Turpman’s tent

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Only once. But they are getting to the point of wilting. They are on the outside of my lights so they are starting to streatch. I may have to hget rid of a few. I wish i didnt have a problem culling plants.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
AC x TK in 1 L pot. She may need a new shoes LOL she’s 4 feet. Just a clone that got away. A few of these clones were supsed to be for my 2nd greenhouse crop but I think they are going to be too big.
Oh heck turp you got the start for a tree, we used to use clones that size all the time you owe it to yourself to let her rip until October and harvest a several pounds.....

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya I’d love to. However my summers are too short to flower outside. So I’m stuck in a small 10x20 greenhouse using light dep.
My plan is to scrog 4 plants this spring in the GH. That’s my Rec. allotment. Then flower out some grafted plants in the fall. Not sure if I will have enough time but I’m giving it a go. I already have them in the GH with 3’ sectioned off that I’m heating. Still getting the odd frosty night. They are about ready to flip. Funny I’m adding 4 hrs of light in the eve to prevent flowering. Then I’ll have to go with dep to flower.

If you look back a few pages I show last years trees on the greenhouse.Some were 9’. The free space was down to crawl only, and my knees are getting too old to do that daily. Hence the scrog. I’m hoping to keep things more manageable with the production still there. I also have RH problems at the end of flower. Cool fall weather didn’t help. So I’m hoping less plant mater=less RH to deal with.
Maybe I need a bigger GH. I have been looking. LOL
I have lemon haze, animal cookies x triangle kush Heisen, dosido NorCal cut and cookies and cream by Heathen up to bat first. Organic 25gal pots. I’ll get some picks up once I get the screans on and the GH divider out.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Just flipped
GG4 josey cut
Dosido NorCal cut
One 7gal pot promix each. 500 ppm mega crop 2 part no epsom just ramped up to 50-50 part 1 and 2. I seem to have issues when adding epsom. I may give them one shot during the streatch. Screens are about 3x4’. This flat growing I find you need less light. Nodes are a little tight. Only running 23000 lux. Nodes are about 1”. That quite a bit lower than I’d run with a single stock plant.
BBC56295-7B96-45A1-BDC4-7D50BC9354A5.png9138C610-53E9-40FD-819F-D869AF25C391.png

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Just flipped
GG4 josey cut
Dosido NorCal cut
One 7gal pot promix each. 500 ppm mega crop 2 part no epsom just ramped up to 50-50 part 1 and 2. I seem to have issues when adding epsom. I may give them one shot during the streatch. Screens are about 3x4’. This flat growing I find you need less light. Nodes are a little tight. Only running 23000 lux. Nodes are about 1”. That quite a bit lower than I’d run with a single stock plant.
View attachment 90421View attachment 90422
What’s that fat fuzzy Bud on the left attached to?

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Lol that’s Suposed to be a Congolese tester. I have 3 going just small plants. Fist pure sativa for me. I overfertilised them LOL but they are still throwing white hairs. Just finishing up in the big room. I have a small 2x4 area I can veg or flower in. I put a ACxTKof Heisens in there, scrog too she is going to fill it so they had to be moved. Not much smell on the Congo.

LoudCountryBAMF

Little red neck proof of concept today.
One hand cutting of fan leaves. Cuts and grabs on the the leaf. No more 2 hands trying to do it. Styro on one side soft seat foam on the other.
View attachment 92153View attachment 92154
That shit is very necessary! I'm always 2 hands defoling and that shit gets difficult in the back. I end up just leaving the fans on the floor back there till harvest...
Nice lil creation!👍👍

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ya it would probly fly pretty good. Not sure why it hasn’t be done.
Was thinking sharks den. Hears a big weed bush start trimming LOL

Would be better to have some spring steel spot welded on blades. Easier to make, clean etc.
Yeah it would need to be integral to the blade. At least some holes or notches in the blade that whatever it is can snap or slide into, but doesn't hinder the snip. Something silicone,