Turpman’s tent

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I would love to flower outside but it doesn’t happen hear. Sun up too long. They veg till they freeze.

My plastic on my light dep on not light proof enough. I have some new black-silver tarp I’m going to try. Should be light tight but may add more heat than white. Trial and error is wearing me out LOL. Controller timer/relay is up. Using 2x12v batts and solar panel/charger to keep them topped.
Did some inner plant clean up. Removed all the shaded stuff. Sour bubba had stem rot on 1 branch in the inner zone. Too humid so I took that as a sign to clean everyone up.
Sin city juice 7+’
F476E983-069F-4215-9E27-CB99B5CAD43B.jpeg
God bud looking good to. Dep control and charger in corner.DF406FD1-33AD-4506-88C8-6035B2243C25.jpeg

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Yepers Thanks G

Starting to look like fall in hear.
Getting some cloudy trics may have to start flushing the Mega out of the ones on the Juice.
SSJ is up close should have gave her something to eat but my first crack at organics so I'm trying to keep the salts out. SSJ lost a main branch in the middle due to stem rot early on she is wide.
The next center is MACAWW she has been getting mega and sweat candy looking lush still. she has 2 mains the one is kinda hidden behind SSJ.
Can you tell where I walk. LOL its crawl only now. Can pop my head up at the occasional clearing But I get real stinky when I do. Wife is complaining my cloths still smell like week after being washed. LOL
GH.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Yepers Thanks G

Starting to look like fall in hear.
Getting some cloudy trics may have to start flushing the Mega out of the ones on the Juice.
SSJ is up close should have gave her something to eat but my first crack at organics so I'm trying to keep the salts out. SSJ lost a main branch in the middle due to stem rot early on she is wide.
The next center is MACAWW she has been getting mega and sweat candy looking lush still. she has 2 mains the one is kinda hidden behind SSJ.
Can you tell where I walk. LOL its crawl only now. Can pop my head up at the occasional clearing But I get real stinky when I do. Wife is complaining my cloths still smell like week after being washed. LOL
View attachment 69978
Love it!