West Coast Chronicles

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Was just wondering about the hyper alien
Hyper Alien - (Grape Alien Haze x Hyper Glue)
  • Grape Alien Haze (Grape Ape x White Alien Haze)
  • Hyper Glue [GG4 x (Afternoon Delight x C99)]
was trying to figure out which was indica.
Ground Pounder and Pandemic are indica leaning
Clairvoyant is sativa leaning
God O War is a well balanced hybrid

Where do i go to find sum these genetics? That 9lb is a favorite of mine and wood like to maybe buy sum of them 9lb crosses? Thx
I'll send you my email. Feel free to email me anytime if you have any questions.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Looking good! Do u practice defoiling or u against do it? Especially bout a month into flower, i know the 9lb dont miss a beat anytime ive defoiled mine.. Just my suggestion not saying u got to , just my ways ans 2 cents.. Thx keep up the good work dude!
I usually do. I have almost a dozen different strains going right now and was wanting to just let everything go natural. What a damn mess LOL. I went through a few plants today snipping leaves and shoots - and will hit the tent this is in next time they need water. So please don't hesitate to offer suggestions - I agree!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I usually do. I have almost a dozen different strains going right now and was wanting to just let everything go natural. What a damn mess LOL. I went through a few plants today snipping leaves and shoots - and will hit the tent this is in next time they need water. So please don't hesitate to offer suggestions - I agree!
Oh shit didnt no u had so many different strains going at once.. I see why u said u wanted to let them grow naturally.. In flower i strip all bottom growth and every fan leaves that are blocking the bud sites from getting direct light. Also i just squeeze the stems that has bud sites. But other than that ur doing a good job with that many plants and that many different strains too..✌

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Oh shit didnt no u had so many different strains going at once.. I see why u said u wanted to let them grow naturally.. In flower i strip all bottom growth and every fan leaves that are blocking the bud sites from getting direct light. Also i just squeeze the stems that has bud sites. But other than that ur doing a good job with that many plants and that many different strains too..✌
I'll post another pic tonight. They get watered, and I usually do any pruning/LST while I'm waiting on them to drain. No telling what she'll look like, but I usually try to either keep the number of tops down to 4 or so, OR I prune all the lower junk so that if I have a bunch of tops they get fatter.

I think a few have the main-stem-nugs all the way up as well instead of just at the tops. Those go first, then I look at what's left.