The_Artisans_Guild

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
What's the deal with kobe
She’s starting to fade. I’ve been keeping the ppms around 1500 to 1600. Been dialing back the base slowly. She might need another good shot of base to bring the nitrogen up a bit but besides that I’m happy with how she’s turning out

I topped them 1 or 2 more times then I did the last girl. More budsites but it looks like the top colas are a bit smaller than the last run

And as of 2 days ago she went from a citrusy smell to that dirty socks and black licorice smell. Been waiting for it :ROFLMAO:

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Defoliated the veg tent today. the deathstar oreoz from maxyields has been the hardest plant to sex ive ever grown. Looks like those tell tale raised balls at some parts and other parts those balls have a tiny white hair coming out of them.

sad day as i was looking forward to this plant more than any other except for maybe elmers glue. im going to start a couple more but its alota time and space wasted. im bummed :cry:

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Here’s a pic if anyone has some advice. Might stick it in the flowering tent for a couple days and see what happens.

I read sometimes they don’t pop pistils but that you can tell by the shape ?

With other strains it’s been easy. The mitten cake batter has small white hairs coming out of the nodes. 1 of the macs is showing pistils already.

89ABE411-5954-448E-9FD9-6E8D2C432AF7.jpeg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Here’s a pic if anyone has some advice. Might stick it in the flowering tent for a couple days and see what happens.

I read sometimes they don’t pop pistils but that you can tell by the shape ?

With other strains it’s been easy. The mitten cake batter has small white hairs coming out of the nodes. 1 of the macs is showing pistils already.

View attachment 60837
Nice structure.
I see what youre seeing but id throw it in flower and really see what its hitting for.
I know you were hype for the deathstar.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Nice structure.
I see what youre seeing but id throw it in flower and really see what its hitting for.
I know you were hype for the deathstar.
Thank you! :) so hype i just started 2 more just in case but yea thats what im doing today. Going to transplant the mac1's and move the deathstar into the flowering tent for a few days. It really has me scratchin my head. the structure looks like any other female ive grown. tons of leafs, tons of secondarys, short internode spacing. everything says female.

only real worry is throwing it into flowering then having her throw pistils then putting her back in the veg tent. i dont wanna end up stressing her out to the point she does start to throw boy parts.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Thank you! :) so hype i just started 2 more just in case but yea thats what im doing today. Going to transplant the mac1's and move the deathstar into the flowering tent for a few days. It really has me scratchin my head. the structure looks like any other female ive grown. tons of leafs, tons of secondarys, short internode spacing. everything says female.

only real worry is throwing it into flowering then having her throw pistils then putting her back in the veg tent. i dont wanna end up stressing her out to the point she does start to throw boy parts.
All day homie!
2 more backups is a smart move.
I can understand the worry but if the genetics are good shell be fine.
Only one way to find out...lol

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister

I'm curious to see this. I don't take clones (yet) and I've always wondered about how the show sex >>> back to veg routine goes down

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Kobe showing off those fall colors. Dropped her ppm a bit as I dropped the base. Increasing the flower nutes this week.

once i dialed everything in vegbloom is kicking ass. There isn’t to much info on it outside their recommended dosages and It can take a couple runs to get everything worked out so anyone reading this that uses vb or shine this is the recipe I use

For veg
1tsp calmag
3g vegbloom.

Should be about a 500 ppm feeding.

For early flower
1tsp calmag
2g vegbloom
1g shine.

Should be 500 to 600 ppm feeding

Then for middle of flowering
1tsp calmag
1g vegbloom
2g shine

Should be 500 to 600 ppm feeding.

Late flower
1tsp calmag
2g shine

This will be around 400 to 500 ppm feeding and i feed like this all up until day 57 or 58

For a 10 week strain around day 58 I will cut all nutes and feed only water for the next 4 or 5 days

Then at day 62 or 63 I’ll stop watering all together and let the plants die on the vine.

Sorry for the picture quality. Photo was to big to upload so I took a screenshot.
DF025E2A-D092-4C99-902F-B5F8FA7EF18C.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Seedling tent under the new hlg65.

-3rd coast deathstar x oreoz under the dome
-Mac n Creme in the middle
-rados sticky sundae up front
-Exotics Wonka Bars #2 getting big on the far right. This was a mutant. I was gonna throw her out but I left her chill in the corner of the tent and she’s looking good now

-B265C176-42B7-4FBB-8DC8-6F7392ED3BE4.jpeg