West Coast Chronicles

Texagonian

Outlaw
Thanks Tex I will definitely look into that. So it won't kill bennies?
And what's up with timers lately? I've had two fail, and saw some others have failures too. Funny, the harbor freight one has held up longer than a Century lol. They're all the same design too.
Hell yea! Thanks for the plug on the timer. I got mine from the Depot. I haven’t had any issues at all using the enzymes or at least negative issues. The place that makes the flying skull stuff is here in town and I can snag it for cheap. Hygrozyme is good stuff as well.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Thanks Tex I will definitely look into that. So it won't kill bennies?
And what's up with timers lately? I've had two fail, and saw some others have failures too. Funny, the harbor freight one has held up longer than a Century lol. They're all the same design too.
Both myself and @macsnax are using the Z7 with bennies . I hope it is ok. @Texagonian did you mean Z7 and not Z1?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Hell yea! Thanks for the plug on the timer. I got mine from the Depot. I haven’t had any issues at all using the enzymes or at least negative issues. The place that makes the flying skull stuff is here in town and I can snag it for cheap. Hygrozyme is good stuff as well.
I just added the Flying skull nuke um to my IMP. It is fairly expensive but i have herd good things about the products.

Texagonian

Outlaw
I used nuke’em once before. Problem was I already had an infestation of spider mites and I came to the realization it was best to chop and clean. Haven’t had them since. Dirty clones are a MF! They are a bit expensive but if you go to the website they give you a first time customer coupon. Their enzymes are super concentrated and have been working very good for me anyway. 🍻✌🏻

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks man! Remember part of this is because of your genetics. What I've noticed in the past few months is that the random dank bagseeds that we've ran, whether in DWC, coco, or soil have mainly been less vigorous and slower to grow. I have a couple of solo cup back up entries in DWC that barely stopped stretching (longest stretch time ever, 12/12 since 7/26 lol). It's strange cuz they're getting a dedicated 600w hps but that's all going to change soon. Damn things really messed up my timeline.
Yours have been a breeze to grow so far. Not finicky. Pretty uniform height and size. And get this - I haven't touched the water in a week and the res is clean. Only thing is a bit if algae in the tray where the roots swim because the light hits that part but Red said he never has issues with that bit of algae. I could leave the totes for at least a week unattended if need be. But I check on em every day cuz I love plants :)
Rock on. Stoked to hear it and glad you're digging them (y)

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Test group #2 update:

They're almost two weeks in. The ones in 5"x5" pots are growing noticeably quicker then the ones in solo cups. Since I'm pretty much out of more 5x5's, I'll up-pot the solo's soon into 1 gallon pots. I'm scheduled to start my first feed next watering and it's showing in a couple of plants. They're already starting to get hungry and they're ready for it.
IMG_E1529.JPG

IMG_E1530.JPG

IMG_E1531.JPG

IMG_E1532.JPG

IMG_E1533.JPG

This is the Hyper Dragonberry I've been nursing along. It really struggled to germinate. It looks like it's finally coming around.
IMG_E1534.JPG

This is the Mega Mutant - Moontang Mystery. It's still chugging along. It finally started some new growth in the correct spot but it's also still growing out of the Cotyledon as well. It's definitely interesting to watch grow. I'm curious to see what happens with it.
IMG_E1535.JPG

IMG_E1536.JPG

This is the Hyper Train I almost killed twice. It too is finally coming around after some TLC.
IMG_E1537.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Massive Update Continued: Day 57 test group #1 - This is the last of the update :LOL:

Ground Pounder #3 - Harvested today. She was the quickest finisher. She's the one that was looking ready around day 48.
Day57GP3.1.JPG

Day57GP3.2.JPG

Day57GP3.3.JPG

Day57GP3.4.JPG

Day57GP3.5.JPG

Day57GP3.6.JPG

Day57GP3.7.JPG

Day57GP3.8.JPG

This is what's left of her. I'm throwing this into the veg rack and hopefully she'll re-veg.
Day57GP3.9.JPG