West Coast Chronicles

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

Texagonian

Outlaw
Hey @Phylex , I forgot to name who’s what. Top pic down. Citrol sledgehammer, ground pounder #2 blunt force trauma 1 and blunt force trauma 1 and last is ground pounder 1. Couldn’t get a good one of my black abyss #1. It’s in the back in an awkward position. I’ll get some final pics when I’m pulling them to chop that way I can stand them up in a jug and against the black of the tent. Thank you for letting me run them. They’ve been a pleasure to grow and not finicky at all. Have a good night🍻✌🏻

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Couple of quick pics for your thread. The rest on my thread. Gotta get going on some other things after I post this and finish up on mine.

Blunt Force Trauma #4 - GK Genetics - @Phylex - Day 63

20200201_123023_BFT4 DAY 63..jpg

Ground Pounder #3 - GK Genetics - @Phylex - Day 63

20200201_124506_gp3 day 63..jpg

Even with some mag deficiencies and light intensity/heat issues, these plants powered through and a couple of phenos packed on some good frost. In this tote, 2 strains, 8/8 female (sorry @SoLowDoughLow for hogging all the fems 🙄😂). GP3 is making its move to be revegged. With the upcoming GOW/GP hunt it'll probably have some stiff competition along with what you've already selected. It's definitely worth a shot. We love GP already.

If anyone is lucky enough to have some of Phylex's Blunt Force Trauma and Ground Pounder, do yourself a favor and make some space to pop them 👍

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I personally like to use indirect airflow in the main flower tent. My upper fan is typically for above the canopy. However, I let one of my F&D girls get away from me and she's tall. She grew into the main jet stream and she's taking a bit of a beating. I'm not too concerned about it. It just is what it is.

Main tent update: Day 32
B32.1.JPG

B32.2.JPG

B32.3.JPG

B32.4.JPG

B32.5.JPG

B32.6.JPG

B32.7.JPG

B32.8.JPG

B32.9.JPG

B32.10.JPG

Last edited:

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Couple of quick pics for your thread. The rest on my thread. Gotta get going on some other things after I post this and finish up on mine.

Blunt Force Trauma #4 - GK Genetics - @Phylex - Day 63

View attachment 46692

Ground Pounder #3 - GK Genetics - @Phylex - Day 63

View attachment 46693

Even with some mag deficiencies and light intensity/heat issues, these plants powered through and a couple of phenos packed on some good frost. In this tote, 2 strains, 8/8 female (sorry @SoLowDoughLow for hogging all the fems 🙄😂). GP3 is making its move to be revegged. With the upcoming GOW/GP hunt it'll probably have some stiff competition along with what you've already selected. It's definitely worth a shot. We love GP already.

If anyone is lucky enough to have some of Phylex's Blunt Force Trauma and Ground Pounder, do yourself a favor and make some space to pop them 👍
Damn bro, u really did hog all the fems, think I got my 8th male today, out of 8 plants lol