West Coast Chronicles

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Well I did the unthinkable and made the stupid decision to start more seeds knowing I'm not out of the clear with time, and only prolonging my highly anticipated project search. The culprits soliciting this poor decision are as follows;

(2) of each from the latest chuck to be tested
(4) Family Vault Purple x Purple Hulk x Hyper Glue
(2) Dragonberry x Hyper Glue - this Dragonberry is (Cherry Bomb x Turbo Diesel)
(2) Moontang Mystery - accidental chuck - (Moontang x Terpenado) or (Moontang x (Goji x SSDD))
(2) Terpenado Mystery - accidental chuck - (Terpenado x Terpenado) or (Terpenado x (Goji x SSDD))
(4) Time Capsule mystery seeds from @spyralout

I'm anticipating some germination failures and males to most likely be culled. The problem was once I got into the groove of dropping seeds, I couldn't stop. I just kept pulling more rapid rooter plugs out. lol

On this particular run I plan to use just soil. I hope it will aid in watering frequency since that's been my biggest issue considering my availability of time with the plants.
tenor-12.gif
Lol nice mang!
Turbo diesel = ?
SSDD = ?
Terpenado is a bold name lol. Curious for sure.
Have you taken a look at blumats, might be what you're looking for.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Turbo Diesel is Sour Kush x Sour Diesel by MTG Seeds

Sunshine Daydream aka SSDD and Terpenado are both by Bodhi Seeds. Terpenado is Strawberry Milk x Wookie #15.

I haven't looked at the Blumats since that initial peek.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
The test group above are remaining in their 1/2 gallon (if that) square pots. I was anticipating and hoping for them to remain around 18" tall. Almost all of them are around 2-3' tall. We'll see how the balancing act goes once they start putting on more weight.

Below is the new test group with some added extras. I popped the top of the plugged holes this evening and almost 100% of the new test group have sprouted. I believe there was two that I couldn't tell yet. I'm also uncertain about the four mystery time capsule ones as well. I couldn't tell by looking in the hole if they cracked yet or not. It's only been 3-4 days.
IMG_E1224.JPG

And this one was having trouble determining which way was up. Rather then help it out, I'll let it figure it all out on its own. It seems to be moving in the right direction now. We'll see if it can get it's head up. I'm thinking if it does, it may be a little weak in the stem at first and need a little assistance. It pulled a full U-Turn.
IMG_E1223.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Great shots man. Ground Pounder #6 very interesting and beautiful pheno. Does it smell like the others?
Did you just ask me if they smell like the others? I should be asking you. lol. There are some similarities with subtle differences. So far for the Ground Pounders I'm digging #6 and #4. #6 with the coloring, but #4 is CHUNKY. It's definitely leaning toward the 9lb. Hammer flower structure. I'm waiting to see how all of them mature and swell, but #4 already looks like it could be a heavy hitter.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Today I needed to water a few of the pollinated girls and decided to grab a few shots of some of the testers.

Day 40 for these testers.

Black Abyss
IMG_E1226.JPG

Blunt Force Trauma
IMG_E1229.JPG

Blunt Force Trauma
IMG_E1230.JPG

I think this was a Ground Pounder
IMG_E1231.JPG

Ground Pounder
IMG_E1232.JPG

Ground Pounder
IMG_E1233.JPG

Ground Pounder
IMG_E1234.JPG

Ground Pounder
IMG_E1235.JPG

Ground Pounder
IMG_E1236.JPG

Ground Pounder
IMG_E1237.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Another 24hrs. pass and more are breaking ground
IMG_E1246.JPG

I popped the plugs again to take a pic in the holes of some that haven't broke ground. They're coming. This is what it looks like under the plug. I replaced the plug after taking the pic.
IMG_E1248.JPG

IMG_E1249.JPG

Here's a few shots of the new testers
IMG_E1251.JPG

IMG_E1253.JPG

IMG_E1254.JPG

IMG_E1255.JPG

IMG_E1256.JPG

And I know I said I was going to let the one that couldn't figure out which way was up just run its course, but I decided to jump in today and man handle it. Mainly because part of the exposed root was starting to dry out. So I broke most rules because I was in a hurry. First, I just pulled the plug apart with my fingers rather than surgically cut it open. I then noticed the tap root had grown further than I had anticipated and was growing not only into the plug already, but through the bottom of it. As I pulled it apart, the tap root started pulling out the bottom of the plug. I ripped as much of the plug away that I could, then I just grabbed the tap root with my bare hands and pulled the rest of it out like a piece of thread on a shirt. Surprisingly it didn't break, so I buried it into soil inside of a solo cup. Hopefully it's not too pissed off and pulls through. It looks fine now, but we'll see how its doing over the next few days. It has had a rough start in its young life to say the least. It's one of the new strains being tested; Cosmosis.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Today I needed to water a few of the pollinated girls and decided to grab a few shots of some of the testers.

Day 40 for these testers.

Black Abyss
View attachment 21373

Blunt Force Trauma
View attachment 21374

Blunt Force Trauma
View attachment 21375

I think this was a Ground Pounder
View attachment 21376

Ground Pounder
View attachment 21377

Ground Pounder
View attachment 21378

Ground Pounder
View attachment 21379

Ground Pounder
View attachment 21380

Ground Pounder
View attachment 21381

Ground Pounder
View attachment 21382
That purple eh? Fucking nice man.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Definitely a lot of varying degrees of it that's for sure. I can't wait to see these dried and trimmed. I'm thinking most of these may have 20-25 days left. We'll see
See you in 25 days. Lmao 😁😂😄
Your pheno variation is impressive. So curious if they will "taste like purple" vs the others.
Cosmosis ... If that turns out to be badass and you wanna S1 then would it be reverse cosmosis? 🥁

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
See you in 25 days. Lmao 😁😂😄
Your pheno variation is impressive. So curious if they will "taste like purple" vs the others.
Cosmosis ... If that turns out to be badass and you wanna S1 then would it be reverse cosmosis? 🥁
I know right. With all of the different pheno’s I guess I need to got to target and “Grab my Balls.” I can’t just throw them into my big jars. They’re going to need their own jar so you know what you’re testing 😂