West Coast Chronicles

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
One thing I forgot to note. I also topped off my lower reservoir today for the first time with plain r/o water. It was down one gallon after five days. After I added the gallon, the PPM's adjusted to 380. I plan to leave them as is until I see what starts happening.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I'll take some pictures of the above tonight when the lights kick on. I do have some photos of 9lb. Blueberry I took last night. (Day 33) One thing that jumps right out to me is maturation. Yours seems to be covered in white pistils pushing day 49, whereas most of mine have receded and turned already by day 33. I'm already thinking she might be an earlier finisher but yours is looking more like a 63-65 day finisher
View attachment 33785

View attachment 33786

View attachment 33787

View attachment 33788

View attachment 33789.
Very interesting. Your leaves are broader too. Our environments are quite different. You're more dialed than I am, and using QB. I'm still playing around with these totes, in a tent in the garage, less space between plants, and under CMH/HPS. I'm gonna need to fire up another HPS or 2 soon. I think the quick cool down in temps has affected them along with the multiple stressors. At any rate, good tests for strain resiliency. It's starting to get tough to pull any smells other than open the tent and FUUUUHHHH 😄

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Let's compare and see if yours looks similar.
I'll take some pictures of the above tonight when the lights kick on.
After going through the flower tent last night I realized X-Files is the other strain I had ended up with all males. I knew I ended up with all males for GOW and Moontang Mystery which is why I started more that are currently in veg. Apparently I forgot to re-start some more X-Files in that second round. :unsure:

While I was out there I decided to snap some photos of some other girls not named 9PB.

Space Invasion - Day 34
T34SI.1.JPG

T34SI.2.JPG

T34SI.3.JPG

T34SI.4.JPG

Galactic Funk - Day 34
T34GF.1.JPG

T34GF.2.JPG

Hyper Dragon
T34HD.1.JPG

T34HD.2.JPG

T34HD.3.JPG

Rooted

Plant whisperer

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
The roots just exited the bottom of the pots a few days ago and are hitting the next gear. They're starting to pull away from their soil siblings.

The seeds were started together. I removed most of the seedlings and potted them into soil on 11/20. The remaining six were removed and placed into the F&D on 11/24.

IMG_2637.JPG

IMG_2638.JPG

Texagonian

Outlaw
Quick update for you @Phylex . 2 of each on your original drop. Started 11/15 and the smaller ones 11/20 . Temp was low for a bit. Had heater issues at my house that had to be resolved and now things are good. Starting to run like they should. I’ll get some more regular updates coming now that I’ve got things smoothed out on my end. Hope all is well✌🏻7510F4BD-D470-4DFB-89B4-82771869277D.jpeg

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Quick update for you @Phylex . 2 of each on your original drop. Started 11/15 and the smaller ones 11/20 . Temp was low for a bit. Had heater issues at my house that had to be resolved and now things are good. Starting to run like they should. I’ll get some more regular updates coming now that I’ve got things smoothed out on my end. Hope all is well✌🏻View attachment 34206
Looking really nice. Clean set up! Strong work

Texagonian

Outlaw
Frosty as fuck! Damn, here’s my testers getting their feet and getting ready to top. Gonna do some training with them and see what I can do with them. Have a great weekend 🍻✌🏻

Attachments

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Picture less flower tent update: Day 37

- The girls are drying out their one gallon pots in 24hours. They're needing to be watered everyday.

- Surprisingly a couple look like they're almost finished with a couple more looking close. I'm scratching my head with this one. I had to scope them to check the trichome development. I've never scoped anywhere near this early.

- After scope and as I suspected, some are looking almost ready. I'm still scratching my head at this. My plants typically get harvested around 63-70 days respectively. I've had one plant, once, finish earlier at 57 days.

- I'm already planning when I need to start leaching. At this point, I'm just hoping I can hold them off until day 49. I can mentally accept harvesting at day 49. Anything earlier and I would second guess my judgement. But what I'm seeing is telling me differently. Did I mention I'm scratching my head? Looking this ready, this early on, is a trip to say the least.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
49 day flowering , sign Me up !!!!
I know right. It's just weird. I'm curious to see how this plays out. I went back afterward and double checked the lineage on one of them. Dragonberry is (CherryBomb x Turbo Diesel) and Cherry Bomb is (Maui Wowie x Cherry AK-47). I'm just taking a guess here in thinking there's a stronger AK-47 influence. Which is still hard to digest considering it's buried in the lineage. Turbo Diesel is (Sour Kush x Sour Diesel). Aside from AK-47, all of Dragonberry's influencers are typical finishers. This doesn't even begin to take into account the father who is Hyper Glue considering it's not 100% Dragonberry, but rather Hyper Dragon. (Dragonberry x Hyper Glue)

Hyper Glue is [GG4 x (Afternoon Delight x C99)]