Useful Seeds

Banana Kush leaf.jpg
The Banana Kush has the traditional OG leaf type: Three main blades with the much smaller peripheral blades. Early leaf formation will spit out only the three main blades and add the smaller two as the branch develops.

Like the Fruity Pebbles OG, the Banana Kush does not have the crazy stretch at flip that you expect from an OG. She will branch a little more readily than the FPOG, but remains manageable in flower. Her main stalk and branches thicken up nicely and do not need the support other lankier OG's require.

She has a moderate vigor in veg and is a bit slow to respond to LST. Her internodal spacing is more modest than the stripper poles other OG plants develop. Also, you can see in the last post (early flowering picture) that she is a bit leafier than pure OG (not a bad leaf/calyx ratio, just more than other OG's).

The buds look like classic tight OG nugs. The banana terps will be slow to come on in flower, but you'll get hints on the stem rub during stretch. The banana is not an over the top candy-esque artificial flavoring. It is like natural banana, or slightly sweetened banana bread. There is still some earthiness/fuel notes to the banana.

So to recap:
-Traditional OG fans
-Moderate vigor
-Tighter internodes than most OG
-More secondary leaves than most OG
-Manageable stretch
-Good structural integrity
-Banana stem rub in early flower
-Shy banana terps at first, develop into natural banana around week 4 of flower with earthiness.
-Tight OG nugs

I'll have a smoke report of her in the not too distant future. As you grow them out, I'm always available to help out ID phenos, so don't hesitate to ask.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
The Banana Kush has the traditional OG leaf type: Three main blades with the much smaller peripheral blades. Early leaf formation will spit out only the three main blades and add the smaller two as the branch develops.

Like the Fruity Pebbles OG, the Banana Kush does not have the crazy stretch at flip that you expect from an OG. She will branch a little more readily than the FPOG, but remains manageable in flower. Her main stalk and branches thicken up nicely and do not need the support other lankier OG's require.

She has a moderate vigor in veg and is a bit slow to respond to LST. Her internodal spacing is more modest than the stripper poles other OG plants develop. Also, you can see in the last post (early flowering picture) that she is a bit leafier than pure OG (not a bad leaf/calyx ratio, just more than other OG's).

The buds look like classic tight OG nugs. The banana terps will be slow to come on in flower, but you'll get hints on the stem rub during stretch. The banana is not an over the top candy-esque artificial flavoring. It is like natural banana, or slightly sweetened banana bread. There is still some earthiness/fuel notes to the banana.

So to recap:
-Traditional OG fans
-Moderate vigor
-Tighter internodes than most OG
-More secondary leaves than most OG
-Manageable stretch
-Good structural integrity
-Banana stem rub in early flower
-Shy banana terps at first, develop into natural banana around week 4 of flower with earthiness.
-Tight OG nugs

I'll have a smoke report of her in the not too distant future. As you grow them out, I'm always available to help out ID phenos, so don't hesitate to ask.
I'll take a bit more leaf than leggyness anyday since I dont do LST or train. Though they were the FPOG fems from Jaws that I ran, those had crazy stretch...but again no experience with the clone only or F2/3's
I can always count on you for enlightenment. Many thanks!

I'll take a bit more leaf than leggyness anyday since I dont do LST or train. Though they were the FPOG fems from Jaws that I ran, those had crazy stretch...but again no experience with the clone only or F2/3's
I can always count on you for enlightenment. Many thanks!
It's a good tradeoff. I ran Useful's F3 FPOG and there wasn't a wild stretch or floppy OG branching. Glad I can help!(y)

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
My S1 Banana OGs are just shy of 4 weeks post flip; 2 of them. They're in a tent w/ 3 banana punchsicle, which have stretched like crazy, while the s1s have stayed at slightly moderate stretch. I supercropped the taller, and it recovered just fine. Both are either slower blooming than the BP, or the BPs are much faster than the s1s. Have yet to detect anyting banana smelling, but scents are my weakness.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
My S1 Banana OGs are just shy of 4 weeks post flip; 2 of them. They're in a tent w/ 3 banana punchsicle, which have stretched like crazy, while the s1s have stayed at slightly moderate stretch. I supercropped the taller, and it recovered just fine. Both are either slower blooming than the BP, or the BPs are much faster than the s1s. Have yet to detect anyting banana smelling, but scents are my weakness.
Happen to snap any pics of them Banana Kush S1's?

Useful

Good afternoon @Useful. Schwaggy mentioned you may have some black domina preserve seeds that were a buy one get one deal. Does that happen to be something thats still around? Tried to pm you about it but it wouldn't let me. Real interested in those if you've got any left. Lemme know
I may have actually have sent them all in, but I will check the vaults and see fer sure.