Turpman’s tent

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Little greenhouse action. Soon I’ll be putting up the light dep. Repurposed car shelter 10x20. Put an extra layer on and finished an inflator fan today. Probly don’t need the insulation but it will be good hail protection for the summer. Camper furnace for the frosty nights. Hope they are gone LOL
3E897144-13B5-45F0-9E88-99376C95C687.jpeg
Super orange Sunday. Nice ferm stocks on her.45F85E3E-84CA-4552-B870-7E9A876B2F16.jpeg

Bubba ecsd not as stockey but growing nice. She will need some support soon.
48111950-F9B6-4573-90AE-E367F18ABFEF.jpeg
Some auto seed from a friend they ran some in the early 90s I got a male and some fems to pop. They look a little abused but both are knocked up. And I have some offspring sprouted to put out soon.

D6FDA816-F576-4DB3-BBBF-F17FB674C3DF.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ya the one in the greenhouse is going to be crazy if I can pull it off. Pushing over 7’ with the pot.
This was last night. She is in the back. Sincity juice in front.same 7+. Hopong
To be getting the light dep operating this weekend.View attachment 63968
You asked about the stretch, and I have a stoner thought you might want to consider. The pot-size is a big determining factor in plant size. That's why outdoor plants in the ground go crazy. Big pot, big plant.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I don’t really know the whys of the stretch.
I’m guessing it’s the plants way of ensuring pollination. Reaching in the air to have a better chance of catching some pollen in the breeze.
Light and nite temp have an affect on the stretch. Now does plant size? If it’s way up there already does it need to stretch?
I have about 2’ of head room. I plan on doing some bending if needed or a trim. Either way we are going to find out. LOL oh and most are in 25gal pots. 1/3 Worm castings,worms promix and some amendments tea etc. So does a bigger pot mean more stretch or less. And I’m talking about the 12/12 flip stretch.
You asked about the stretch, and I have a stoner thought you might want to consider. The pot-size is a big determining factor in plant size. That's why outdoor plants in the ground go crazy. Big pot, big plant.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I don’t really know the whys of the stretch.
I’m guessing it’s the plants way of ensuring pollination. Reaching in the air to have a better chance of catching some pollen in the breeze.
Light and nite temp have an affect on the stretch. Now does plant size? If it’s way up there already does it need to stretch?
I have about 2’ of head room. I plan on doing some bending if needed or a trim. Either way we are going to find out. LOL oh and most are in 25gal pots. 1/3 Worm castings,worms promix and some amendments tea etc. So does a bigger pot mean more stretch or less. And I’m talking about the 12/12 flip stretch.
I'm thinking it needs to go outside LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Once they start flowering, they're at least going to stack tall forearm sized buds regardless of if didn't grow an inch between now and first pistils.