PICK YOUR OWN
Update: Day 46 (continued)

God O War F1

#4 is another 9lb. Hammer leaner
B46GOW4.1.JPG

B46GOW4.2.JPG

B46GOW4.3.JPG

B46GOW4.4.JPG

#7 looks to be a potential AB representing more of an equal balance of parental qualities. She's also center tent and under the most intense lighting. When she gets pulled later on, she potentially could be another Ghost Train Haze leaner. (Still TBD) When taking pictures of her, I have to really reach in and one arm shot the photo.
B46GOW7.1.JPG

B46GOW7.2.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Update: Day 46 (continued)

God O War F1

#8 is a 9lb. Hammer leaner and very similar to #4. #8 has more of a "Christmas tree" like structure with its lateral growth while #4 creates multiple secondary tops with its vigorous lateral growth racing vertically.
B46GOW8.1.JPG

B46GOW8.2.JPG

B46GOW8.3.JPG

B46GOW8.4.JPG

B46GOW8.5.JPG

#9 looks like another AB presenting more of a balance between both parents.
B46GOW9.1.JPG

B46GOW9.2.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
poWhat does it smell like? 9 pound hammer? They are some frosty looking girls. All of them
GOW? The 9lb. Hammer male used is very dominant in passing along its smell to some varying degree. I get a sweet, almost candied grape. But I've been told it's not grape, its "purple." I haven't made my way all around the tent yet but the other day I was playing with this.

While #11 has that citrus pine behind it, it's sweeter vs. sour.

#4 is a lot more reminiscent of the dad. Sweet, candy like "purple."

#8 I swear smells like pink bubble gum. I'm almost thinking bazooka Joe like. But I'm not as refined as most when it comes to this. My nose is more generic. I'd like to get some confirmation from the likes of @spyralout

#7 and #9 are harder to get to. But I'll track them down and report back. Same goes with #10. I don't recall off the top of my head what it was. I was more so playing with #4, #8, and #11 that day.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
@Phylex man that is pretty! Now i want God of War.

:D

The quest for the strain i never smoked is boundless....and i will keep on questing!
Thanks @gwheels. They really are gorgeous and they're making it really difficult to choose which direction to go with F2 at this point. I'm hoping there's a clear cut winner once they're sampled because as of now, any one of them looks like they could be worthy of F2. It's going to be a very hard decision. I'm already foreseeing a need for a couple of different F2 test runs.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Thank Lord Baby Jesus I just got a few of those GOW seeds, They just moved way up the pop list looking at those Pictures, I see a Heathen Hammer X GOW chuck coming soon, I have a very pretty Hammer Girl being Held back for the right Male. Godamn those look good.
Thank you @Heathenraider Even the males were looking killer. I think I accidentally culled a potential GOW Holy Grail male. I have the runner up stud on the side, but I want to keep hunting to see if I can find one similar to the one I culled.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Thanks @gwheels. They really are gorgeous and they're making it really difficult to choose which direction to go with F2 at this point. I'm hoping there's a clear cut winner once they're sampled because as of now, any one of them looks like they could be worthy of F2. It's going to be a very hard decision. I'm already foreseeing a need for a couple of different F2 test runs.
Until You smoke each one its hard to make a choice with so many different phenos , that's the fun of it. I personally would find the dankest 9lb Hammer leaner , dankest mixed pheno and dankest GTH leaner and spunk all over all of them with the chosen Male.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Citrol Sledgehammer 10 days into 12/12.
I don't plan on doing any major pruning or training unless needed. I got to thinking about it, and I can take most any plant and turn it into whatever different shape I want. Why not let the plants go and see what the breeding did to it? :cool:

I'm flipping everything at 30 days or when they get 8-10" tall with good shoots - whichever comes first - just to keep them smallish.
IMG_5830.JPG