Useful Seeds

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
SO GLAD I CAME ACROSS THIS THREAD!! I was recommended to grow some of Useful’s Chocolate Diesel s1, as I am a huge fan of the more energetic narrow-leaf varieties, ESPECIALLY diesel strains. I will for sure be buying a pack of the chocolate s1 seeds, but after reading through this thread and getting a little more reassurance that these seeds are stable with good genetics, I would also like to try some of the Banana Og s1? I don’t mind if I have to buy the choc and banana from two different banks. thanks for any help! This forum already seems better than a couple of the other ones i post on.

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
So,the one H.A.Og xChoc D is still growing thru stretch! I'm out of headroom and I don't wanna supercrop her. The Gelato45 × Choc D next to her has stopped it's stretch.
20190928_211048.jpg
3 nodes of QB singed leaves.She grew into the light 3-4 days in a row.I raised the lights 2-3" each time.
20190928_210758.jpg
H.A.OG xChoc D #2 -at least 2.5' shorter than #1
20190928_210832.jpg
Gelato 45 ×Choc D #2
20190928_210851.jpg
Runt Tranquil Chocolate.Not really a runt anymore as she is nearly the same height as the Gelato45 × Choc D#2
20190928_210821.jpg
Tranquil Chocolate #2
20190928_210919.jpg
Those pics aren't showing here, wonder why....

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
SO GLAD I CAME ACROSS THIS THREAD!! I was recommended to grow some of Useful’s Chocolate Diesel s1, as I am a huge fan of the more energetic narrow-leaf varieties, ESPECIALLY diesel strains. I will for sure be buying a pack of the chocolate s1 seeds, but after reading through this thread and getting a little more reassurance that these seeds are stable with good genetics, I would also like to try some of the Banana Og s1? I don’t mind if I have to buy the choc and banana from two different banks. thanks for any help! This forum already seems better than a couple of the other ones i post on.
It a chiller forum than rollitup for sure. Glad you decided on some useful. You wont be disappointed. Cheers man

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Welcome to paradise. We have what your look for. We got you!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
So,the one H.A.Og xChoc D is still growing thru stretch! I'm out of headroom and I don't wanna supercrop her. The Gelato45 × Choc D next to her has stopped it's stretch.
20190928_211048.jpg
3 nodes of QB singed leaves.She grew into the light 3-4 days in a row.I raised the lights 2-3" each time.
20190928_210758.jpg
H.A.OG xChoc D #2 -at least 2.5' shorter than #1
20190928_210832.jpg
Gelato 45 ×Choc D #2
20190928_210851.jpg
Runt Tranquil Chocolate.Not really a runt anymore as she is nearly the same height as the Gelato45 × Choc D#2
20190928_210821.jpg
Tranquil Chocolate #2
20190928_210919.jpg
I still dont see the pics. Im on an android. Cob nut is one of the best on here. When heisen reports ur shit on IG ur doin something right!

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Welcome to paradise. We have what your look for. We got you!
You got a pack I can get? I ordered more seeds from Useful earlier, I’ve now got the Choc Diesel s1, Choc Diesel x chem dog 91 skva, Choc Diesel x Orange Cookies, super excited to push the Choc diesel hybrids. Would really love to have some banana OG or a cross tho.

Higher Self

Hey everyone! Somehow a google search put me on to these forums. Took a lil hiatus from growing now back with some Useful gear & so far so good. Got a Chocolate Diesel 34 days into flower in a 2 gal coco/perlite hempy bucket under 4 quantum QB120 board's.

The thing is that I keep reading about how the CD reeks of diesel but i'm getting more sour fruit starburst type scents. Is this a pheno anyone who has ran the CD's come across? I'm questioning if I got my seeds mixed with the Genius Thai Extreme f2's but I doubt I got them mixed up.

Either way it's the sativa dominant plant I wanted in my garden, looks like it's going to be some heady stuff & tasty for the vape!!

15BB0332-B6C7-46B2-877D-1D6057AB8A88.jpeg
E0CA20D4-D982-4629-AE6F-703FE12CF3BC.jpeg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey everyone! Somehow a google search put me on to these forums. Took a lil hiatus from growing now back with some Useful gear & so far so good. Got a Chocolate Diesel 34 days into flower in a 2 gal coco/perlite hempy bucket under 4 quantum QB120 board's.

The thing is that I keep reading about how the CD reeks of diesel but i'm getting more sour fruit starburst type scents. Is this a pheno anyone who has ran the CD's come across? I'm questioning if I got my seeds mixed with the Genius Thai Extreme f2's but I doubt I got them mixed up.

Either way it's the sativa dominant plant I wanted in my garden, looks like it's going to be some heady stuff & tasty for the vape!!

View attachment 26979
View attachment 26980
Welcome back to the forums! I believe I recognize the name from RIU?