What did you do today?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Partnerships are tough. They rarely work. Give him a good ass chewing and i am sure you will feel better. Might not get the light but you will feel better. LOL
Thats frustrating. I've been partnered with different people for numerous grows over the years and more than once it became frustrating for me. I do my own thing now and have for several years, but I'm hesitant to enter into partnerships because of it. I do my things my way and like it like that.
That's why when we first moved together I choose to have separate gardens. We can both still do our own thing no clashing and can both reaps the benefits of each garden. I just figured he'd be more excited to be growing again and have his area set up. I'm about to go buy him CFLs for them. 8 should work. Where's @Jesselikes2Grow when I need him. Not sure on how to tell what the spectrum is on them. I'm just tryna not be myself here and just take the light and leave him to figure it out. I'm tryna be a nice guy here but my patience is running low, plus I do want a cut of that adub lol(I gifted him the seeds for that reason) it's been two weeks, he makes good money great money compared to me but still no action. But let's my ladies dry out and droops lost three clones of Blueberry cause hell water his shit but not check mine. Remember I'm not able to do so myself

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Trying to figure out a way to get my hlg65 back from my growmie since I'm moving my babies back into my tents and I need that light for my seedlings so I can throw the Jenny into flower in the 2x4 tent. He has 5 babies(gg4,wc,gmocake,eaglescout and adub) plus his revegged sdxpp. I don't want them to suffer because he's a bad parent and has yet to get his area set up. He's apparently been passing comments he doesn't like them(my plants) in his room(has my light tho...) or me going in there even tho he padlocks his door so really I can't even access my genetics. That's changing though. Can't be the nice guy anymore when people take advantage of it. Needed to vent a bit as I sit here on the forum becuase I'm at a standstill unable to get to my babies. He's my man I fuck with him but fuck am I wrong here.
Edit: I asked two weeks ago he make moves so I can get the light. I planned on flowering her today.
People and their shit man, good luck working that out.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Never understood people that have no motivation, or super lazy. I literally have more motivation than anyone around me, and still wonder why?
When I'm manic there's no stopping me. When I'm low a blunt, my garden and the love of money give me all the motivation I need to get shit done. So even then when I "technically" could not do anything I still do. Noones gonna do it for me.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I also made this !. The new bubble cloner 2.0 (1.0 was repurposed)
7 neoprene colours for easier identification. Expandable to a lor
View attachment 20207
Are those true 2 inch neoprene collars or the 1.75 inch? That's how I was thinking of doing my commander tote. Wasn't sure if the squares were large enough. I see you had fun coloring. Didnt black out the light too well though. 😂

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Last week I was lucky to go camping,,
This weekend I was lucky enough to rescue our camper we had to abandon in the dwang.
My son has a 3/4 ton 4x4. Took a few tries, finally got 'er up.

That badland soil is odd stuff. The uppermost crust forms clay balls. I think it is some sorta bentonite mudstone, slicker than snot when wet. Even when dry, beneath the crust is the finest puff, it reminds me of bone dry peat . No rock, not even sand - it is hard to describe. Transversable when undisturbed, yet fluffy as coco fines when torn up.
You only get a few tries.
Capture+_2019-09-01-17-47-24(1).png
I actually feel kinda shitty, for ripping it up. Although, I have learnt well, my lesson.
I wont be driving down there again.
Capture+_2019-09-01-18-18-16.png
Sure do like the neighborhood tho -
20190901_142554.jpg

20190826_201410_HDR.jpg

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Yesterday I prepped and PC'd about 8 half pints of par boiled whole grain rice. :) Today I had planned on preparing some spore syringes of Panaeolous Alabama and Jamaica, and Ps Cubensis Texas Orange Caps.
Maybe tomorrow.

Today I played with my LED bug zapper bulbs and didnt even shock myself once. hehe
However, I spent most of the day trimming excess wood, taking measurements, running chalk lines, and nailing purlins to the beams preparing for installing metal roofing on my lean-to type carport rehab.

The sheets are 30 ft length 3 ft wide about 60 lbs and gonna me a B*tch for me to move and raise onto the roof by myself.. But I will get it done.

Today was the first day I let my chickens do the free range thing in my yard. When it was almost dark I chased them around til I caught the hen "Clucker", while trying to avoid the Roo "Parrot Eyes" as he has grown quite large and is mean as hell. Half the time I chased him, the other he chased me :LOL:. He does not like me messing with his woman. It was their first time leaving and returning to the coop/roost for the evenings, hopefully this will get easier.

Dirtbag

Really Active Member
Today, Im making hash. I got some freebies from a good buddy of mine who grows really great pot. He has a larger scale grow so always has a ton of trim, he came by last night for a couple beers and brought me a couple pounds of popcorn buds and tight bud trimmings from a mixed bag of in-house, sin city and ethos Gene's. The spiked punch bag looks absolutely freakin deadly. The trim is sticky and clumps so nicely, its gonna make some magical hashish. Managed to pull a couple oz of nice nugs out too.
I love free pot!! lol

20190902_093932.jpg20190902_094526.jpg20190902_094913.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
[
Today, Im making hash. I got some freebies from a good buddy of mine who grows really great pot. He has a larger scale grow so always has a ton of trim, he came by last night for a couple beers and brought me a couple pounds of popcorn buds and tight bud trimmings from a mixed bag of in-house, sin city and ethos Gene's. The spiked punch bag looks absolutely freakin deadly. The trim is sticky and clumps so nicely, its gonna make some magical hashish. Managed to pull a couple oz of nice nugs out too.
I love free pot!! lol

View attachment 20281View attachment 20278View attachment 20280
A friend with weed is a friend indeed, nice score bro.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I love free pot!! lol

View attachment 20281View attachment 20278View attachment 20280
Nice Haul! Good to have friends in HIGH places.

Dirtbag

Really Active Member
Nice Haul! Good to have friends in HIGH places.
Totally. Some of my buddies grows are insane. Makes my grow look like a micro PC grow lol.
One buddy I used to be partners with now owns one of the most highly respected LP's in Canada. They're pushing over 3 million watts of lighting last I checked. Most of my buddies are grandfathered MMAR or ACMPR growers though. Never a shortage of pot around these parts.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Well the smoke fest was a success. I'm still learning the smoker and different techniques, but every batch was better than the last. Made my own brine on the last batch and realized it was much better than the mixes I was buying, go figure, lol. 20190901_121241.jpg20190902_121929.jpg20190902_155203.jpg