The PURPetual Grow

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The milk carton has a chance - I give the regular cardboard about two waterings before something gives out LOL

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I seriously think the milk carton was a good idea. Disposable starter pot, and it is made for liquid so lasting one use would have been fine.
Cant say the same for the snack box but if worse comes to worse I'll transplant, box and all 😂😂. And the milk carton thing I might actually incorporate into the grow as an attempt to recycle.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
ZKITTLEZ is down and out. She was 2 weeks early and had just started to swell. It's ok tho. She still provides and we're back on track.
Anyway I am now equipped with 4 gallons of FIRE POWER. Or should I say WATER power?
😂😂🔫🌊🚰20210206_123324.jpg

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Guys........its AMAZING!!!. probably the greatest idea in the history of ideas lol jk. No but really. Hand pump operation. I get a nice mist that will water in slowly and evenly without TOO much runoff. 4 gallons allows me to get it all moist ( not sopping wet ) in one shot. The skinny, extended arm mean i no longer have to bend down, move plants/ rotate plants for an even water. Dont have to run down and mix up another batch. This....this is great. If u couldn't tell, I am very pleased. I only hope it lasts. Very hard plastic. SEEMS pretty sturdy to me honest but time will tell. I paid about 54 bucks but the trouble it saves is well worth that price. For me anyway

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I dig what you are doing. I have played with all different methods for growing and watering - but once i find something I like I try and perfect that or simplify it.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I dig what you are doing. I have played with all different methods for growing and watering - but once i find something I like I try and perfect that or simplify it.
Precisely! I'll be using this thing for a while lol. The next best thing would probably be something automated

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Anybody here investing In crypto? I've made some gains and more previously small losses here n there but was just wondering if anyone here was into that

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I'm thinking 70% ethereum, 20% bitcoin, 10% chainlink. Maybe take some Profit off the tip when things are up and dump it into something else. idk it's fun. Tryna turn 1k into 2 and so on.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Bitcon just hit an all time high. I made about 350, took out my original 1k which is back safely in my bank account and the 350 remains in crypto to play with. This way, I dont lose. Playing wi th profit 😁

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
This happened in a matter of minutes. Remember, it can fall just as quicky. U must act fast. Buy low, sell high. Trade the same way
Screenshot_20210208-082649_Coinbase.jpg

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Spent some time in the grow tent and ever since I've discovered my girls were cold they've started to take off.
Lollipops anyone?20210210_175529.jpg20210210_180325.jpg20210210_182440.jpg20210210_182428.jpg20210210_173128.jpg

Things really turned around. Crazy how over looking one little detail can derail things
20210210_182455.jpg20210210_182419.jpg20210210_180336.jpg20210210_175445.jpg

Veg tent doing good. Snack box is holding up surprisingly well 😂🤦‍♂️
20210210_182732.jpg

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Also the black widow doesnt like much nutes at all. She likes to be fed very lightly like a damn autoflower. .same with o.g kush. It's either that OR they want more heat. everything else turned around and looks great. They're all (for the most part) going to go into flower healthy and ready to pack on some wieght!