What did you do today?

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I'll be over. Whatcha drinking? I'll grab it on the way. Them filets are gonna be unbelievable tomorrow.
View attachment 20035
As for what I did today...I opened @9 was done by noon then back in to close at 6...hate long ass breaks.
Lol I'm on a marathon fish smoking session. We didn't vac seal the fish we brought back and I noticed ice crystals forming on the meat. Hell no! Decided to smoke it all with a few different brines and woods, and then we're vac sealing it and freezing it. Some will get ate this weekend, but we're talking over 100 pounds of fish. Decided to smoke on Monday too, this is going to require liberal doses of herb 😉.

PhatNuggz

I popped my own cross: WH X WW pollinated with G13

My grow method is hydro. In my attempt to eliminate air pumps, I am incorporating an O2Grow DO emitter system. What I learned the hard way. O2G doesn't freely offer any help/support (probably because I am using it for med cannabis) is when growing from seeds one needs to use an air pump until the tap root exits the net pot. In this stage the O2G is optional.

Running the pump 24/7 can cause root rot if/when the water level is too high and the splashing water soaks the starter cubes causing root rot. I am now using a separate timer for the air pump running it 30 minutes on/2 hours off to allow the starter cubes to dry out. In between the on cycles the O2G runs 30 minutes on and 3 hours off

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I did landscaping/irrigation work (from home irrigation to golf course irrigation) for 25+ years. Nice job!
Thanks man. I’ve been doing this for 12 years now. The last 4 out on my own I love the satisfaction it gives people when I’m done.

This lady couldn’t believe the amount of work I did in two days. I did it with one helper he was there the second day the first day it was just me and I dug out and finished the first wall in the front and got most of the prep done in the backyard as well

D

Deleted member 60

I was a solo act as well...only calling a friend in to help if I was planting trees/doing boulder work/etc. Followed a contractor around in my own neighborhood and did quite a few homes. Was a great gig cus the bong was only a few minutes away and I called all of my own shots/schedules/etc. HARD on the fuckin body though. They don't call 'em the "Rocky Mountains' for nothin'.

Hard work is good stuff. I still do it even though I don't have to and have the funds to have others do it for me. Gotta stay busy to stay sane. (Ok...sort of)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I vac sealed my personal herb stash. A half pound cured and stored. Now its a football pool and later burgers on the bbque. The smell in the air is changing. Fall is approaching and you can feel it.

Football season gives it away. I love the NFL.

It was kind of nice today to just do ph tests and a few drops here or there. Everything was in order. I premade 10 gallons of MC yesterday so now its just feed and stare in wonder.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Trying to figure out a way to get my hlg65 back from my growmie since I'm moving my babies back into my tents and I need that light for my seedlings so I can throw the Jenny into flower in the 2x4 tent. He has 5 babies(gg4,wc,gmocake,eaglescout and adub) plus his revegged sdxpp. I don't want them to suffer because he's a bad parent and has yet to get his area set up. He's apparently been passing comments he doesn't like them(my plants) in his room(has my light tho...) or me going in there even tho he padlocks his door so really I can't even access my genetics. That's changing though. Can't be the nice guy anymore when people take advantage of it. Needed to vent a bit as I sit here on the forum becuase I'm at a standstill unable to get to my babies. He's my man I fuck with him but fuck am I wrong here.
Edit: I asked two weeks ago he make moves so I can get the light. I planned on flowering her today.

Last edited:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Trying to figure out a way to get my hlg65 back from my growmie since I'm moving my babies back into my tents and I need that light for my seedlings so I can throw the Jenny into flower in the 2x4 tent. He has 5 babies(gg4,wc,gmocake,eaglescout and adub) plus his revegged sdxpp. I don't want them to suffer because he's a bad parent and has yet to get his area set up. He's apparently been passing comments he doesn't like them(my plants) in his room(has my light tho...) or me going in there even tho he padlocks his door so really I can't even access my genetics. That's changing though. Can't be the nice guy anymore when people take advantage of it. Needed to vent a bit as I sit here on the forum becuase I'm at a standstill unable to get to my babies. He's my man I fuck with him but fuck am I wrong here.
Edit: I asked two weeks ago he make moves so I can get the light. I planned on flowering her today.
Partnerships are tough. They rarely work. Give him a good ass chewing and i am sure you will feel better. Might not get the light but you will feel better. LOL

Dirtbag

Really Active Member

Thats frustrating. I've been partnered with different people for numerous grows over the years and more than once it became frustrating for me. I do my own thing now and have for several years, but I'm hesitant to enter into partnerships because of it. I do my things my way and like it like that.