West Coast Chronicles

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Modifying this contest near the end here, since there wasn't anybody who guessed correctly.
Sunday Football trivia - name the NFL team that (stupidly) passed on Aaron Rodgers in the NFL Draft and who they picked instead of him. First person to PM me the correct answer wins the shirt. This shirt will be the first one released using our new process of dye sublimation (hit me up if you want to know what this means and what the difference is).

Also, not every strain's pheno will have its smoke report showcased here. A complete repository of smoke reports will be available at https://gkgenetics.com/
Random contests will be posted both here on Chuckers and on the GK Genetics website, so check back regularly for your chance to win. Some cool stuff in the works, don't miss out :cool:

@Jesselikes2Grow@SoLowDoughLow@gwheels@CaptC@yougrowyourway@Texagonian@ChronicWonders@UncleRomulus@SchwaggyP@HydroRed@MainCola@Heisenbeans@AmosOtis@Gweedo@Cob_nUt@OldST1R@Heathenraider@Armdog @TheSpaceFarm@thenotsoesoteric@Highkev@Jewels @Cfeezzie@Streetpro09@TerpyTyrone@NoWaistedSpace@TerpyTyrone@macsnax@dstroy@Bodyne@Chiefer888@jpcyan@BurnedHaze@Easty@KeifLint@SaintyMcCunt@SecretSquirrel@SSGrower@GreenGirl
User tags didn't work, I will retry here, please forward to anybody that may be interested. Thank you.
@Jesselikes2Grow @SoLowDoughLow @gwheels @Capt C @yougrowyourway @Texagonian @ChronicWonders @Uncle Romulus @SmithsJunk @Schwaggy P @HydroRed @Main Cola @Heisenbeans @Amos Otis @Gweedo @Cob_nUt @Old ST1R @Heathenraider @Armdog @TheSpaceFarm @thenotsoesoteric @High kev @Jewels @Cfeezzie @Streetpro09 @TerpyTyrone @NoWaistedSpace @TerpyTyrone @macsnax @dstroy @Bodyne @Chiefer888 @jpcyan @Burned Haze @Easty @Keif Lint @SaintyMcCunt @SecretSquirrel @SSGrower @BigBallzWillie @Big Perm @GreenGirl

Last edited:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
@spyralout out of all the Citrol Sledgehammers you've tested, what were some of the surprising scents or flavors from them? Or if anyone of them stood out from the rest. I've got some crazy CS crosses here and none have the same nose. I absolutely love it. I look at them as all different plants and each will have their chance to become a keeper in my catalog.
They have all expressed Tangie influence without the plastic smell that Tangie can get. Tangy citrus. One of the phenos had a fresh photo copy taste and it was wasn't just a fluke because it was a 3 joint sample lol. It was a good thing though, you know, like how certain brands of markers used to "smell good" hahahaha 😄 although this didn't taste like that, it was all Xerox man.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
They have all expressed Tangie influence without the plastic smell that Tangie can get. Tangy citrus. One of the phenos had a fresh photo copy taste and it was wasn't just a fluke because it was a 3 joint sample lol. It was a good thing though, you know, like how certain brands of markers used to "smell good" hahahaha 😄 although this didn't taste like that, it was all Xerox man.
Sounds super interesting lol. Office Depot terps son!

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I think they may be exactly what my one lil sexy citrus whore is smelling like. I'm done tryna guess until they're done lmao. My sniffer is getting too used to them. I have musk all different types of orange this Xerox smell and B.O. lol thanks for the reply homie!
Sounds super interesting lol. Office Depot terps son!
Facts brobro.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm starting to get some decent new growth from GP3. She was harvested at day 57 if I recall. I cut everything except the lowest lower, and threw her back into 24hrs. of light for a re-veg.
IMG_2087.JPG

Here's a couple randoms from the flower tent during watering.
IMG_2090.JPG

IMG_2092.JPG

Here's a couple overview shots of the flower tent during watering. They were flipped 11/1
IMG_E2107.JPG

IMG_E2108.JPG

Apparently this is going to be a male hunt. I'm seeing a theme here. I hope the other tent has room for all of them. There's more then I was expecting.
IMG_2109.JPG

IMG_2110.JPG

IMG_2111.JPG

I plan to get a final tally this weekend.