Useful Seeds

Useful

Damned dogs knocked over my seed cups outside cant find one even had one above ground all lost to the lawn starting the last 3 BOO thats it was gonna save some for the indoor run but dog had other plans :mad:
DAMN!!!! That stinks fer sure. Shit happens, I have dogs.....lol. No worries, I get it, if ya want to send me an address to usefulseeds4u@gmail.com I will shoot ya a 6 pack of BOO. I appreciate yer support, and the 6 pack will be my way of lettin ya know my appreciation is genuine.

Please mention that you are SecretSquirrel, I have been gettin a TON of emails lately.

Useful

Hey man thats super cool but going to order some more soon anyway. Got what I paid for even if they all died. You are a generous dude too so many dont want to use up my freebee yet...lol. Eyeballin those 92 skunk and choco d tasty tasty. Thanks again man
WOW!!! I don't run into this often.........lol. Tell ya what, when I do release somethin new/ somethin ya want, send me that email to collect a full pack of 10. Yep

Wait......you are eyeballin Chocolate Skunk??? If ya want a 6 pack of them instead email me. no kiddin.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
WOW!!! I don't run into this often.........lol. Tell ya what, when I do release somethin new/ somethin ya want, send me that email to collect a full pack of 10. Yep

Wait......you are eyeballin Chocolate Skunk??? If ya want a 6 pack of them instead email me. no kiddin.
What do you feel is your highest yielding strain? Really interested in purchasing your seeds going forward.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
not sure how old you are, I just signed up for tmobile, unlimited 55, if by chance you are 55 lol, if not they have a good plan starting at 50 bucks, 6 more if you buy a new phone, another 5 if you don't do autopay, unlimited talk, text, data and hotspot tethering and the thing that shocked me, when tethered to my phone, my laptop runs twice as fast as my hughesnet. My two yrs of hughes is up in Oct, Ive already called them to not renew. The moto phone I bought can do it all that laptop can, I just can type faster than text and I like that I keep all sites, passwords, etc on laptop, not on phone. If not senior like me, lmfao, its called tmobile magenta or magenta plus and the best deal I could find for a good phone plus the mobile hotspot thingie. Just an idea if you a veteran, they got one even cheaper for their top o the line. Fuck hughesnet in the ear cept for the no hard data limits

Useful

@ useful hi I wanted to know a little bit about this strain " Appalachian Pine "
how is the flavor on this I have been lookin for a skunky piney tasteing strain
like the good old days like back in the 80's
Double Dipped Strawberries mmmmm that is goin to be on my radar
looks like pure fire
thanks in advance :cool:
I personally have not toked that cross yet. Can't bs ya and give ya a fake report my friend.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I honestly don't think I have any low yielders out there. I have seen great yields from Double Dipped Strawberries, Dang it!! I have other pics to post of more things, but I live in the sticks with satellite internet, and it stinks....lol. View attachment 13826
That’s great news, sounds like you have quality plants. If you ever run into a strain that seems to put on a ‘lil extra weight, let us know!

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Useful Chocolate diesel from JBC seeds

I try to keep small and manageable I moved into 3 gal and put into flower under 1k hps

The smell on this stem rub has me really exited it’s like a creamy chocolatey with hints of almost old jack herrer

The others are mostly just a nice pungent dieselish stocky bushs

But man this other pheno is bushy and the stem rub is super sticky and stanky

This will be a monster for my standards

Attachments