The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

Keif Murray

Here it is. Everyone who signed up on the other thread im going to send you a number and an email address. You are going to send me a shipping address to that email address with your number as the subject.
After I send your number you will check in here on this thread.
Everyone has till saturday to give the shipping address. Seeds will go out on Monday,
The contest will start on Saturday April 3

Everyone needs to soak or germinate the seeds, write on a paper or whatever the date Apr 3 and post a pic.

After that you can post as many pics as you want.
You will have 14 weeks from Saturday the 3rd to finish your plants. We are only judging the colas of the plants. Not the whole plant. The best bud pic wins. I myself and a secret judge are judging the best pics. We will pic the top 2 each and the forum will vote on there favorites.

There will be a secondary winner of the one who makes the most post to the thread of updates of there plants. This eliminates the requirements for people to post. You guys can compete for it. The prize in this category is just as good as #1 winner.

The grand winner will receive a ridiculous nice package from me of multiple packs of seeds including some unreleased stuff.

The seeds you are receiving for the competition are Adub x Animal Cookies.

There will be a last contest of YouTube winner vs forum winner and the prize for that will be so good you gonna shit when u find out. Good luck to everyone.
Awesome!!

Alpha Omega

I check back expecting someone posting that they bred with it.
Very unique smelling, makes me think of the smell of church ladies from the 80s.