Useful Seeds

SecretSquirrel

Tree Enthusiast
Smoke Report by Secret Squirrel
Blueberries n Chocolate by Useful Seeds

Three lovely ladies three lovely phenos sadly I did not keep them separated. Upon opening the jar the smell is of fermenting blueberries a funky pungent odor with vinegar tinges that sting the nose and an overly sweet ripe blueberry with light floral notes BUT that funk is strong.
Six week cure but I've been smoking on it the whole time. Method of smoking only joints Elements papers
Lady #1 a dense nug nothing but funk a thick smoke oily and strong so oily it leaves rings of resin running away from the flame down the paper. As you unstick the joint from your lips and exhale the smoke is smooth with bitter dark chocolate notes slight earthy hash taste. Did I mention its oily
Lady #2 theres that fermented blueberry sour and sweet funky vinegar twang. Oily hash and chocolate like #1 but with that sweet and sour blue on exhale very nice.
Lady #3 nothing but soft sweet blueberry and floral notes no funk at all bit fluffier of a nug. Soft and sweet on exhale blueberry with slight green floral notes.This one should have gone another week or two taste a bit immature. My bad lady #3 that was my fault.
Potency I would say 7.5 heavy body with the euphoric blueberry puts me in a good mood with droopy eyes.
My complements to Useful lovely strain and a breeze to grow.

Higher Self

My Chocolate Diesel's got mold & nanners so I chopped most of the plant. Really disappointed with the CD, smells nothing like chocolate or diesel. It's crazy bc I have another tent that has way more fan leaf on the plants & denser buds but no mold & certainly no nanners. CD has chunky by airy buds which made it very susceptible to mold. Humidity has been all over the place so I know it's not just the genetics to blame, got a humidifier controlling things now.

I had another plant that is still in veg but it was forever a runt so I wont even bother flowering that out. Shit man at least I got the Genius Thai Extreme F2's freebies, tho I'm not motivated to pop them anytime soon or the rest of the CD. I could make a bad joke/pun but I'll just leave it at "it be like that sometimes" 🤷🏾‍♂️

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Gelato#45 ×Chocolate Diesal
Same height as the previous 2 plants.Minimal stretch. She has a different structure than #1 as well as bud structure.
Gelato leaner perhaps?
20191117_164106.jpg

20191117_164127.jpg

20191117_164039.jpg

20191117_164134.jpg

@Useful Seeds ,I want to apologize for not updating these as I feel I should when running testers.Also, for taking so long to run 'em...my bad bro.
I appreciate you letting me test.

I'll get decent pre-chop pics,and put a tape to them.These girls took everything I could throw at them in flower.No intersex issue/s arose. Not my best flower run...*disclaimer* it's my second run in the F&D totes,seed to flower.

Last edited:

Useful

Gelato#45 ×Chocolate Diesal
Same height as the previous 2 plants.Minimal stretch. She has a different structure than #1 as well as bud structure.
Gelato leaner perhaps?

20191117_164106.jpg

20191117_164127.jpg

20191117_164039.jpg

20191117_164134.jpg

@Useful Seeds ,I want to apologize for not updating these as I feel I should when running testers.Also, for taking so long to run 'em...my bad bro.
I appreciate you letting me test.

I'll get decent pre-chop pics,and put a tape to them.These girls took everything I could throw at them in flower.No intersex issue/s arose. Not my best flower run...*disclaimer* it's my second run in the F&D totes,seed to flower.
No apologies needed AT ALL my friend. Life happens, I get it, you are following through, that's good enough for me. Lookin good by the way !!!!

Higher Self

So I been vaping/smoking on some of the non moldy buds of the Chocolate Diesel. Now while the taste is nothing to really talk about bc it was a quick dry the high is really great.

I had my issues with this plant but if you have these beans dont hesitate to pop them! I think I cut this stuff around 50 days or so & it's a really uplifting/energetic high. Pretty sure I got a Lemon Thai pheno as I said before no chocolate or diesel, just a bit of floral lemon.

It sucks that I cut the mother plant before I sampled the buds. I would have ran her again & improved my environment to be mold free but to many seeds to pop to feel regret. I defiantly know that Useful has fire genetics!!

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Oh ok. Ill be back ill go find something here to get into real quick
Yeah i posted few things. Think i know a handful of people here from thcf not sure everyone quiet. I aint nobody i just got a winner female from a bb n choc pack n want to hit a little clone for personal seed stock >100 seeds. Like 6 inch clone in flower. But im hitting it hard. And if the combo is crazy i want to legitimately inbreed it. Just a respect thing @Useful i can give more details got enough of a book on here

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Yeah i posted few things. Think i know a handful of people here from thcf not sure everyone quiet. I aint nobody i just got a winner female from a bb n choc pack n want to hit a little clone for personal seed stock >100 seeds. Like 6 inch clone in flower. But im hitting it hard. And if the combo is crazy i want to legitimately inbreed it. Just a respect thing @Useful i can give more details got enough of a book on here
Useful is cool about it. He won't mind at all. But yea,I'll let HIM tell you.

JWM2

My Chocolate Diesel's got mold & nanners so I chopped most of the plant. Really disappointed with the CD, smells nothing like chocolate or diesel. It's crazy bc I have another tent that has way more fan leaf on the plants & denser buds but no mold & certainly no nanners. CD has chunky by airy buds which made it very susceptible to mold. Humidity has been all over the place so I know it's not just the genetics to blame, got a humidifier controlling things now.

I had another plant that is still in veg but it was forever a runt so I wont even bother flowering that out. Shit man at least I got the Genius Thai Extreme F2's freebies, tho I'm not motivated to pop them anytime soon or the rest of the CD. I could make a bad joke/pun but I'll just leave it at "it be like that sometimes" 🤷🏾‍♂️
The Choco D I grew from useful was nothing like what I had back 15+ years ago when I scored a pack of F1s from santasmoke on CW and cbay. But they were still good in their own way. Not nearly as frosty but they did have some interesting terps. Strawberries were the overwhelming consensus. I ran it for about 6 rounds and then culled it. I chose her from three phenos. Not a great yielder but pleasant to grow and smoke. It’s worth the time and money it just didn’t fit my criteria to become a staple in my garden. Since then I’ve grown chocolate trip and that is much more online with what I was expecting. So maybe the Choco d keeper I had originally was more Choco trip leaning than sour d. I’m on round two of Choco trip and those who I’ve gifted buds to all seem to love it. Then again it’s hard not to love gifted buds ;-)

Useful

The Choco D I grew from useful was nothing like what I had back 15+ years ago when I scored a pack of F1s from santasmoke on CW and cbay. But they were still good in their own way. Not nearly as frosty but they did have some interesting terps. Strawberries were the overwhelming consensus. I ran it for about 6 rounds and then culled it. I chose her from three phenos. Not a great yielder but pleasant to grow and smoke. It’s worth the time and money it just didn’t fit my criteria to become a staple in my garden. Since then I’ve grown chocolate trip and that is much more online with what I was expecting. So maybe the Choco d keeper I had originally was more Choco trip leaning than sour d. I’m on round two of Choco trip and those who I’ve gifted buds to all seem to love it. Then again it’s hard not to love gifted buds ;-)
Ya may wanna get in line for a couple packs of the f3 regs then. That way you can make your own selection, select the female that fits your needs. The Chocolate Diesel cut I use/not selected by me personally, is a GREAT cut, but I understand that there is more in the line to be discovered. That is why I am doing this f3 open pollination, give folks the chance to hunt for what suits their personal taste/effect. And I thank you for the support.

Useful

So I been vaping/smoking on some of the non moldy buds of the Chocolate Diesel. Now while the taste is nothing to really talk about bc it was a quick dry the high is really great.

I had my issues with this plant but if you have these beans dont hesitate to pop them! I think I cut this stuff around 50 days or so & it's a really uplifting/energetic high. Pretty sure I got a Lemon Thai pheno as I said before no chocolate or diesel, just a bit of floral lemon.

It sucks that I cut the mother plant before I sampled the buds. I would have ran her again & improved my environment to be mold free but to many seeds to pop to feel regret. I defiantly know that Useful has fire genetics!!
I really appreciate this updated report, environment plays a HUGE part in a plants performance. Happy growin my friend.