Useful Seeds

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Figured I'd make a thread where folks can share in their experiences with Useful Seeds.
You can find his gear at Greatlakes Genetics, DCSE, and JBC.
My experiences with Useful have been A+. Great beans, great guy. Just flipped a couple Banana OG S1s, and just started a couple Bag of Oranges. The two chopped Orange Cookies x Chocolate Diesel are excellent smoke.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I grew out the Bag Of Oranges (fem) and it was a quality smoke. I got 2 phenos. 1 was a dark almost black pheno that was gorgeous with a good orange smell. The second pheno is what I dub the "green pheno" which as the name states, it remained green throughout the majority of flower and had an insane orange peel, citrus zest that went from flower to joint. Chocolate Diesel S1's and Banana Kush S1's are next in the lineup to get popped. Solid genetics from a solid dude.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Never heard of them, but I heard banana OG s1s... That's something I can get on board with. The bag of oranges sounds insane too.
Useful did 1 small quantity drop of the Banana Kush at JBC and they sold out quick. Between those, the Chocolate Diesel S1's, and the Bag of Oranges fems...packs move real quick.
Greatlakesgenetics has Useful packs for $51 right now (regular price $60) and they have stuff in stock currently not available anywhere else.

Useful

Hahaha...the GG#4 x Banana Kush fems were a gift, the testers were HAOG x Chocolate Diesel..and Gelato #45 x Chocolate Diesel fem. But I really don't care what ya run.....you have been great at representing my brand..and it has been much appreciated my friend.

@HydroRed Thanks a bunch for inviting me.looks like a pretty cool spot.......is there a reason that folks are jumpin ship from RIU??? Am I out of the loop of info??? What did I miss?? I pay monthly to keep my thread alive over there...am I missin somethin????

Inf Flux

Alchemist
Hahaha...the GG#4 x Banana Kush fems were a gift, the testers were HAOG x Chocolate Diesel..and Gelato #45 x Chocolate Diesel fem. But I really don't care what ya run.....you have been great at representing my brand..and it has been much appreciated my friend.

@HydroRed Thanks a bunch for inviting me.looks like a pretty cool spot.......is there a reason that folks are jumpin ship from RIU??? Am I out of the loop of info??? What did I miss?? I pay monthly to keep my thread alive over there...am I missin somethin????
Good to see ya, been planning on a useful acquisition for a while. Dig your vendors.
I don't speak for anyone but me.
RIU is a great resource, for me, the LED forums and Organics are a gold mine.
RIU is clearly not a place where you are welcome to speak your mind freely. I had my own run in with the mods there, started self censoring because I wanted to stick around. That's not really a welcoming sensation. Can I say this? I feel strongly about this thing but cannot challenge this person?
Make a hostile environment and folks will look elsewhere. I'll still look in on RIU, and if something of interest to me that's non controversial I'll participate in the conversation. But I like the tell us how you really feel vibe here much better.
Looking forward to those beans too. IMO best advertising is controversy. Well done.
I'm nobody, and now i'm gonna pass the mic to my brother ---- c'mon and say whatever you like.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN

I just figured its a little more "comfy" over here, theres lots of familiar faces and you dont have to pay for a blue banner (yet) lol. Lot more relaxed in these parts. Thread wouldnt be the same without you my friend!