safest of walks, 2½ hours and felt it was necessary to walk back through the way I came, don't ask it was all part of the game lol. Work was good today, it wasn't the cleanest. Definitely not feeling like a million bucks like when it's good. 200ug I didn't notice it but at triple that it was evident. If I didn't have work today I would've dropped a stack.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Havnt done nothing today besides get out of bed ...make a coffee and smoke some copper chem.
But I am gonna get ready to go do a small job for a 87 year old lady that's known me since I was born. Easy job though just take down a composter and put the compost in her gardens then take the composter away...to my backyard lol
Not bad I get a few bucks and a free composter.
Is one dull looking day here.
Ill make it brighter when I get back with some ghost train haze lol
Have a nice day everyone.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Thanks @Capt C appreciate that! I am too lol wasn't the safest of walks, 2½ hours and felt it was necessary to walk back through the way I came, don't ask it was all part of the game lol. Work was good today, it wasn't the cleanest. Definitely not feeling like a million bucks like when it's good. 200ug I didn't notice it but at triple that it was evident. If I didn't have work today I would've dropped a stack.
What did you do? psilosibian ? or

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Havnt done nothing today besides get out of bed ...make a coffee and smoke some copper chem.
But I am gonna get ready to go do a small job for a 87 year old lady that's known me since I was born. Easy job though just take down a composter and put the compost in her gardens then take the composter away...to my backyard lol
Not bad I get a few bucks and a free composter.
Is one dull looking day here.
Ill make it brighter when I get back with some ghost train haze lol
Ghost train haze is one of the best all time flavors...and a GREAT wake and bake.

Ghost OG X Haze....I am growing more sativa heavy next round...i miss it. Indica is great and everything but it brings my brain down to the masses....Sativa...well that makes me think of shit.

World peace and a car that runs on rainbows and good feelings...or Tool smashing hard on the stereo..

Real sativa can do all of that and make you think about things so much deeper....i need to get more Ace Seeds Malawi X panama red. or Durban...wow I love some durban

Or smoke a thumber of skeleton cookies and make a text...lol..

D

Deleted member 60

Got one of the two park structures I posted the pic of erected over the camper. Took 2 days and a shitload of doobies and Naprosyn....then we stained enough of the other kit to get on it today and get #2 underway. Hopefully this one will go a bit faster. Hopefully. Either way.....the fuckers are heavy. I have help.... >kinda<.....but have been doin the contortionist thing for days now on the ladder and I'm feeling my age...LOL.... Ouch. Was gonna bag this project when #1 was done and move onto the bathroom....but changed my mind once we got into this. Basically...I WANT THIS SHIT TO BE OVER...LOL. Wishful thinking.....

Got 2 of the 6 indoor plants trimmed...LOL. Maybe today I'll get to the other 4. Maybe. Day 69.....FWIW.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
All I did today was some minor work in my veg room. Other than that I went to the store and got some peanut butter lol...the less salt one.
Have a couple good friends that are stopping by anytime right now for coffee outside. Sit around the 1 and only plant I have in my backyard lol
Life is good lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I hung 10 sheets of drywall by myself. That's about it today. lol
The last home that i built was in a pretty rural area. Regular size rancher maybe 50-60 ( i don't remember exactly how many sheets of drywall) Sheets were 4x12 1/2 inch. 4x 12 5/8 drywall for fire wall in garage. Two young boys showed up about 8 am. Also they had to drive 75 miles to get there. Those two boys walked out of there done around 8pm that same day. All installed correctly ( screwed and glued). Hard to beat a man at his on trade but i bet those boys pay the price when they get older.

D

Deleted member 60

Day 5 of 12/12....LOL.... Still have the tar paper to do on one side. Still gotta order a metal roof. Still need to do some trim/wrap/fill on the extended legs....but other than that...check the fuckin' box ....

and remind me not to do this again.... (fun...like drywall....and stone laying....and picking rocks...)

DSCN1231.JPG

DSCN1232.JPG

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The last home that i built was in a pretty rural area. Regular size rancher maybe 50-60 ( i don't remember exactly how many sheets of drywall) Sheets were 4x12 1/2 inch. 4x 12 5/8 drywall for fire wall in garage. Two young boys showed up about 8 am. Also they had to drive 75 miles to get there. Those two boys walked out of there done around 8pm that same day. All installed correctly ( screwed and glued). Hard to beat a man at his on trade but i bet those boys pay the price when they get older.
Took me less than 2 hrs. Glued and screwed. We used to hang 80 board/day. Used to do hotels. day after day. I am a professional finisher too. getting too old for this shit.lol
I could build a house from the ground up when I was in my 20's.
They were 4 x 8 x 1/2, but I am almost 60. Can't handle those 4x12's by myself anymore.
I know one thing, I'm paying for it today. lol

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Spent most of the day trimming. Digging these chikamasas, a lot less hand fatigue then the fiskars.
It is crazy how good they are. Just in time for bonsai mother learning in the fall. BONSAI!!!

Yesterday i popped more beans in water...WTF am i thinking....But come on I have to try these...
Sin City Juice from 3Thirteen LVTK and Mimosa sounds pretty great to me, big fat seeds that cracked overnight and Gelato 45 X Cherry Sunshine (Schwaggy's Fine Seeds) more fantastic fruity flavors for my hoard of fine ganja.
I have a flood and drain just sitting there empty...WTF is going on here. So this will fix that.

I said something about fewer plants but i think it was the Skeleton Cookies.

The grandpas secret sprouter is back in action. Heat mat and everything.

And I forgot all about that brownie until right then....I love when they tingle. Have a great one !

Attachments

Last edited: