Turpman’s tent

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So - a BBQ rotisserie, with a cage, mounted in slots on a rubbermaid tub so it comes out easy. :)

I think a smaller version of that is doable and I may go there LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I checked a bbq motor. Too slow. At least the one I looked at.
I bought a cheep on off amazon. 12rpm. It’s just enough. I may have to get a bigger one.
Yeah, I ain't an electrician, so I look for plug-n-play. I dont mind altering the hell out of the action parts, but the wiring and stuff I don't like to wing it. I'll have to keep an eye out for something in that rpm range - with a plug. Probably something with a higher rpm, but with a rheostat to dial it back. Everything in the low rpm range is a blank motor with a short stem, and 2 or three bare wires hanging out. I'm thinking more like a plug in drill.

But the BBQ rotisserie skewer looks like a good base for the cage. Those adjustable meat-prongs could slide right into those wooden ends you have on the cage.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
For sure. Less macgyver the better. The motor I used was 110. 2 wires about as easy as it gets. I even put a plug on it and didn’t shove the wires into an extension cord. Lol

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
The cold snap really played havoc on slow nutrient uptake along with water. In the last month. Just figured it out. 28c it is.
GG faired the best. Just up potted and kept on the dry side. Things that were wet just stayed wet. Like the clone.
Oh and ya trying out a small scrog for the first time. LED will be close and intense.
33A12937-969D-46B3-A55B-1A3787CEBC8F.jpeg

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Interesting the green glow on the red from these 600w leds. There are 4 one is pretty close to the dr. Side.
Corevette ralley red is the colour. Actually is a little darker not quite as orange as shows hear under the led. Finished spraying today.B3841038-AF60-4784-9A9B-C765B90C7863.jpeg
One sag needs some cut and buff a long with home shop dust needs buffed out but Not to bad. I’m pleased.
8B6C8BFD-CD1D-421F-819A-6B607F7DDF29.jpeg

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
First scrog. About 3x4 may move one out to another 3x4 and center for flower. They may be too big. I’d like t tuck during the stretch.
Gg4 and Dosido NorCal cut. I find it hard to guage how much water to give. I think I have Been light most of the grow. Maybe too much light. 7gal pots mega 2 part and promix
0F6A6C30-2E0F-4539-AEDB-4AB9550B5009.jpegE9B8FF5A-CCA8-4A2A-A205-5EE65C0C51E4.jpeg