Useful Seeds

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Good afternoon @Useful. Schwaggy mentioned you may have some black domina preserve seeds that were a buy one get one deal. Does that happen to be something thats still around? Tried to pm you about it but it wouldn't let me. Real interested in those if you've got any left. Lemme know
I have some of his Black Domina crosses I'd share if he doesnt. I'd have to check the vault and see what the exact crosses are.

Last edited:

Blaze

Really Active Member
My experiences with Useful have been A+. Great beans, great guy. Just flipped a couple Banana OG S1s, and just started a couple Bag of Oranges. The two chopped Orange Cookies x Chocolate Diesel are excellent smoke.
Banana og s1 and boo sound good, too bad i was late to scoop some up.
Edit if forgot to add that i scooped up the banana og x boo fems so i guess i didnt really miss out lol.

_klx_

Super Active Member
I reckon there will be fire in that BD x HPH pack.

Wow your amazing. Haha. The BD I remember had a deep body high pain killer effect, really what I'm looking for in addition to the nostalgia of an age old favorite. A great day ender strain. Lol.
If your willing to part with any of them let me know what you'd want and how you'd like to work things out.
Haha, I'm getting like the rest of you seed collectors. Lmfao. Building a seed army for when things calm down here and I can grow them all. Haha.
Do a bit of pheno hunting to find some keeper moms. Lol. Learn me some proper pollen chucking from all y'all too. Haha. I got dreams to chase and grow. Haha.
You're awesome red.
I have a cut of Super Silver Haze x Black Domina that I can literally guarantee you will love. Give me a few months I will S1 it and send you some beans!

_klx_

Super Active Member
You're awesome, that's a sweet offer. Appreciated.
That'd be some absolute fire there. SS haze is some dope stuff, have smoked a good bit of that strain. With the BD thrown in its sure to be a great time stuck in the couch.
Haha, more like couch paralyzed than couch lock in that cross. Lmfao.
I'd be proud to run some of those beans.
Whenever you've created such fire hit me up and we'll work something out.
The thought of that mix does make my mouth water. Lol.
Haha no worries man I have been meaning to do it for ages so your post gave me a good reason to. I estimate 12 weeks from now, mark your calendar 👊