Useful Seeds

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
stoked to see @Useful on IG using one of my pics of his ChemD x Choc Diesel for yield potential, of course not the greatest pic, lol. Pinched a lil bud off lower end to sample today, and its some of the most intoxicating, is the word I'd use to describe it, taste and smooth power buzz. Like the ChemD creamed out to some Lavender, covered in chocolate dust. 5 days hangin, its not lost much of its size. Can't recommend this cross enough, especially being a ChemD fan, the Choc Deez is new to me, glad I got those S1's also, lol.

Attachments

JWM2

stoked to see @Useful on IG using one of my pics of his ChemD x Choc Diesel for yield potential, of course not the greatest pic, lol. Pinched a lil bud off lower end to sample today, and its some of the most intoxicating, is the word I'd use to describe it, taste and smooth power buzz. Like the ChemD creamed out to some Lavender, covered in chocolate dust. 5 days hangin, its not lost much of its size. Can't recommend this cross enough, especially being a ChemD fan, the Choc Deez is new to me, glad I got those S1's also, lol.
I grew out the Choco d S1s and got some nice keepers. Wasn’t the best in the yield dept but very nice none the less. I think the chocolate Trip is what I am after so I hit useful up for some f3s and should be growing those here soon. Got some lucky charms of his going now so after I select a keeper from those I’ll have room to run CT.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Fuck you guys and yer goddamn pictures. Bought 2 packs of Useful seed last night. Stopped the shakin' for a bit...LOL.

At least it ain't alcohol....but the addiction is STRONG. You know what I'm talkin' 'bout.

I picked up a pack of chocholate d fromjbc seeds and they are in veggy

For the price if these beans are fire i will buy the whole line for that price

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
didn't realize his choc diesel is Katsu's cut, but that would explain why its so good imho. And the ChemD x Choc D is the yielder you want, plus the firepower. Everybody wants me to grow that one again and again, lol, that I shared it with. I think the 91 x Choc D would be good also, jmho.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
didn't realize his choc diesel is Katsu's cut, but that would explain why its so good imho. And the ChemD x Choc D is the yielder you want, plus the firepower. Everybody wants me to grow that one again and again, lol, that I shared it with. I think the 91 x Choc D would be good also, jmho.

chem cookie trip chem d cookies x chocolate trip i got a pack of these that are regs are those what you mean

lol so many strains

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
chem cookie trip chem d cookies x chocolate trip i got a pack of these that are regs are those what you mean

lol so many strains
no, lol. But that cross sounded good too, basically gmo x choc trip. Should find some fire there. But the Chocolate Diesel is the one Ive had good luck with so far, nothing against the Trip, just hadn't got to any yet. Especially if you find the ChemD x Chocolate Diesel. Have some of Schwaggys Chocolate Trip f5 I think I got set back. Im tryin to get stuff into rotation, its dawned on me that I don't think I can grow all the better stuff I got to get to great stuff, given probable time left before grower expiration. Here's a link with the choc diesels s1's, I have may do some next and the SkunkVA x Choc Diesel, which I don't have, but would like. https://dcseedexchange.com/product-category/useful-seeds/

BerryNice

Super Active Member
no, lol. But that cross sounded good too, basically gmo x choc trip. Should find some fire there. But the Chocolate Diesel is the one Ive had good luck with so far, nothing against the Trip, just hadn't got to any yet. Especially if you find the ChemD x Chocolate Diesel. Have some of Schwaggys Chocolate Trip f5 I think I got set back. Im tryin to get stuff into rotation, its dawned on me that I don't think I can grow all the better stuff I got to get to great stuff, given probable time left before grower expiration. Here's a link with the choc diesels s1's, I have may do some next and the SkunkVA x Choc Diesel, which I don't have, but would like. https://dcseedexchange.com/product-category/useful-seeds/
TY! Yeah i have 2 of the chocolate d from useful going I like the stem rub on them