Useful Seeds

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I am from RIU and happened to stumble across this place. Looks cozy. Useful is a real good person and that’s hard to find in this game. Keep it up man
This place is so much better than RIU so far. Welcome and nice POTM entry. Have not grown out any of his work yet but most likely will. @Useful has some good vibes on his threads and is always there it seems for questions and complements. Plus his genetics look great!

PrayerMantis

This place is so much better than RIU so far. Welcome and nice POTM entry. Have not grown out any of his work yet but most likely will. @Useful has some good vibes on his threads and is always there it seems for questions and complements. Plus his genetics look great!
Yeah seems pretty cool, I am by no means leaving RIU as it is my home(first place I posted 7 years ago) and I want to continue to support useful there, I know he actually pays to do what he does there and does a good job at it. Do you have any of his gear or not pulled the trigger yet?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Yeah seems pretty cool, I am by no means leaving RIU as it is my home(first place I posted 7 years ago) and I want to continue to support useful there, I know he actually pays to do what he does there and does a good job at it. Do you have any of his gear or not pulled the trigger yet?
Is this the same name you used at RIU? I got so much on deck now i have not been looking for anything but when i do i am going to check him out.