West Coast Chronicles

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
48 days? Maybe only the edges of the pie are cooked but not the center. Then again, our discussions with far red and uv pucks. Does this plant happen to be near either of those? Maybe those pucks "worked" this time. I would flush. It would get in a few more days and the smoke will be worth it.
Fire brother man you mighta found a keeper!

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
48 days? Maybe only the edges of the pie are cooked but not the center. Then again, our discussions with far red and uv pucks. Does this plant happen to be near either of those? Maybe those pucks "worked" this time. I would flush. It would get in a few more days and the smoke will be worth it.
Fire brother man you mighta found a keeper!
Both the GelatOG and 9lb. Hammer are said to have 50-60 day finishing times. But I've always taken them to 63 days in the past. So 48 days and looking ready threw me for loop and caught me off guard. Even the other phenotypes look like they could use another week or two. this is the only one.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Both the GelatOG and 9lb. Hammer are said to have 50-60 day finishing times. But I've always taken them to 63 days in the past. So 48 days and looking ready threw me for loop and caught me off guard. Even the other phenotypes look like they could use another week or two. this is the only one.
Dude if you found a 7 week pheno I would love to try that in RDWC and veg a max of 2 weeks or maybe blast em with cmh for a week in veg and let er rip in the system. Imagine lopping off 3-4 weeks on a full cycle while still having big plants.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Dude if you found a 7 week pheno I would love to try that in RDWC and veg a max of 2 weeks or maybe blast em with cmh for a week in veg and let er rip in the system. Imagine lopping off 3-4 weeks on a full cycle while still having big plants.
Well I’m going to try and re-veg it. I don’t know how common it would be in the progeny or many packs I would have to search through to find it again. So if I’m successful with the re-veg I’m taking clones and you’ll have some coming your way.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Massive day 51 update on the test group incoming; Black Abyss, Blunt Force Trauma, Citrol Sledgehammer, and Ground Pounder. @spyralout @SoLowDoughLow @Jesselikes2Grow @yougrowyourway @Texagonian

The 9lb. Hammer male used has consistently shown it's dominance in passing along that sweet, candied grape aroma to some varying degree amongst almost all of the progeny. BCK used in Blunt Force Trauma is the only one that scoffed it's nose to the candied grape. There may be possibly two BFT, but it would be so mild, I couldn't call it definitively.

Black Abyss #1 p2 - At 30 days she was 6". She ended at 21". She has 9 blades with sporadic dual serrations. She carries the candied grape.
Day51BA1.2.1.JPG

Day51BA1.2.2.JPG

Black Abyss #1 p3 - At 30 days she was 4.5". She ended at 20". She has 7 blades with sporadic dual serrations. She's unique. She smells like candied grape rolled in ground black pepper.
Day51BA1.3.1.JPG

Day51BA1.3.2.JPG

Day51BA1.3.3.JPG

Day51BA1.3.4.JPG

Black Abyss #1 p4 - At 30 days she was 7". She ended at 24". She has 9 blades with sporadic dual serrations. She has a very strong sweet candied grape. She has nice, gritty trichome coverage almost reminiscent of BCK.
Day51BA1.4.1.JPG

Day51BA1.4.2.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Black Abyss #2 p1 - At 30 days she was 5". She ended at 29". She has 7 blades and no dual serrations noted. She carries the candied grape aroma. She's a 9lb. Hammer leaner with flower structure.
Day51BA2.1.1.JPG

Day51BA2.1.2.JPG

Black Abyss #2 p3 - At 30 days she was 5.5". She ended at 23.5". She has 9 blades and sporadic dual serrations. She has mild purpling and carries the candied grape aroma.
Day51BA2.3.1.JPG

Day51BA2.3.2.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Blunt Force Trauma p1 - At 30 days she was 6". She ended at 24". She has 9 blades and no dual serrations noted. Slight purpling, BCK leaner.
Day51BFT1.1.JPG

Day51BFT1.2.JPG

Day51BFT1.3.JPG

Blunt Force Trauma p3 - At 30 days she was 5". She ended at 30". She has 9 blades and no dual serrations noted. Very subtle grape with some purpling. 9lb. Hammer leaner with flower structure.
Day51BFT3.1.JPG

Day51BFT3.2.JPG

Blunt Force Trauma p4 - At 30 days she was 6". She ended at 31". She has 9 blades and no dual serrations noted. Another possible slight grape, but to hard to tell definitively. She's also another 9lb. Hammer leaner with flower structure.
Day51BFT4.1.JPG

Day51BFT4.2.JPG

Blunt Force Trauma p5 - At 30 days she was 5.5". She ended at 28". She has 9 blades and no dual serrations noted.
Day51BFT5.2.JPG

Day51BFT5.1.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Citrol Sledgehammer p1 - At 30 days she was 5.5". She ended at 24". She has 9 blades and sporadic dual serrations. She has a strong sweet grape smell.
Day51CS1.1.JPG

Day51CS1.2.JPG

Citrol Sledgehammer p2 - At 30 days she was 5". She ended at 23". She has 9 blades and sporadic dual serrations. She too has a sweet grape smell.
Day51CS2.1.JPG

Day51CS2.2.JPG

Citrol Sledgehammer p3 - At 30 days she was 5". She ended at 20". She has 9 blades and sporadic dual serrations. She has that sweet grape smell.
Day51CS3.2.JPG

Day51CS3.1.JPG

Citrol Sledgehammer p4 - At 30 days she was 6". She ended at 24.5". She has 9 blades and sporadic dual serrations. Slight purpling, and sweet grape smell. She's leaning toward the 9lb. Hammer with her flower structure.
Day51CS4.1.JPG

Day51CS4.2.JPG

Citrol Sledgehammer p5 - At 30 days she was 5.25". She ended at 26.5". She has 9 blades and no dual serrations noted. She too has a sweet grape smell. Slight purpling and 9lb. Hammer flower structure leaner.
Day51CS5.1.JPG

Day51CS5.2.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Ground Pounder p1 - At 30 days she was 6.75". She ended at 32". She has 9 blades and sporadic dual serrations. Smell: Sweet grape
Day51GP1.1.JPG

Day51GP1.2.JPG

Ground Pounder p2 - At 30 days she was 4". She ended at 26.5". She has 7 blades and no dual serrations noted. Smell: Sweet grape with medium purpling
Day51GP2.1.JPG

Day51GP2.2.JPG

Ground Pounder p3 - At 30 days she was 5". She ended at 20". She has 9 blades and no dual serrations noted. Smell: Sweet grape 9lb. Hammer leaner - Super Chunk
Day51GP3.1.JPG

Day51GP3.2.JPG

Day51GP3.3.JPG

Ground Pounder p4 - At 30 days she was 6.5". She ended at 30.5". She has 9 blades and no dual serrations noted. Smell: Sweet grape
Day51GP4.1.JPG

Day51GP4.2.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Ground Pounder p5 - At 30 days she was 5.75". She ended at 29". She has 7 blades and no dual serrations noted. Smell: Sweet grape and a very rich, deep purple
Day51GP5.2.JPG

Day51GP5.1.JPG

Ground Pounder p6 - At 30 days she was 6.25". She ended at 27". She has 8/9 blades and no dual serrations. Smell: Sweet grape and mild purpling
Day51GP6.1.JPG

Day51GP6.2.JPG

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
😦 HOLY FUCKBALLS DUDE 😦

giphy-16.gif
you owe me a new phone 🤯🔥🔥🔥

😂😂😂 lol nah jk if anything I owe YOU for all this fire we have to look forward to!
I have so many comments I wanna make but I gotta take notes lol.
Off the cuff - both BA 1&2 - plant 3s - have that unique double serration leaf. Buds are awesome and all but the leaves draw and mesmerize me. I say keeper on BA1 P3. I'll spare you all the stuff I wanna say (for now 😄) cuz I gotta get back to biz to knock this out. Gone for a few hours and you drop this. LMAO

Btw absolutely loving the lower bud shots (y)Your girls have nice hips, showing all the curves with the ⏳

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Update: Test Group #2

Without checking the calendar, they should be right around day 8 or 9. Here's the line up. (In bold are my latest chucks of this group)
-Pandemic (GelatOG x Hyper Alien)
-Hyper Kush (BCK x Hyper Blueberry Blast)
-Celestial Ghost (Ghost Train Haze #1 x Hyper Alien)
-Astro Black (Blackjack x Hyper Alien)
-9lb. Blueberry (Hyper Blueberry Blast x 9lb. Hammer)
-Galactic Funk (Tangle x Hyper Alien)
-X Files (BCK x Hyper Alien)
-Cosmosis (9lb. Hammer x Hyper Alien)
-God O War (Ghost Train Haze #1 x 9lb. Hammer)
-Hyper Train (Ghost Train Haze #1 x Hyper Blueberry Blast)
-Space Invasion (Hyper Blueberry Blast x Hyper Alien)

-Hyper Dragonberry from Reno Genetics
-Moontang Mystery from a friend
-Terpenado Mystery from a friend
-Black Widow from Mr. Nice
- (Family Vault Purple x Hyper Glue) from Reno Genetics

I don't think I missed anyone.

Far middle left is one of mine. It struggled to shed the shell so I helped it along. Then I thought I killed it twice when both times it was laying across the top of the soil from lack of water. Each time it perked back up, so I'm giving it a fighting chance.
IMG_E1513.JPG

IMG_E1514.JPG

IMG_E1515.JPG

Front left solo cup is the sole survivor of the (Family Vault Purple x Hyper Glue). She's been struggling the entire time my I'm doing my best to help her out. Behind her is the impromptu planting of the Black Widow. It replaced one of the FVP that couldn't break ground. And behind the Black Widow is another sole survivor of the Hyper Dragonberry.
IMG_E1516.JPG

IMG_E1517.JPG

The little mutant up front is that crazy Moontang Mystery. And the bigger girl is the last of my BCK. I took her out of flower to be re-vegged for clones. She was in flower for less than a week. I topped her about a week ago and will be taking some clones in the coming weeks.
IMG_E1518.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
😦 HOLY FUCKBALLS DUDE 😦

View attachment 22973
you owe me a new phone 🤯🔥🔥🔥

😂😂😂 lol nah jk if anything I owe YOU for all this fire we have to look forward to!
I have so many comments I wanna make but I gotta take notes lol.
Off the cuff - both BA 1&2 - plant 3s - have that unique double serration leaf. Buds are awesome and all but the leaves draw and mesmerize me. I say keeper on BA1 P3. I'll spare you all the stuff I wanna say (for now 😄) cuz I gotta get back to biz to knock this out. Gone for a few hours and you drop this. LMAO

Btw absolutely loving the lower bud shots (y)Your girls have nice hips, showing all the curves with the ⏳
Thanks man. I know Ground Pounder has been stealing the spot light lately. Mainly because I ranked it last out of the four for my excitement level pre-flower and I felt bad because I thought solo took that the wrong way after he popped them. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for all of them and I feel like there's going to be some gems to be found in each. But I tried ranking them from one to four. Maybe I shouldn't do that anymore. lol.

With that said, last week I said to myself, "Don't sleep on Black Abyss" - she's looking good, and her smell is phenomenal.

I was also the most excited to see Blunt Force Trauma out of this group. I felt she needed the most help with her aroma. Needless to say, she's been a real snob and isn't accepting what that 9lb. Hammer had to offer. BCK is proving to be a stubborn girl and apparently she doesn't like candy grapes.

I still can't wait to see what a trim, good cure, and high are like on every single one of these.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Citrol sledgehammer
View attachment 23002

I started this blunt force trauma in soil so it would grow slow, but I took a cut for hydro so I hope it roots soon! Sorry phylex I've been crazy busy with my new job, I hope I can give these babies the attention they deserve soon! And your latest pics make me wanna pop even more lolView attachment 23003
They’re looking great! The three day difference in the F&D is awesome compared to soil. I really need to try one of those sooner rather than later.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
They’re looking great! The three day difference in the F&D is awesome compared to soil. I really need to try one of those sooner rather than later.
Yes. Yes you do. 😄
Thought a short interval comparison would be cool to show the speed of the F&D. A side by side time lapse between soil and F&D would be awesome. This is NOT a knock on soil which definitely has its advantages. Obviously, cuz look at your plants lol :)