Flower tent: 5x5x7
(1) HLG-600 LED
(2) Far Red LED pucks
(2) 4' Solacure UVB's

Veg Rack: 4x2x6 and some change
4' T-5's in both chambers

Medium: 40% FFOF, 40% Pindstrup Blonde, 20% Perlite

Nutrients: Megacrop, Sea Green

Currently in flower tent: (3 gallon pots; Tangie, Gelat.OG, Blackjack, Birthday Cake Kush, 9lb. Hammer) (1 gallon pots; Tagie x 9PH, Gelat.OG x 9PH, BJ x 9PH, and BCK x 9PH) The three gallon pots will be chopped in about four days. The pregnant females will finish up over the next 2-4 weeks.

Currently outside is Hyper Blueberry Blast, Hyper Alien, Ghost Train Haze, Tangie, Gelat.OG, Blackjack, Birthday Cake Kush, and 9lb. Hammer.

Currently in the veg rack: Newly taken clones from all of the aboveG2Day63.Tan.1.JPGG2Day63.BJ1.3.JPGG2Day63.9PH3.JPGG2Day63.TanP3.JPGG2Day63.Gel.1.JPGG2Day63.BCK1.JPGG2Day59.Gp.5.JPGG2FDay55.18.JPG

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Welcome to my continuous grow journal.

(1) HLG-600 LED
(2) Far Red LED pucks
(2) 4' Solacure UVB's

Currently in flower tent: (3 gallon pots; Tangie, Gelat.OG, Blackjack, Birthday Cake Kush, 9lb. Hammer) (1 gallon pots; Tagie x 9PH, Gelat.OG x 9PH, BJ x 9PH, and BCK x 9PH) The three gallon pots will be chopped in about four days. The pregnant females will finish up over the next 2-4 weeks.

Currently outside is Hyper Blueberry Blast, Hyper Alien, Ghost Train Haze, Tangie, Gelat.OG, Blackjack, Birthday Cake Kush, and 9lb. Hammer.

Currently in the veg rack: Newly taken clones from all of the aboveView attachment 7481View attachment 7482View attachment 7483View attachment 7484View attachment 7485View attachment 7486View attachment 7487View attachment 7488
Lovely looking ladies you have 😍

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks everyone for all of the kind words. I'm doing the best I can while learning as I go. The quantum boards are new to me and I'm still trying to find that sweet spot. I have a little higher than desirable leaf temps, but I should get it sorted out next run. Hopefully

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Thanks everyone for all of the kind words. I'm doing the best I can while learning as I go. The quantum boards are new to me and I'm still trying to find that sweet spot. I have a little higher than desirable leaf temps, but I should get it sorted out next run. Hopefully
Yea I've been finding that sweet spot too, burnt a couple seedlings and bleached a top along the way but I think I'm getting them figured out 😀

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Welcome to my continuous grow journal.

(1) HLG-600 LED
(2) Far Red LED pucks
(2) 4' Solacure UVB's

Currently in the veg rack: Newly taken clones from all of the aboveView attachment 7481View attachment 7482View attachment 7483View attachment 7484View attachment 7485View attachment 7486View attachment 7487View attachment 7488
Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner! Fucking Beautiful!

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Update: Flower Day 66 - Harvest 1 of 2

I probably could have let the BCK and BJ go a little longer, but I was already starting to see a little bit of amber. I decided to chop it all on the same day so I can start the next run. I knew I had a long day ahead of me so I didn't take to much time on the pics. They're not the best, but they should be decent.

9PH
G2Harvest.9PH.JPG

Gelat.OG
G2Harvest.Gel.1.JPG

G2Harvest.Gel.2.JPG

G2Harvest.Gel.3.JPG

G2Harvest.Gel.4.JPG

G2Harvest.Gel.5.JPG

Tangie
G2Harvest.Tan.1.JPG

G2Harvest.Tan.2.JPG

G2Harvest.Tan.3.JPG

G2Harvest.Tan.4.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks Jesse. I'm really curious how they're all going to turn out once tried and trimmed. (I still suck a trimming. lol. I'm working on it.) Some of those are my largest colas so far to date. I'm not sure if I should have broken them up some to dry or not. I'm a little concerned with possible bud rot while they dry. I did however leave them as they are. I'm always open to suggestions and always appreciate advice. Since I'm still learning, I like trying a lot of different things for the experience and find what works best for me and my environment. I'll explain below in a thread update.

Some of these colas seem pretty leafy about mid down. I'm thinking it's attributed to the penetration of the LED's. (My first run with LED's) It seems about 8" of penetration was the most I was getting into these girls. It probably would have been best to run a dual harvest. After chop, I probably should have cut the tops and let the lowers finish up more. But I was also so far behind schedule, I decided to chop it all so I could start the next run. But we'll see how they all turn out in about a week or so. They're sticky, stinky, and the tops are nice and rock hard.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Thread Update:

Since I'm starting this thread late here, I just wanted to give a quick update on what's going on.

My first indoor run was with a 1000w HPS. I ran Sunset Sherbet and a GG4 x Gelato 45. I ran SCROG and trained like crazy throughout veg with LST, Topping, and super cropping. I wanted to try all of these techniques to gain some experience.

This was day 43 of that run. I chopped on day 64
FlowerDay43.6.JPG

FlowerDay43.12.JPG

These were the end result with my crappy trim job. Trimming is something I need to work on.
SS100.JPG

SS101.PNG

IMG_9018.PNG

IMG_9019.PNG

I liked the HPS but the electricity bill was killing me. It was somewhat of a sticker shock considering I was also needing to run a space heater. I was growing during the coldest winter months and the workshop I grow in is influenced heavily by outside temps. In an attempt to save some cost, I decided to try switching to LED.

While my first grow was in progress I built a grow rack with two chambers to veg in. I put one T-5 6500K in each chamber. I popped some beans; Tangie, BCK, Blackjack, Gelat.OG, and 9lb. Hammer. My goal for this run was only to check the genetics and see what I had in these strains. I wasn't growing for maximum yield. I also wanted to try growing with bamboo stakes rather than SCROG and I wanted to try cloning. So I took some clones from all of the above. (It was a success)

With my first grow still finishing up under the HPS, I then started to plan my third run and popped Hyper Alien, Hyper Blueberry Blast, and Ghost Train Haze. My goal here was to try mainlining. I spent months training them.
IMG_9393.JPG

IMG_9394.JPG

While I had this all going on, and the first grow finishing up, I ordered my new LED light. I anticipated getting it within a week as the website stated "in stock." Once it arrived, I was going to flip my planned second grow. However the light didn't arrive until a month later. That really set me back by three weeks.

During all this time, one of my 9lb. Hammers was a male. Since I'd really like to learn about breeding, I took this opportunity to get my feet wet and chuck some pollen. I grabbed some of my 8" clones from my planned second grow, and flipped them to flower in the upper chamber of the veg rack. Once they were pollinated, I threw them into the flower tent under the LED's to finish up with the second grow. (They're still currently finishing up)

The remaining clones were planned for grow four. Since I have always trained hard throughout veg, and kept everything short, I realized I'm not utilizing a lot of the height in my tent. So my goal for grow four was to let the plants grow naturally without any real training, and see how tall I can grow them. Well.......Since the new lights set me back three weeks, planned grows three and four outgrew the veg rack. I had to put them outside about ten days ago. I wasn't stoked about that because of the possibility for bugs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

To make matters worse, my third grow, (3) Hyper Alien, (3) Hyper Blueberry Blast, and (1) Ghost Train Haze ended up being predominantly male. Which sucks because of the time I spent mainlining all of them. But that's how the dice land sometimes. I figured I would have some males, But I was honestly hoping for at least one female from each. I ended up with (1) Hyper Blueberry Blast, and the one Ghost Train Haze being female.

I decided since I'm backed up on grows, and the lack of females from grow three, I'm combining planned grows three and four together. So yesterday after I harvested, I put them all into the flower tent for flip. They were bigger than I anticipated so things should get interesting. I know I wanted to test the height of my tent, but now I'm wondering if I'll actually outgrow it. lol. I see some super cropping in my future.

I still need to decide what to do with all of the males. I'm not sure if they're worth keeping and collecting some pollen from or not. I'm unfamiliar with these strains to begin with. I'm still on the fence about what to do with them. I'm leaning toward growing them out and collecting some pollen, if anything, for the added experience of doing so. But I'm not sure yet. I did take more clones from everything just in case. So there is that.

I think that about sums up how I got to where I'm at now. A lot of experimenting and changes happened along the way.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm still waiting for the pollinated clones to finish up.

BJ hit with 9PH
IMG_9794.JPG

IMG_9796.JPG

IMG_9793.JPG

IMG_9801.JPG

BCK hit with 9PH - mid shot
IMG_9798.JPG

These arrived today. I plan to use these for pollen storage.
IMG_9802.JPG

I currently have three males separated in the lower chamber of the veg rack.
1. 9lb. Hammer (GooBerry x Hells OG x Jack the Ripper) Jinxproof Genetics
2. Hyper Blueberry Blast - Blueberry Blast (Northern Lights x Blueberry) x Hyper Glue
3. Hyper Alien - Grape Alien Haze x Hyper Glue
The Hyper line is from Reno Genetics. Hyper Glue (GG4 x Afternoon Delight x C99)

My plan is to hit some branches from what I just put into the flower tent. Currently in the flower tent I have
1. Ghost Train Haze
2. Tangie
3. BCK
4. Blackjack
5. 9lb. Hammer
6. Gelat.OG
7. Hyper Blueberry Blast

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
@Phlylex...beauty tent grow man. Buds are looking great and you are rocking the manifold. Really nice!
Thanks brother. Only two were female and made it to the flower tent. I'm not sure if I'll spend the time to do it again or not. I'll have to wait and see. The rest were males. I kept the best two and tossed the rest of them. It felt like such a waste to throw them all away. I figured I might as well try to salvage something out of them. Even if the male pollen wasn't in any of my plans. The other caveat to all of this is; those plants already out grew my veg rack. So I had to super crop about 18" of the stalks just so they would fit. It truly is a last ditched effort before completely pulling the plug on them.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Flower tent day 6

9lb. Hammer far left is finally starting to show a little happiness in her new growth. I really pissed her off in mid veg. when I basically chopped her in half because of her height. Her stems and petioles turned a solid purple and her growth slowed way down. I didn't originally plan to flower her. She was originally going to be just for clones. So I'm not going to expect much from her on this run. Maybe she'll surprise, you never know.

G3Day6.1.JPG

My last run was getting blasted by the fan and getting some wind burn. I was also getting used to the new light and was really pushing the limits. I was starting to get some light/heat burn but without bleaching any of the flowers. So I rearranged my air circulation a bit which is much improved. I raised the QB's up some and double checked with my quantum par meter. I'm finding personally for my environment, 400-850 is a good range, with 700-850 being ideal. 1000+ and I was starting to get signs of heat stress. The wind burn may have also been playing into some of those signs as well. So now with the air circulation fixed, I'll play a little bit more with creeping back closer to a 1000 just to confirm my findings. I also raised the UVB lighting up much higher.

G3Day6.JPG

G3Day6.3.JPG

G3Day6.2.JPG

This gelatog clone is expressing a funky leaf, "possible mutation," on
a couple of upper nodes. This was never observed on her mom.
G3Day6.4.JPG

Ghost Train Haze
G3Day6.5.JPG

I've always liked the BCK's saw blade like leaves. I'm going to have to write something up about this particular girl once she's dried, trimmed, and cured.
G3Day6.6.JPG

BCK pollinated clone. I hit her with a 9lb. Hammer. Along with some heat stress and wind burn which has since been corrected. She's at 62 days and 45 days after pollination.
G3Day6.7.JPG

Blackjack pollinated clone. I did the same as the BCK and hit her with a 9lb. Hammer. She's at 62 days and 45 days after pollination.
G3Day6.8.JPG

I'll wrap this up with a shot of the tangie.
IMG_E9817.JPG

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Flower tent day 6

9lb. Hammer far left is finally starting to show a little happiness in her new growth. I really pissed her off in mid veg. when I basically chopped her in half because of her height. Her stems and petioles turned a solid purple and her growth slowed way down. I didn't originally plan to flower her. She was originally going to be just for clones. So I'm not going to expect much from her on this run. Maybe she'll surprise, you never know.

View attachment 8284

My last run was getting blasted by the fan and getting some wind burn. I was also getting used to the new light and was really pushing the limits. I was starting to get some light/heat burn but without bleaching any of the flowers. So I rearranged my air circulation a bit which is much improved. I raised the QB's up some and double checked with my quantum par meter. I'm finding personally for my environment, 400-850 is a good range, with 700-850 being ideal. 1000+ and I was starting to get signs of heat stress. The wind burn may have also been playing into some of those signs as well. So now with the air circulation fixed, I'll play a little bit more with creeping back closer to a 1000 just to confirm my findings. I also raised the UVB lighting up much higher.

View attachment 8292

View attachment 8286

View attachment 8285

View attachment 8287

Ghost Train Haze
View attachment 8288

I've always liked the BCK's saw blade like leaves. I'm going to have to write something up about this particular girl once she's dried, trimmed, and cured.
View attachment 8289

BCK pollinated clone. I hit her with a 9lb. Hammer. Along with some heat stress and wind burn which has since been corrected. She's at 62 days and 45 days after pollination.
View attachment 8290

Blackjack pollinated clone. I did the same as the BCK and hit her with a 9lb. Hammer. She's at 62 days and 45 days after pollination.
View attachment 8291

View attachment 8293
Man all the ladies look great. What kind of soil are you using?

Streetpro09

Tester
Flower tent day 6

View attachment 8284

View attachment 8292

View attachment 8286

View attachment 8285

View attachment 8287

Ghost Train Haze
View attachment 8288

View attachment 8289

View attachment 8290

View attachment 8291

View attachment 8293
That's alot of work but looks awesome!

Good info on lighting. I'll be putting that in my memory bank!