Useful Seeds

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
So, I just couldn't do it. I couldn't top them! Too purdy,and I think I heard them ask me to "just let us express ourselves Au natural" Bump it.

The Useful F&D tote run.
The largest in the pics is 1 of the H.A.OG×Choc D.
Second tallest is 1 of the Gelato#45×Choc D.
The leaves on all are huge.7's and some 9's finger leaflets. I have 1 runt. I'll usually run my runts.That's if they are somewhat keeping up and I don't need the space.
Well,I need the space but I have 2 plants coming down shortly so she is safe for now.
All six in one tote
20190915_225625.jpg20190915_225641.jpg20190915_225651.jpg

Split up
20190918_220231.jpg

Shouldn't be much longer 'til the magic start to happen.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
What's the business Useful Fam?!

Quick n Dirty shots of the tester totes. Week 3ish maybe 4? I'll check.
The 1 large H.A.OG×Chocolate Dorsal has grown into the lights 2 days in a row. Singed a few leaves. It has started flower,popping stigma/pistols.
Some of the huge fans on these gals are the size of paper plates. They'll get a slight defoliation and pruning. That's it I promise
:blsmoke:
20190923_212105.jpg
Here's the runt Tranquil Chocolate.One day she's happy as can be.The next she looks like this lol.
20190923_212117.jpg
Her roots aren't as developed as the rest.
attachFull4399118
attachFull4399119

The burnt H.A.OG×Choc D leaves
attachFull4399120

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
The totes are week 5 going on week 6 on Friday seed to flip. The 1 H.A.OG x Choc D & 1 of the Gelato45 X Choc D are the only two that have exbitited 2.5-3 x's stretch and popped stigma thus far.

The other 4 haven't,but who knows what the next few days-week holds. Their internal pumps are primed and this would be considered stretch if they had any veg time.

Last edited:

JWM2

Just harvested some Lucky Charms from useful seeds. Spot on description of the terps. Smells just like the cereal. Easy to grow with uplifting and powerful effects. Very frosty with stacked trics.

I hit her with some Cookies n Cream pollen and will be growing out the resulting hybrid shortly. Can’t wait. The male was the same as I used in my UZi Cookies cross which turned out fantastic IMO.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
So,the one H.A.Og xChoc D is still growing thru stretch! I'm out of headroom and I don't wanna supercrop her. The Gelato45 × Choc D next to her has stopped it's stretch.
20190928_211048.jpg
3 nodes of QB singed leaves.She grew into the light 3-4 days in a row.I raised the lights 2-3" each time.
20190928_210758.jpg
H.A.OG xChoc D #2 -at least 2.5' shorter than #1
20190928_210832.jpg
Gelato 45 ×Choc D #2
20190928_210851.jpg
Runt Tranquil Chocolate.Not really a runt anymore as she is nearly the same height as the Gelato45 × Choc D#2
20190928_210821.jpg
Tranquil Chocolate #2
20190928_210919.jpg

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
So,the one H.A.Og xChoc D is still growing thru stretch! I'm out of headroom and I don't wanna supercrop her. The Gelato45 × Choc D next to her has stopped it's stretch.
20190928_211048.jpg
3 nodes of QB singed leaves.She grew into the light 3-4 days in a row.I raised the lights 2-3" each time.
20190928_210758.jpg
H.A.OG xChoc D #2 -at least 2.5' shorter than #1
20190928_210832.jpg
Gelato 45 ×Choc D #2
20190928_210851.jpg
Runt Tranquil Chocolate.Not really a runt anymore as she is nearly the same height as the Gelato45 × Choc D#2
20190928_210821.jpg
Tranquil Chocolate #2
20190928_210919.jpg
Them OG genes always giving you the stretch aren't they? But then again og and chem so I reckon they're gonna wanna stretch like a bugger given the chance. As always man looking nice.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Thank you Eso.

Lol,yup. That OG has made sure it shows some of it's genetic stretch across a few different packs of crosses with some OG in it's genes that I've run lately.

I knew these two were gonna be "trouble" a while back. I just didn't wanna do anything to them to alter their structure and growth rate...i.e. Topping,defoliation etc.

Crazy how the majority of the others had barely any stretch. I wonder if it had anything to do with this being flower from seed. If so, how does that explain these two outliers that did stretch like crazy?
They were the taller vegg'ers after about 2-3 weeks of flower,when they hit transition and stretch, they took off.

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Thank you Eso.

Lol,yup. That OG has made sure it shows some of it's genetic stretch across a few different packs of crosses with some OG in it's genes that I've run lately.

I knew these two were gonna be "trouble" a while back. I just didn't wanna do anything to them to alter their structure and growth rate...i.e. Topping,defoliation etc.

Crazy how the majority of the others had barely any stretch. I wonder if it had anything to do with this being flower from seed. If so, how does that explain these two outliers that did stretch like crazy?
They were the taller vegg'ers after about 2-3 weeks of flower,when they hit transition and stretch, they took off.
It is weird how things like that happen. I wonder is flowering early does cause more stretch, I havent paid attention to that aspect too much but makes sense. A mature plant would fill in more vs stretch out to get higher up for more light?!

Either way those ha og x cd should be retarded nice. Good luck bro

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
It’s a sprint to the finish line now fellas
Tranquil 🍫
View attachment 24076
Gorgeous gals Prayer. Nicely Done. How long did you veg the ladies?
Topped once? What nose do they have?
I see that familiar beautiful fade. Oh how I miss my DDS(double dipped strawberries)I think I may have 1 nug of it left. She faded just like the one of the left. She got fed until the end too. In my soiless mix.

PrayerMantis

Gorgeous gals Prayer. Nicely Done. How long did you veg the ladies?
Topped once? What nose do they have?
I see that familiar beautiful fade. Oh how I miss my DDS(double dipped strawberries)I think I may have 1 nug of it left. She faded just like the one of the left. She got fed until the end too. In my soiless mix.
Thanks! Vegged around 6-7 weeks. Both topped once. One on left topped at 4th node, one on right at the 5th. As you can see, the one on the left is taller. She’s sitting on the floor while one on right is up off the ground and still not as tall. DDS looked almost identical. Main smell I’m getting is just sour, can’t really explain it. I’ll try to get you a better smell description here shortly.