The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
It's weird but the runts has such an earthy smell that it could be compared to a dirty potato. I'm not a big fan of runtz in general ( I think its over hyped ) but with that said its some of the smoothest bud I've smoked. I wouldn't grow it but I'd keep a little in the stash. The key lime is more me, potent and flavorful with a thick robust hit. A real joy to the pallette. Definitely more my speed

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
All of those look really nice, what kinda smells are you getting from the C99?
This one is harder for me to describe. Its haze-ish. Closest thing I've smelled to haze in a LONG time. I'm getting creamy notes of blueberry i think. Very subtle on the berry but its a lovely smell overall. I miss haze. Its been yearsss. This is the closest thing ( smell wise ) I have smelled to haze in so long that I Have to keep these. Pheno 2 is more dense while the more sativa looking pheno one looks like a breeze to trim and who doesn't love that?

Last edited:

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I killed her mom. Thats y she's been MIA but b4 she died, I was sure to clone her. Even tho she's late to the party, it seems she could be worth the wait. Her bud size compared to other strains at this stage of growth could also be described as just better. Hoping she keeps that up 🙏

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Going to have to get used to a 6 ( 3 of which can be mature) plant rotation. With households with more than one adult, you can grow 12 ( 6 can be mature ) . Clones take time to root. Until they root, I don't think they can be added as a single plant. So if I clone a week and a half b4 harvest, It could run pretty smooth. Idk if anyone lives in ny but this is what I've learned . Also liscences wil be created and I want one

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
If I get a liscence I'm quitting my job and going ALL IN on growing. I have 10,000 in capital to start a big grow. Thats a fraction of what I'd need to supply a dispensery but I'm willing to risk it to have a job i actually WANT to do. Ths would be an absolute dream come tru

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
"The proposed legislation comprehensively sets out the broad requirements and minimum standards of the program, but leaves the details to rules and regulations to be promulgated by the OCM. Moreover, New York’s cannabis program would consist of three branches: medical, adult-use and hemp. The OCM would exercise significant control over each market, including, but not limited to, setting minimum mark-ups and maximum prices for products; setting maximum doses and concentration of products; setting a cap on the production or sales of certain licensees; dictating form and contents of labels and types of packaging; permissible advertising; regulating hours of operation; after consultation with other state agencies setting rules for the energy and environmental requirements of grow facilities and approving the size and location of any type of registered facility."

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME GET THIS THING OFF THE GROUND, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED... even just providing Info to get me on the right track. I want to get in early or atleast position myself to the point where I have an actual shot

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
So the ocm will decide how many licenses will be available it seems. Now I have to figure out how to apply and what are the requirements for approval. Its so new here, I fear ill miss out by being misinformed and/or just not having met the requirements. I really want to be a part of this. Nows the only chance. I'm sure once the licenses are claimed, thats that. Its a limited number which means there will be other people with more to offer for a liscence. I'm sure they'll make it to where it won't be fair. "Regular" people will probably be pushed aside by big business . Alot of people that want a liscence, won't get one. I've gotta go for it. My gut says put everything into making this happen

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Be sure to find out what kind of product testing will be required and who will be required to provide it. That could be a big jumped-up tax that they bank the royalties from.