Turpman’s tent

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
A little look at my setup.
I was going to go with DWC but root rot got me. Nothing I did to treat it worked. So I thought flood and drain may help. Get the roots out of the water.
So far things are much better.
Also love the ability to easily move plants around.

I have 4 sections set up.
Just after clone, veg, pre flower and flower.
F5578E0F-82CB-4DA4-9951-E3806FF7C3CD.jpeg
Bottom left is just after clone. 300ppm. This section floods about 2” deep. I can put small cups in to get seedlings or clones started. Bridgelux 4000 and 3500 mix. Run at about 9000lux. Flood every 2hr lights on 2x at night. This whole side of the tent is on the same flood timer.
6FD59FA0-B95B-423A-9FAE-084FC61A0134.jpeg
After a little time when roots show, I up pot to 3L pots and move over to the next table on the right. 400ppm. See that clone struggling in the 400ppm side, not sure if it is the 400ppm or just too early but I thought I would try one in the 400 side.
1B233554-D1F7-4961-AF6C-348476BA1683.jpeg
Again after some time I move plants up to the top where both tables are flooded from a single 40L res held outside of the tent. 450-500ppm. The light is run at around 20000lux. I plan on eventually running 12/12 on the top to start flowering. The toats I’m using are perfect fit to seal light off from the bottom.

I think I may need to go to Cloners anonymous LOL
6E05C46E-9CE9-42E5-9F4A-6B140B78CD18.jpeg
The 4x4 flower side.
2-2x4 tables.
18 bridgelux 3500 run at 600w one 100L res outside the tent.
I’m still in experiment mode. Plants are on a bit of a runaway need some defol. But I’m not
to worried about quantity at this time. More just seeing how the system performs. The flower side will either be in pheno hunt mode more plants or production mode much lower numbers. I have 2 mature plants in the back. SLH and cookies and chem with 5weeks flower and some SLH in the front one he she, and some king tut to the left.

Anyway this is where I’m at now. Really diggen the flood and drain. Have parts ordered to turn the 4x4 side into a IWS control. I can lower the tables almost to the floor.
I’ll post progress as it comes together.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks I try. Still have the odd cockup.
I need to get the SLH he-she out before Friday. I don't whant naners opening while I'm skiing this weekend. May be ok but I'm new to pollen making/chucking. So that's today's project. Get a single bucket flood going with a light. No idea where I'm going to put it LOL

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Played with the timer a bit. First 2 numbers are "on" time either hrs, min, sec, mil sec. set by the next red setting. The second part is the same but setting for "off" time. Has no clock just plug in when you want your off time to start and away it goes.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
King tut showing some double serrations. Anyone know the story behind the double serrations?View attachment 3804
Some strain families have that , Schwaggy is the guy who can really do u justice but NL1 has similar serrations and Tutenkamen being a special AK cut I would look into those lines and see if it's a known trait, I suspect Tutenkamen is the AK 420 cut. Paradise used , same cut Dutch Passion used in Think Different , just a really exceptional AK cut

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Doing a little mock up and testing on the IWS control tonight. Happy the way it’s going to work. Light bulbs are where the fill and drain pumps would be hooked to. Time delayed relays delay the pump “on” 0 to 10s as to not cycle the pumps too much at the float level. Only issue could be the timer doesn't have a night mode. D1B9676C-FC79-4B7F-A910-707A176DBBE8.jpeg