West Coast Chronicles

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Ground Pounder #3GP3_20191105_175851.jpg

- Appearance –
Lime green with hints of dark green sugar leaf. Absolutely covered in fine beach sand trichomes. Dense, hard chunky bud. 8.9/10
- Bouquet –
Subtle pine, with a “green bud” smell (NOT grassy). Not overly powerful. 7.4/10
- Dry Hit (Joint) –
Pine needles and Jergen’s lotion. Smooth. 3 smoker verified. 8.0/10
- Smoke –
Burned a bit fast. Cracked the “billowy” smoke factor. 3 to-tok-tokes can cover your face. Smoothness of lotion comes through. 8.0/10
- Effect –
“Curious” active. If there’s something to mess with - dog, cat, phone - it will be fiddled with. Addictive in a good way. Desire to smoke more and more of it even though the high is ever so present. Not as strong as Ground Pounder #5 (Purple, heavier high) or Ground Pounder #6 (more “stoney”). This gets you in the head and makes you wanna do stuff. 8.4/10

Overall Rating (based on average of scores) – 8.1/10

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Black Abyss 1 #3 abyss.gif🖤

IMG_20191103_195822.jpg

- Appearance – Nice even dark green with purple tinges all over. Just the right amount of squish. 8.4/10
- Bouquet –
Delightfully invigorating like 4 star hotel shampoo but not soapy, just the fragrance. 8.6/10
- Dry Hit (Joint) –
Exactly the same hotel shampoo. Like the ooh-la-la version of non-soapy Irish Spring lol. 8.6/10
- Smoke –
Resinous on the tongue. Thick acrid smoke with a tingle. Slightly floral. 8.2/10
- Effect –
Distinct warm feeling right in the middle of the head inside and out. Heavy on the eyelids. Good pain relief. 8.5/10

Overall Rating (based on average of scores) – 8.5/10

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Citrol Sledgehammer #4 🍊⚒

IMG_20191108_202940.jpg

- Appearance – Very pretty coloring, three shades of green with splashes of purple and nice mid-orange hairs. Looks like the weed version of fruity pebbles cereal. 8.7/10
- Bouquet –
Fresh vegetables with a hint of citrus. Not overpowering. 7.4/10
- Dry Hit (Joint) –
Spicy veggies with a very distinct Red Vines backend. 8.0/10
- Smoke –
Smooth and resinous on the tongue - slick feeling after breathe out. Toasty orange peel. Not too expansive in the lungs, so big hits can be achieved without coughing. 8.1/10
- Effect –
Cerebral and slightly motivating. Similar to the other Citrol Sledgehammer phenos in the sense that it won’t couch lock you and can provide second wind effects. Can keep the night going without being incapacitated. 8.4/10

Overall Rating (based on average of scores) – 8.1/10

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Quick little update

I shucked some more God O War (Ghost Train Haze #1 x 9lb. Hammer) seeds today.
IMG_E2116.JPG

Here's a God O War being grown and tested by @spyralout
IMG_E2096.JPG

I'm currently searching through these 12 remaining males. I had 14 but I've already culled two. I'm really liking the structure of a few of them already. I'm waiting to see what other traits they might express before making any final decisions. Hopefully there will be a keeper to two in here. They were flipped on November 1st.
IMG_E2123.JPG

Here's the ladies from test group 2. They were flipped on November 1st as well.
IMG_E2124.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Eight more males were culled tonight. "And then there were four."

Pictured below is a combination of test group 2 and some other ladies. They're all in one gallon pots. Still waiting to have their picture taken are four other girls in 2.5 gallon pots. They'll get their photo op when they need water in a day or two.

Day 13 of flower;

Terpenado Mystery
IMG_E2203.JPG

Astro Black (Blackjack x Hyper Alien)
IMG_E2204.JPG

Hyper Kush (BCK x Hyper Blueberry Blast)
IMG_E2205.JPG

9lb. Blueberry #1 (Hyper Blueberry Blast x 9lb. Hammer)
IMG_E2206.JPG

Galactic Funk #1 (Tangie x Hyper Alien)
IMG_E2207.JPG

Galactic Funk #2 (Tangie x Hyper Alien)
IMG_E2208.JPG

Black Widow
IMG_E2209.JPG

Space Invasion (Hyper Blueberry Blast x Hyper Alien)
IMG_E2210.JPG

IMG_E2211.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I popped into the tent for a few minutes on the end of day 14 to take a few top shots. These type of pictures are some of my personal favorites. These are all random quick shots. I wasn't in there long, so I didn't take the time to label who's pictured. The pics are over exposed as they were taken directly under the intensity of the light. Here's some of the girls
IMG_E2226.JPG

IMG_E2228.JPG

IMG_E2229.JPG

IMG_E2230.JPG

IMG_E2231.JPG

IMG_E2232.JPG

IMG_E2233.JPG

IMG_E2234.JPG

IMG_E2235.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 15: Here's the remaining ladies that weren't pictured in the last update. They're in the larger 2.5 gallon pots.

Hyper Kush (BCK x Hyper Blueberry Blast)- She's medium sized in height, with nice and robust lateral side branching.
Day15G2HK.JPG

Hyper Train (Ghost Train Haze #1 x Hyper Blueberry Blast)- She's looking like she's going to be on the taller side. She has long, stretchy, lateral side branching with larger internode spacing.
Day15G2HT.JPG

Celestial Ghost (Ghost Train Haze #1 x Hyper Alien) - She's a very tall girl. She has long, reaching, lateral side branching with palm sized fan leaves.
Day15G2CG.JPG

Tent Overview
Day15G2Tent.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Really nice violet coloring coming through on the underside of Family Vault Purple x Hyper Glue
IMG_E2260.JPG

IMG_E2261.JPG

Here's a few clones in the veg rack that were topped today.
IMG_E2263.JPG

9lb. Blueberry #2 tester/2L comp
IMG_E2264.JPG

Dragonberry x Hyper Glue is starting to express some purple in her flowers.
IMG_E2267.JPG

IMG_E2269.JPG

BCK re-veged for clones, and now she's back into flower
IMG_E2272.JPG

Not sure who these remaining girls are. I didn't check their labels during this impromptu photo op. Could be Cosmosis, Pandemic, Space Invasion, and or Galactic Funk
IMG_E2270.JPG

IMG_E2271.JPG

IMG_E2274.JPG