West Coast Chronicles

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
All my sexy lil sledges and their unique aromas have me dying to flower them. For the most part they're back to good health and getting back to full happiness.IMG_20191126_212044.jpg
CS 4 Ariel grease... straight axle grease. It's insane.
IMG_20191126_205841.jpg
CS 6 Belle lil droops on top due to overwatering maybe.
MVIMG_20191126_210657.jpg
CS Cinderella my pride and joy. Stinky in the most amazing citrusy way. Aurora still my fav but Cindy is all I could've asked for. Thanks again phylex. Seriously.MVIMG_20191126_211411.jpg
Honestly forget who's leaf this was but I fuck wit it lolIMG_20191126_210205.jpg
No apologies for the blurps. I'm mad about my hlg still lol.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I'm happy to hear you're digging them and they've rebounded back for you. I look forward to seeing them in flower too. What happened with the HLG? I might have missed it.
I cannot acquire the proper wire. Amazon has a 1-3 month delivery and HD/Blowes just absolutely suck in my neck of the woods.(ghetto as hell) I could use 18/2 thermostat wire but I'm OCD and it has to be done proper aka perfect. I'm ordering wire from rapidled 2 day shipping as soon as my uncle gives me back the money he owes me 😅😂🤪

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 27 - Watering day (1 of 2)

Astro Black (Blackjack x Hyper Alien) by GK Genetics
T27AB.2.JPG

BCK Phylex Cut (unconfirmed Birthday Cake Kush) held by GK Genetics
T27BCK.2.JPG

Black Widow (Brazilian Sativa x South Indian Indica) by Mr. Nice Seedbank
T27BW.2.JPG

Celestial Ghost (Ghost Train Haze #1 x Hyper Alien) by GK Genetics
T27CG.2.JPG

Hyper Dragon (Dragon Berry x Hyper Glue) by Reno Genetics
T27DB.1.JPG

Galactic Funk (Tangie x Hyper Alien) by GK Genetics
T27GF1.2.JPG

Galactic Funk (Tangie x Hyper Alien) by GK Genetics
T27GF2.2.JPG

Hyper Kush (BCK x Hyper Blueberry Blast) by GK Genetics
T27HK.2.JPG

Hyper Kush (BCK x Hyper Blueberry Blast) by GK Genetics
T27HK2.2.JPG

Hyper Train (Ghost Train Haze #1 x Hyper Blueberry Blast) by GK Genetics
T27HT.2.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 27 - Watering day (2 of 2)

Pandemic (Gelat.OG x Hyper Alien) by GK Genetics
T27PAN.2.JPG

Space Invasion (Hyper Blueberry Blast x Hyper Alien) by GK Genetics
T27SI.2.JPG

Terpenado Mystery accidental open pollination from a growmie
T27TERP.2.JPG

9lb. Blueberry #1 (Hyper Blueberry Blast x 9lb. Hammer) by GK Genetics
T279PH.2.JPG

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Dude Pandemic - 😮 I am not a sucker for purple. However those purple tinges accent the plant so well. Nice!

Space Invasion - building its own "tree canopy." Makes me think that this one likes to hog the light. Which leads to...😉 I have two Space Invasion almost ready. They are not as refined as yours BUT they are robust and hearty. It's a "take over" plant - very interesting on the name and how really fitting it is lol 😮🤔😄

BCK - WTF... what is so captivating about her? I am at a loss for any elaboration. 😍

Hyper Dragon - Ok. This plant has big time potential. Very curious on the nose and dry joint hit. I'm gonna guess that it can bring out some very desirable traits in a cross that is fire but lanky. Like it will bring some heat and meat (lol 😆).

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
You're gonna need a bigger box soon ;)
Nah I got this. Sometime today I'm gonna prune the fuck out of them and they should be good to go. Need to uppot them all into 1 gals. The hlg drama has me weeks behind schedule now lol oh well live and learn only going forward, I adapt. Definitely need to get the carbon filter for my room the BBC is ready in the next week or so.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Dude Pandemic - 😮 I am not a sucker for purple. However those purple tinges accent the plant so well. Nice!

Space Invasion - building its own "tree canopy." Makes me think that this one likes to hog the light. Which leads to...😉 I have two Space Invasion almost ready. They are not as refined as yours BUT they are robust and hearty. It's a "take over" plant - very interesting on the name and how really fitting it is lol 😮🤔😄

BCK - WTF... what is so captivating about her? I am at a loss for any elaboration. 😍

Hyper Dragon - Ok. This plant has big time potential. Very curious on the nose and dry joint hit. I'm gonna guess that it can bring out some very desirable traits in a cross that is fire but lanky. Like it will bring some heat and meat (lol 😆).
The smell on Pandemic is unreal. I absolutely know this smell it's so familiar and distinct, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it last night. It was like having that word on the tip of your tongue but your mind keeps drawing a blank in the moment. There's a lot of lookers here with their different personalities and characteristics. It's another run I'm very stoked about.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 29

Astro Black - It's been getting much colder at night the last couple of nights and the space heater was struggling to keep the temps up. I lowered the main fan speed to assist with not evacuating the warming air so quickly. None the less, with those colder temps for a couple of nights, Astro Black already started to quickly turn.
F29AB.1.JPG

F29AB.2.JPG

Galactic Funk
F29GF.1.JPG

Hyper Dragon - testing for future potential. Very robust, massive girth central stalk. She also has very large, crown like calyx's. She sports a nice fur coat too. Without an initial smoke test, my wheels are already turning. I have a few potential donors that could make this very interesting from what I'm seeing so far.
F29HD.1.JPG

F29HD.2.JPG

F29HD.3.JPG

Hyper Kush
F29HK.1.JPG

F29HK.2.JPG

Pandemic - Very sweet with strong Ground Pounder influence.
F29PAN.1.JPG

F29PAN.2.JPG

Last edited:

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 29

Space Invasion
F29SI.1.JPG

F29SI.2.JPG

F29SI.3.JPG

Terpenado Mystery- I would consider the flowers to be on the small side for this one unless some real magic happens at some point. But she is already looking like she might be a faster finisher.
F29TERP.JPG

9lb. Blueberry #1 - She has this fuzzy, furry look vs. distinct beach sand.
F299PB1.1.JPG

F299PB1.2.JPG

Texagonian

Outlaw
Looking straight 🔥🔥🔥 @Phylex! Fine work as usual sir. Good thinking on the sight glass, that was something I added after my first round with the f&d. It’s a must and will make res change so much easier. I’ve been busy and just kinda cruise around here and there when I can in here. I’ve got a tent full of your gear going and will get you some updates soon. Hope all is well ✌🏻

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Looking straight 🔥🔥🔥 @Phylex! Fine work as usual sir. Good thinking on the sight glass, that was something I added after my first round with the f&d. It’s a must and will make res change so much easier. I’ve been busy and just kinda cruise around here and there when I can in here. I’ve got a tent full of your gear going and will get you some updates soon. Hope all is well ✌🏻
Thanks @Texagonian, very much appreciated. With such a short time in use, I'm already digging the site tube. It's definitely worth it. (y) What did you end up deciding to run in the tent?