The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I notice you thinned out the lowers on your plants, did you do this at the same time or after you flipped? Just asking as the only time I ever had a major herm issue was when I did that, since then I always leave them a week or so to get over the stress before I flip and havent had any issues.
Kinda gradually at first then a bit more after the flip. Maybe 4-5 days. But yeah point well taken sir

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
View attachment 91716View attachment 91717View attachment 91718View attachment 91719

Update... I flipped to flower almost 2 weeks ago. I had some issues with thrips which I think I brought into my garden after weed whacking the back yard. Rookie mistake... I think I have them under control. #1 is doing great so far.

#3 has a new ball. After seeing @GrowsomethingBill post I’ve been checking the plants often. It seems to be one node so far so I am going to pluck it and see what happens over the next week or so.

View attachment 91720
Hope I didn’t jinx anyone lol. Was really wanting this to be a just me thing. Hope all works out for ya

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
D4F Scrog #1 has been deployed which is never very pretty. Still have some work to get a top or 2 to the back left corner but the way B(ush) is growing that won't take too long me thinks.
View attachment 91742
First time I was shown how to Scrog my one of my friends came over to teach me and after we were done I thought we had killed them they looked so bad, but 3hrs later they looked good by morning they were thriving again it amazed me, once during the outdoor gorilla days a huge tree branch falling across a bunch of plants taught me about training plants by bending them over & tie them down lol

First time I was shown how to Scrog my one of my friends came over to teach me and after we were done I thought we had killed them they looked so bad, but 3hrs later they looked good by morning they were thriving again it amazed me, once during the outdoor gorilla days a huge tree branch falling across a bunch of plants taught me about training plants by bending them over & tie them down lol
It is totally amazing how fast they shake off being weaved into a net. I just have a to resist the temptation of trying to do too much at once and let them grow into it. lol

Since May 10th the following 11 HYC players have posted pics of their plants:
GrowsomethingBill
Zaphod420
wierdly
Alpha Omega
Dalton
Smokebig43
Dshep0613
Protato
Robbyspro
L Mando420
SeanDread

We are slacking BADLY compared to the Forum Grow Pros as they still have 21 people posting pics in the last 7 days:
21 players posted pics in the last 7 days.

H.A.F.
opie1
J.James
Kushash
TerpyTyrone
Evergreengardener
JohnFonda
LubdaNugs
F series
BigBallzWillie
Ohio.george
TreeFarmerCharlie
Streetpro09
WJS
NoWaistedSpace
Slowdrawl
Turpman
printer
Hotwired
Meatman
Butlers ridge

printer

Super Active Member
Since May 10th the following 11 HYC players have posted pics of their plants:
GrowsomethingBill
Zaphod420
wierdly
Alpha Omega
Dalton
Smokebig43
Dshep0613
Protato
Robbyspro
L Mando420
SeanDread

We are slacking BADLY compared to the Forum Grow Pros as they still have 21 people posting pics in the last 7 days:
Told yah, going to kick YouToob weenie butt. Got the talk but not the walk. :oops:

;)

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Sadly I'm not gonna be able to have my plants ready for the end of the contest. Long story short, had a buddy give me some clones with powdery mildew. Never had it before, so after Googleing what to do, I sprayed them with baking soda and dish soap. Think I used to much of one of them, or maybe both, but it fried my plants. Bad. Actually put them in flower Saturday, and then put them back in veg on Tuesday, hoping I can get them healthy again in a week or so. I still may squeak in before the deadline, but not sure. Still gonna post update pics, but I fucked em up pretty good. I sprayed all my rooted clones I had and they all died. The bigger ones like the contest plants look like they will recover, but gonna be a minute. Sucks because they were so beautiful and healthy before I sprayed them. Live and learn I guess. Lost all my other genetics, so back to ordering seeds for awhile. Crappy weekend, but at least the hiesen plants pulled through.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Sadly I'm not gonna be able to have my plants ready for the end of the contest. Long story short, had a buddy give me some clones with powdery mildew. Never had it before, so after Googleing what to do, I sprayed them with baking soda and dish soap. Think I used to much of one of them, or maybe both, but it fried my plants. Bad. Actually put them in flower Saturday, and then put them back in veg on Tuesday, hoping I can get them healthy again in a week or so. I still may squeak in before the deadline, but not sure. Still gonna post update pics, but I fucked em up pretty good. I sprayed all my rooted clones I had and they all died. The bigger ones like the contest plants look like they will recover, but gonna be a minute. Sucks because they were so beautiful and healthy before I sprayed them. Live and learn I guess. Lost all my other genetics, so back to ordering seeds for awhile. Crappy weekend, but at least the hiesen plants pulled through.
Damn brother

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
They were super healthy before the spray. Some of the hiesen plants were not as affected as others, but definitely not as robust and green as they were beforehand. Heartbreaking really. Ill always quarantine anything new to my garden from here on. Lesson learned. When I first started I learned a ton by reading grow journals, and it helped a bunch when someone had a screw up, and then posted it so others could learn from it. Not to proud to admit when I fuck up, just hope it saves someone from doing the same thing in the future. It's a very humbling experience for sure.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Damn brother
They were super healthy before the spray. Some of the hiesen plants were not as affected as others, but definitely not as robust and green as they were beforehand. Heartbreaking really. Ill always quarantine anything new to my garden from here on. Lesson learned. When I first started I learned a ton by reading grow journals, and it helped a bunch when someone had a screw up, and then posted it so others could learn from it. Not to proud to admit when I fuck up, just hope it saves someone from doing the same thing in the future. It's a very humbling experience for sure.
Couldn’t of said it better my dude

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
So far only one sack on these remaining ladies. Had to bend the tall bitch a few times but aside from one sack it appears to be all lady so far. So I plucked the sack. The front right is showing female slightly but not far enough to tell on a few nodes and last but not least “ The Crinkle Cut” isn’t showing at all but boy is she a thick stalked hairy branched n stemmed beast lol
FFE9BBEA-0152-4F2D-8760-457D5B0EE573.jpeg

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Warning: some pics may not be suitable for children. Or those with squeamish stomachs. It bummed me out for a few days, but I'm over it now. Kind of look at it as a blessing in disguise. Having the same genetics around for awhile was nice, but now I have a reason to go crazy on seeds and new strains. Pretty excited about some of the stuff I got ordered and am going to be ordering. But.. here is the damage I inflicted 16215958147607998085581610307616.jpg