Turpman’s tent

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
GH is on day 56. Could go longer but I’m having humidity issues at night. Some bud rot issues. G13 has been pretty good rot wise as the buds are a little more open. I have 2 so I’m harvesting one early.
I’m running 2 dehu at night and they can’t keep up. Getting to freezing at night so I’d rather not vent, outside is humid at night so that doesn’t work anyway.
HH came down today had some amber. All plant trics have been cream for 3 weeks so I may just continue harvesting. Thanks for watching everyone.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks man she was a big girl 6'. 2 mains. Very little trimmimg, just cleand out the inner canopy. Sisors were quite purple after taking branches and cutting off fans, non ticombe material. Just took everything down a few days ago. 75days total flower. Not much for amber, but it was time. Moved a few backup plants in. 3 gal pots. We'll see if they make it before winter hits.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Cookies and cream cut from the heathen bastard. She may be a keeper. Went a little overboard with the nutes. Runoff was over 2000ppm.:oops: Still in training LOL now I’ve cut back and flushed she’s throwing more pistols. foxtailing maybe?
13C05A5E-2140-4258-AC6D-FEB428B2BC61.png