Useful Seeds

THT

Really Active Member
Tranquil chocolates are done, quite the fast flowering ladies, small but dense and smells ranging from fuel to funk, really impressive trich covering and loud. they will be 8 weeks of flower on monday, and they could have been harvested at the end of week 7. I need to let them stay just a bit longer while some seeds mature. I can't wait to sample these and report back. super easy grow, barely drinks a thing, kept ppm around 600 for most of the grow, 25 days of veg and 55ish days of flower, 3 plants in one 5 gallon dwc bucket,
20190802_103756.jpg20190802_103809.jpg20190802_103812.jpg20190802_103825.jpg20190802_104135.jpg20190802_103842.jpg

dandyrandy

I'll check out Apollo 13! The thing is total frost. I'll either reverse it or I may take a clone now and try and reverse it. I've had one plant in my short garden experience I wish I had cloned. Only 7 years or so but I've had good plants but oly one two toke great taste wonder. And I didn't clone it. Still looking!
Thanks so much!

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I saw the Jabbas Christmas stash on GLG site. I am interested in some 79 Christmas bud s1s . Any info on the Jabbas Christmas stash, 79 Christmas bud or where to buy these would be appreciated. I saw the 79 CTB post in this thread looks awesome I can still remember the first time that old school CTB came around back in the day... such a treat, looked, smelled , tasted , just like a Christmas tree.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I saw the Jabbas Christmas stash on GLG site. I am interested in some 79 Christmas bud s1s . Any info on the Jabbas Christmas stash, 79 Christmas bud or where to buy these would be appreciated. I saw the 79 CTB post in this thread looks awesome I can still remember the first time that old school CTB came around back in the day... such a treat, looked, smelled , tasted , just like a Christmas tree.
If Useful's offerings are gone hazeman has some pine tar kush or christmas tree beans too. Or at least he did.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Chem91 skva x chocolate diesel. So I popped one seed, vegged for around 3 weeks then transplanted into 14 gal sip. Soil mixture of ffof and ffsf. Top dressings of homemade compost bi-weekly, em-1 bi-weekly. Beautiful plant to grow, smells of chocolatey fuel and caramel during flower. Taste is fuel and chocolate. Good stone, more body but headyness too. Harvested 6.2oz in 2x3 space. Went 71 days flowering. Around 5% amber at chop. Cant wait to run the rest. 20190811_152120.jpgThanks @Useful for great crosses and letting us have access to them.20190813_221727.jpg