The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Oh yea, I also lowered the light to 75% intensity. Plants responded well. Ur destined to fail when ur canopy is frying and your roots are freezing. That was all probably stressful as hell on them. So glad they're happy

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I like the hairs on the black widow for sum unknown reason. They're thick and more rounded at the ends. I think itll have fat colas but I also think itll be really leafy

Last edited:

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Oh yea, the auto is shooting pistils. She'll likely start to flower out in a week or 2. I put the ice in the 5x5. Ordering more 1 and 3 gallon fabric pots to do some much needed transplants soon. That's all for now

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Clones rooting well
20210221_085522.jpg20210221_085512.jpg

The auto starting to flower
20210221_085400.jpg

Veg tent looking good. May move 2 to the flower tent to make room for transplants. Just waiting on the fabric pots in the mail. I ordered 20 1 gal
20210221_085328.jpg

The c99 is probably the healthiest thing in my grow. Shes doing extremely well. All 3 phenos are but pheno #1 is kicking ass
20210221_085708.jpg20210221_085704.jpg

The full canopy
20210221_085556.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Clones rooting well
View attachment 84274View attachment 84275

The auto starting to flower
View attachment 84272

Veg tent looking good. May move 2 to the flower tent to make room for transplants. Just waiting on the fabric pots in the mail. I ordered 20 1 gal
View attachment 84278

The c99 is probably the healthiest thing in my grow. Shes doing extremely well. All 3 phenos are but pheno #1 is kicking ass
View attachment 84273View attachment 84276

The full canopy
View attachment 84277
I love the early flowering stage! Your plants look good!

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I really hoping for a decent harvest. Doesn't need to be huge but i definitely want to see atleast a few chunky colas by harvest time

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Here's the game plan. Seeing that the Zkittlez will be done in 4 to 6 weeks, I'm going to to begin slowly moving things from veg to flower, starting in 2 to 3 weeks. During the 2 to 3 week period, I will be cutting more clones from whatever looks best in flower. I have cuts of all of it in veg so that's no issue. Got about 9 or 10 clones rooting now and next week I'll take more as I decide what gets moved to the 5x5. As they grow, things will slowly be moved from veg to flower as the clones fill the remaining, open spaces. As I come closer to harvest the 5x5 should become pretty stuffed for the last weeks of flower but as things come down well just rotate and keep everthing rolling . Once I'm well stocked, I'll slow it down and probably aim for a 8 week perpetual grow instead of the madness I have going on now

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
After growing and smoking so much of this Zkittlez cut, its VERY nice to be getting some different smells. Very early for og kush but I've got one word for ya.... CITRUS. . This thing smells like pine sol poured on a bag of lemons and oranges and iiiii love it!. Black widow Is harder for me to describe but it has a pleasant fragrance. not getting much smell from c99 yet but it looks great, growing vigorously AND is hands down the healthiest thing in the tent. Very sativa looking. Same with the og kush. Everything else is kinda hybrid looking or leaning toward the indica side of the scale

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Nirvanas description was dead on.. "She will produce a fragrance that is dank, pine-sol, woody, lemon and earthy". I'm honestly surprised to be picking that up so early.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’m great a figuring out the smells if someone tells me what they are. 🤪 Trying to come up with them on my own though is a different story.
I try to not look at the descriptions unless I can't figure it out on my own. A few times it pointed me in the right direction, but wasn't " the smell" I was getting.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I’m great a figuring out the smells if someone tells me what they are. 🤪 Trying to come up with them on my own though is a different story.
Precisely y I was so surprised when I went to see what nirvanas description of smell was after i made the post about the smell. The fact that i said pine-sol and went there only to read the same thing I had thought was definitely suprising to me. I mean, they dont sponsor me lol. Purely a coincidence