West Coast Chronicles

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn bro, u really did hog all the fems, think I got my 8th male today, out of 8 plants lol
@SoLowDoughLow You're defying all odds. lol. On a more serious note, sorry to hear this brother since I know you're not looking for any males. I've been anxiously waiting to see you getting a lady in there. I was pulling for you.

Did you get 8/8 males out of one pack?

Just to keep it real, if I were you with that kind of luck with these, I'd be personally frustrated at this point and probably wouldn't consider wasting anymore time or resources. So I get it. However, if you're still in it and didn't want to give up just yet, let me know and I can send you out new packs.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I’m only on page 10 but man oh man who wouldn’t want to dive into that BCK?! Sounds dynamite friend! And even scouring journals it’s rare to see a plant go as colourful as your GelatOG! Fantastic work and fantastic plants! I can’t wait to read through these next 50 pages! :D :love:

And I’m just realizing some of these great photos I’ve seen in other threads are your crosses! @spyralout Things are sliding into place haha!

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
@SoLowDoughLow You're defying all odds. lol. On a more serious note, sorry to hear this brother since I know you're not looking for any males. I've been anxiously waiting to see you getting a lady in there. I was pulling for you.

Did you get 8/8 males out of one pack?

Just to keep it real, if I were you with that kind of luck with these, I'd be personally frustrated at this point and probably wouldn't consider wasting anymore time or resources. So I get it. However, if you're still in it and didn't want to give up just yet, let me know and I can send you out new packs.
No it's from multiple packs. And it is frustrating but I don't think I'll throw in the towel yet. There's gotta be females in there, I've only done a couple from each pack. I'm just defying the odds, but I think it will swing the other way so no need to send me any more packs...yet lol. For real tho, thanks for the offer but I'll just slowly try one here and there for now, I doubt they're all males in there lol

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
No it's from multiple packs. And it is frustrating but I don't think I'll throw in the towel yet. There's gotta be females in there, I've only done a couple from each pack. I'm just defying the odds, but I think it will swing the other way so no need to send me any more packs...yet lol. For real tho, thanks for the offer but I'll just slowly try one here and there for now, I doubt they're all males in there lol
First Female You find will be a keeper , watch. The Rebel in the pack.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
First Female You find will be a keeper , watch. The Rebel in the pack.
I truly believe it will! And @Phylex I forgot to say in the last post, but you don't owe me shit brother. You were nice enough to let me test your gear for free, and testers don't always go the way you want to anyhow, so I was prepared for this. It's why I didn't pop all 8 of them all at once, now THAT would have pissed me off lol

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I’m only on page 10 but man oh man who wouldn’t want to dive into that BCK?! Sounds dynamite friend! And even scouring journals it’s rare to see a plant go as colourful as your GelatOG! Fantastic work and fantastic plants! I can’t wait to read through these next 50 pages! :D :love:

And I’m just realizing some of these great photos I’ve seen in other threads are your crosses! @spyralout Things are sliding into place haha!
Thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm rooting for ya pulling a female next! (y)