The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Some of these more mature ones ( c99 1 and 2, zkittlez, og kush ) will be getting water for the next week. Maybe two 🤔 b4 coming down. Might be a week on the og and 2 on the c99. Zkittles looks like it could go 3 weeks even. If u recall, that is kind of how I put them in , staggered by a week or two so its lining up

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
@Opie1 B4 I put the pics up i wanna talk about the c99 #3 pheno. Literally stinks . Like feet? Or something rotting or hot garbage. Dude i have never!
I've read something about a rare c99 pheno tho. This thing is freaky all around. The shortest internodal spacing I've EVER seen. Mutant like side branching and minimum stretch because she's already so condensed that stretch just makes here semi normal be she would have to be veggies for a looooooong time to get to anything considered big. Again its becused she grows so damn tight. Its unbelievable. She's 1/3 the size of the other 2 c99 phenos and the same age for comparison on size. And that smell, man. Totally caught me off guard because in early flower she smelled like the other 2 and now in mid to late flower she has this basement dank, dirty foot, hot garbage smell lol. Like rotting pineapples that have been baking in the sun on a garbage heap. I'm telling you guys , this is DIFFERENT. Well for me anyway. Pics below

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I decided not to take pics of the GDP and Bubble Kush because its just early flower pistol clusters. Well know what that looks like and they don't have any characteristics that stand out in photos right now. I mean unless u wanna see lol. But they are healthy as all get out and fortunately have had absolutely ZERO problems or complications . They've really been a breeze to grow so far to be honest.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Some info I found online. I definitely think I got all 3 phenos lol including "evil pinapple.....

Aroma
Varies a bit according to phenotype (there are two main ones — grapefruit and pineapple), but it's generally a sharp and almost putrid citrus/pineapple. The Brothers Grimm's favorite phenotype was known as the "evil pineapple" pheno and has an almost rotten meat quality to the sharp fruity smells.

Flavor
Much like the smell, it seems Haze dominant, with acrid citrus notes as well as some flowery touches. The flavor depends upon phenotype, with the famous "evil pineapple" pheno having a complex rotten fruit flavor with floral hints, and the "grapefruit" phenotype is similar to New York City Diesel in flavor profile, with a sharp and musky citrus flavor.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
C991 has this sweet haze flavor that I just looove. It's has so MUCH flavor and it lasts until the very end of the joint. C992 is just meh compared to 1s terps. Found my Cindy keeper although I haven't tried pheno 3 yet but based on how it grows, its a no

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
For some reason I haven’t been getting notifications about your thread.
I haven’t ran across a pheno like the one you described, most have been fruity with the others being a cheesy funk with a little fruit smell.
Its very strange indeed! It does NOT like to grow big tho. It's very freaky with the tightest internodal structure ever during veg which is why it seems to grow so small. Just a tight little compact plant. Pheno number one literally checks every box . Gonna be growing a shit ton of it . The effects are very nice. Happy, upbeat, and it comes with a kind of mental clarity . Its a bit racey but I let it go a bit longer so it isn't like an anxious feeling. Its quite nice. @Opie1 you've given me an absolute GEM!! This stuff is special. Not many strains can even come close in terms of flavor. It just smacks the palet and to taste haze again after so many years is a gift in itself 😋