The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

Dalton

Nobody
Oi that suxors if we are really going to loose you Dalton as your plants were looking very good man. If you don't have any other plants that might get pollinated going you might consider just plucking/wiping the balls off and see what the next node growth looks like and see if you can get them to remember they are female. Would only take another week or so... Just a thought.

And as far as any mix ups H said that isn't possible as all the comp seeds came out of 1 cup and the only person that got the wrong/mixed up seeds was Hotwired who he meant to send the Mac but sent him Stardawg Corey regs by mistake.
I am not out Sir those are @GrowsomethingBill plants mine are in the clear thus far,

Tidying up to make things easier to follow lol. You keep your girls growing happy Dalton!

Ok I am high as shit as I have been doing bong rips of Colombian Jack all morning(man it came out nice and STRONG!) I meant to say it would suck to loose you GrowsomethingBill and not Dalton but I no longer can edit my original post. Seriously man if you haven't mulched em yet strongly consider trying to just pluck the balls off em for a bit and see what happens. I did that to a Star Killer plant I grew just a couple months back and it turned out well KILLER.
I am not out Sir those are @GrowsomethingBill plants mine are in the clear thus far,

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Major bummer man. Seems like you got a good attitude about it though. Obviously it sucks, but i like how you are still grateful to Hiesen for taking the time to put this all together and send all the seeds out. Says alot about you that your not all pissed off and pointing fingers. I got a bunch of clones from my girls, depending on where your at in MO, ill def hook you up with some of the babies if your interested.
Hell yeah I’m not the finger pointing type at all. Eternally grateful. I may be interested in some clones but idk yet maybe just run the last three for another week and see what they are gonna do. Im up in Mark Twain country lol so I’m probably too far for them lol

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Ok I am high as shit as I have been doing bong rips of Colombian Jack all morning(man it came out nice and STRONG!) I meant to say it would suck to loose you GrowsomethingBill and not Dalton but I no longer can edit my original post. Seriously man if you haven't mulched em yet strongly consider trying to just pluck the balls off em for a bit and see what happens. I did that to a Star Killer plant I grew just a couple months back and it turned out well KILLER.
Yeah I considered it but the way my luck is running I just said fuck it. Idk man. Thanks for all the encouragement bro.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
The three survivors. None have produced enough pre flowers to determine for sure yet. I think I am questioning my ppm/ec and ph meters. Starting to see some nute burn recently that may have lead me to my current situation. Gonna drop some money on a good top of the line unit I think. Just not trusting pens anymore.
C5A73DC1-033F-4B05-AEE0-0901CB273383.jpeg

Dalton

Nobody
The three survivors. None have produced enough pre flowers to determine for sure yet. I think I am questioning my ppm/ec and ph meters. Starting to see some nute burn recently that may have lead me to my current situation. Gonna drop some money on a good top of the line unit I think. Just not trusting pens anymore.

[/QUOTE
I think PPM is key for soil, not so much PH I run from 6 to 7 for my ph, as long as its in that range I don't mess with it.

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 91679

I like having the drops as a backup if I'm checking ph.
drops.jpg

Dwnundr

Upside down
I notice you thinned out the lowers on your plants, did you do this at the same time or after you flipped? Just asking as the only time I ever had a major herm issue was when I did that, since then I always leave them a week or so to get over the stress before I flip and havent had any issues.

SeanDread

4551C652-4910-4064-B545-D6134C9D424F.jpeg6F812A8F-C9EC-45F6-81E7-2CE14D41F57D.jpeg18F63DE9-CA6F-469A-9E5F-48C05CEBCDE0.jpeg97C468A0-5453-4F48-8B43-ABFBD2A47A29.jpeg

Update... I flipped to flower almost 2 weeks ago. I had some issues with thrips which I think I brought into my garden after weed whacking the back yard. Rookie mistake... I think I have them under control. #1 is doing great so far.

#3 has a new ball. After seeing @GrowsomethingBill post I’ve been checking the plants often. It seems to be one node so far so I am going to pluck it and see what happens over the next week or so.

1B8D60FA-D4C2-4D65-98BE-0663D4AA64BB.jpeg