Useful Seeds

Rivendell

Purple Chocolates are down and in jars. One finished up as a way better yielder and more colorful. The other was more leafy but has a powerful stink of...Funyuns that started to rot in the sun..very intriguing to be honest as I have never run across the smell before. Did not keep any clones but will definitely be running the remainder of the pack next winter, to see if I can find a plant that is a better balance of the two.

Big thanks to Useful for making them available, they were fun to grow and rewarding at the end!

Texagonian

Outlaw
Useful stated on the other site that he's going to make more.
Have you checked JBC and GLG?
Very little at GLG and JBC. DCSE probably has the best selection but all places are out of double dipped strawberries, chocolate covered strawberries and many other delicious options. There are still many available as well so maybe I’ll pick one and hope the others are restocked

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
This girl went crazy in last couple weeks. Stretched about 4 times her size from when she went into flower. She got a lil too close to lights so I had to get aggressive with her lol. Just now slowing down and getting fun. Not really much smell yet, hopefully it comes on strong. Pics aren't my strong suit so these don't do her justice. She's in the back taking over tent.

Attachments