West Coast Chronicles

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Dude, keep that Galactic funk coming.
Score.
I was just telling @spyralout last night that I always end up with a dark horse that surprises me more in some way or another. With that said, I was telling him Galactic Funk seems to be my dark horse on this run so far. Her mom, Tangie, is a late trichome developer. However Galactic Funk is one of the leaders in having the most trichome developments this early on.

Last edited:

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I was watering last night and I was finally able to check some labels. I made a mistake on an earlier post. What I thought was the Hyper Dragon (Dragonberry x Hyper Glue) that was starting to express purple, is actually Pandemic. Which makes sense. My purple GelatOG is what was used in creating Pandemic.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Here's a few pics from some girls on day 21.
I gotta stop swinging through here 😭 too much fuego nuevo πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ you're killing it phylex...my lil sledges are getting the treatment right now and still killing it. Underwatering coupled with high heat low humidity plus its dry humidity can we say drought test so far so good. Uppotting then into flower. They are as is everything in my mother(veg) tent suffering from the new light not going up on time. It started out as an accident stress testing them to be honest but I ended up rocking with it. They are still growing regardless of there sad nature. They're looking better today will be back to edit this with an update pic. Nice and dry soil. Desert arid environment all for them muahahahaIMG_20191120_214526.jpg

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Bro I said I was done chucking for a while. I lied.. but I just did possibly my last.. (who we kidding) bubblegummer red clone empregnated by bodega bubblegum x Nigerian sunshine male..

but seriously the sh!t you and MANY other breeders with buckets more experience have been blastin out... shhhhhiiiiiiit man. What am I doing here.. I’m downsizing my setup after this winter to one 3x3 tent and one 2x2 nursery. Growing from seed only until further notice.
But anyways what I’m getting at is that you and other rockstars on this forum have been chucking such hot hot fire that it has forced this amateur chuckist into retirement. Got enough seed already to last the apocalypse anyways.. but they will most likely sit there collecting dust until the apocalypse as I grow out bomb ass genetics from my homies at chuckersmothacluckinparadise babyyyy! ✌

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I gotta stop swinging through here 😭 too much fuego nuevo πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ you're killing it phylex...my lil sledges are getting the treatment right now and still killing it. Underwatering coupled with high heat low humidity plus its dry humidity can we say drought test so far so good. Uppotting then into flower. They are as is everything in my mother(veg) tent suffering from the new light not going up on time. It started out as an accident stress testing them to be honest but I ended up rocking with it. They are still growing regardless of there sad nature. They're looking better today will be back to edit this with an update pic. Nice and dry soil. Desert arid environment all for them muahahahaView attachment 31382
Good to hear they're hanging in there and remaining stubbornly hardy.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Bro I said I was done chucking for a while. I lied.. but I just did possibly my last.. (who we kidding) bubblegummer red clone empregnated by bodega bubblegum x Nigerian sunshine male.
That's awesome. Are you still playing with Congo?

But anyways what I’m getting at is that you and other rockstars on this forum have been chucking such hot hot fire that it has forced this amateur chuckist into retirement.
Thank you for the kind words. Chuckers is definitely filled with so many great growers, yourself included. I'm pretty sure you're kidding, or at least hope so. I hope you keep impregnating females. (y)

Got enough seed already to last the apocalypse
See, you're already poised to being one of the richest men during the apocalypse.