The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I try to not look at the descriptions unless I can't figure it out on my own. A few times it pointed me in the right direction, but wasn't " the smell" I was getting.
Same. That's a big part of y I'm surprised. It's usually nothing like described. and they try to make it sound so exotic lol. It's a sales pitch really. In this case I was just shocked that I had wrote my own description here and after that I went to nirvana to read theirs out of curiosity and when I saw pine sol I thought "well I'll be damned nirvana"

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
And @Grow Harder, I didn’t mean any disrespect with this comment, I was just pointing out how shitty I am at telling what smells are coming off the plants.
It depends for sometimes ..... theres times where I cant describe it. Just smells kinda like.......weed lol. That's how the black widow is. I cant find the words to describe the smell other than "weed" Haha. Not skinky. I hate earthy. What natural thing ISNT a bit earthy. But I definitely get what ya mean

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
So my girlfriend is getting a bunny . What do u think I did immediately after learning this? If you guessed that I Googled, " is rabbit poop good fertilizer " lmaoo.

Although I im sure I'd need to know more about it to use it and learn how to compost but I just thought it was interesting. Not seriously considering it right now but I did look it up lol.

" rabbit manure has four times more nutrients than cow or horse manure and is twice as rich as chicken manure. Cow, horse and chicken manure are considered “hot” and need to be composted (well-rotted) to use as fertilizers. ... Rabbit manure is organic matter and improves poor soil structure, drainage and moisture retention."

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
On second thought, I might try it. No need to compost. Can go straight from the asshole to the plant 👌

Fresh rabbit manure is approximately 2 percent nitrogen, 1 percent phosphorus and 1 percent potassium. Use it fresh, straight from under the hutch. It does not burn plants. Use the pellets to topdress your lawn, mulch roses, vegetables, flower beds and ornamental plantings, or supercharge your compost pile and create an earthworm heaven.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Not much going on right now. Cruise control?

The 5x5 is at full capacity with the light and its looking good. I'm really liking the 1st 2 photos of c99 so far and the og kush

C99 #1
IMG_20210310_193758_623.jpg

O.g kush
IMG_20210310_195933_012.jpg

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Zkittlez doing what it does 😒🙄. Black widow leaves been looking funky since veg. Everything else is doing great. I'm not liking the way the black widow flowers out so far. Too early to tell for the GDP and bubble gum kush. One or all of the c99s and a bunch of og is where I'm leaning so far. I also have some other strains I'd like to give a shot so who knows what's happen after the smoke test. Can't find it within myself to drop this Zkittlez. Gotta recognize a solid plant when u have one. I clearly haven't figured her out yet but when I do, I think she'll reward me with an even better version of her already amazing self. Still picking and choosing what I want and don't want to grow for a while. Its definitely a process and I'm realizing it could take years to find your preferred line up. A few strains u can grow well and thoroughly enjoy for many grows until you feel the need to switch things up. Here's to the hunt 💨

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
The zkittlez and black widow is 6 weeks. My zkittlez is a 7 to 9 week strain depending on how u prefer your tricks. Seems that tha black widow will be a 8 to 10 weeker based on looks

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
U can see the difference in the leaves and bud structure. They smell similar but flower completely different. Its very interesting. I see how it could take 100 seeds to find that one unicorn with the perfect mix of the characteristics you like. Thats y I clone everything now. If its a seed, and you loved it, good luck finding that SAME EXACT result. some strains are super stable, yes, but thats work and time that I don't think alot of breeders are putting out. Creating a strain is one thing. Stabilizing that strain to the point of only having 3 to 5 different phenos from seed is a whole other thing. Not talking feminized here. I think that in itself kinda limits the phenos u will get but thats a whole other thing as well. I'm babbling now. See ya lol 😆

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
And thats not to say anything bad about this c99. Grimm has put in the work. No question about it. I just wish more people would. The variety in some of these seed packs are absolutely insane.. Partly y I love nirvana. They've been working those damn strains for so many years and have new ones to offer up. It's nice to KNOW what your getting is all. U shouldn't have to buy 5, 100 dollar packs to find the pheno thats advertised in the picture.