Turpman’s tent

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Its working quite well. Ive had one not take out of about about 15. Have 3 going.
Its almost like cloning.
I cut the top part to a flat point. 1/4 to 3/8 long taper.
Split the bottom the same length. Apply some fresh allow to both.
Slide the top into the bottom and wrap with thread tape. The tape is the hard part. Very fiddly.
I then bag with a pre moistened sany ziplock bag. I slit the bag 1/4" on the edge at the end of the zip. Thats the hole for the stem, so the zip is vertical. I keep this hole below the graft point so if water drips it goes down and out and not into the wound.
Leave it on for a week or so, untill you can see the cut maintaining its own humidity. Im thinking this means nutrients and water are moving up into the cut and humidity can be reduced. I open the zip but leave the bag on for a few days. Then remove.
This is a great way of keeping many different strains on one plant. Plant counts suck.
This may be an excent way of flowering multiple strains as well.
Or it you have a great strain but the root system is lacking, graft it onto one with a superioir root stock.
Ill be running al least one in the greenhouse next summer that has a few different strains on one plant.

If your havimg nat problems, I should mention my container.
These are 1L containers. With a lid.
I cut a hole in the lid and lay polly wool down before i put the lid on. Nats hate it. They cant crawl through it so that prevents them from getting in the top. The bottom i drill a few holes inside if the bottom lip. I use white styrofoam as my shelf with a gutter routed out 1/2" in from the edge to take care of run off. Nice and flat. So that keps the nats out of the bottom. I also spray the wool with teetree oil every so often. Nats hate it to.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I nwonder if they will all start looking and tasting the same because the roots are sending the same ratio of nutes. Very cool Turpman!
Years ago I tried wrapping a coco plug around a stem and covered it and got roots that way, then cut and planted. I had 1 that I had success with.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Just some flower photos of cuts I’m flowering for the first time. Pretty low key. Mesh dollar store containers couple gallons promix, mega crop 2 part with some Mgs04 in veg. Maxed out at 550ppm. Could have pushed them a little harder maybe. Next run.
GG4 she’s been stacking, a little final push.
E792FF43-E129-4B91-B3C6-768BBFC547F4.png
Dosido. I like the shape and orange pistols.
E1703380-16BF-4348-8519-8BE958AC6684.png
Wedding cake. Not much yield but she’s frosty . Smells like Cherry’s.
EC83949D-21BB-418B-9388-6B05DCF56CAF.png

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
If you remember SOS a cross of heathens orange Sunday and my Lemon Haze. I crossed one of the sos boys to cookies and chem.She’s makes some f2 seed.
She defiantly is retaining the thick sock of the orange Sunday. Bud has some orange and is super dense. She is on a one litre pot and I could hold it horizontal and she would hold the buds up.
1C677921-3077-490B-BCEF-778267746C6C.png

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That is fantastic! Looks like you need a nice plastic bin that fits under it to catch everything.

Was it dry and crumbly when you put it in or did you dry it in that?

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
That is fantastic! Looks like you need a nice plastic bin that fits under it to catch everything.

Was it dry and crumbly when you put it in or did you dry it in that?
It was dry. Most of it was last summers greenhouse trim. I even had a couple small plants hanging in there still. Will be interesting to see if the hash is still good. They didn’t make winter and were a little immature but there was a good 1/2” in 1L came out of one.